February 2013 Moms
Options

U/O

Come ON people...

Here's one to get us started.  I hate the term "Black Friday." Not sure why; it just grates on me.  I get the whole shopping the day after Thanksgiving - that has always been a thing for as long as I can remember, but the actual term bothers me.  I think that it cheapens the feeling of actual Thanksgiving by giving this day an actual name rather than just calling it what it is, which is the day after Thanksgiving. 
Mom to 3 year-old girl and 1 year-old boy

Re: U/O

• Options
    I hate when people use the word bae. I recently found out it means poop in Danish and ruined it for all my fb friends.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hate Black Friday.  Period.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    :ar!

I might have went a little crazy on zulily and amazon this weekend. I rarely spend money freely so I feel guilty. Also I'm totally excited about giving my students a test tomorrow...it will be nice and quiet ALL day

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    @kleigh926 I usually have to stop when that happens just because listening to the crying kills it for me. And FI never finishes in less than a half hour at least, so we couldn't just finish up real quick like that. There are no quickies in this house.

• Options
    My uo, I prefer quickies right now. I feel fat and flabby and unattractive with jello milk boobs. Sex is work and there is no way to hide my flaws, so I feel even more self conscious and uncomfortable. And if it takes more than a couple minutes, I can't help but lament that I'm wasting precious sleep minutes waiting for dh to get his rocks off, and THAT kills my mood.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    tamarar5 said:
    My uo, I prefer quickies right now. I feel fat and flabby and unattractive with jello milk boobs. Sex is work and there is no way to hide my flaws, so I feel even more self conscious and uncomfortable. And if it takes more than a couple minutes, I can't help but lament that I'm wasting precious sleep minutes waiting for dh to get his rocks off, and THAT kills my mood.

Hey, easy on yourself! I don't like it when you talk about my friend that way! :-q I understand how feeling down on yourself can make the mood not as hot when you can't enjoy yourself as much because all your thinking about is what you think are flaws. Your dh obviously still digs your body and you should too! Look at what your body is capable of and take pride in it. You're a beautiful human being inside and out so next time you are thinking how to make it a quickie try being proud of your body and not focus on things dh probably doesn't even notice and not only will you enjoy yourself more but dh is gonna be like damn what got into my sexy wife! The whole mood will change and you probably won't care if you lose a little sleep!
  • Options
    I don't know that I've ever heard anyone say anything positive about the Black Friday creep into Thanksgiving. So... where are all the crazies coming from who shop then??

I think I'm going to have to start a clicky poll because no one will probably 'fess up to Black Friday shopping on this board :)

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Options
    kleigh926 said:

lbonga1 said:

@kleigh926 I usually have to stop when that happens just because listening to the crying kills it for me. And FI never finishes in less than a half hour at least, so we couldn't just finish up real quick like that. There are no quickies in this house.

Yes. All of this. Lol!
    Wait.... a half hour of actual P in V sex? Or does the half hour include foreplay? If I had sex for a half hour I think my vagina would be unusable for a loooong time after that.
    I don't know about uncapriswife and lbonga1 but YES. DH is more like 45 minutes of sex and like five or less minutes of foreplay. We've been together for over a decade and I have tried to explain it to him that I would prefer it the other way around (45 minutes if foreplay and five of actual sex) but no dice. My vag can handle it. It's my hip sockets that get tired. Ach!
  • Options

SidraJedi said:

kleigh926 said:

lbonga1 said:

Yes. All of this. Lol!
    Wait.... a half hour of actual P in V sex? Or does the half hour include foreplay? If I had sex for a half hour I think my vagina would be unusable for a loooong time after that.
    I don't know about uncapriswife and lbonga1 but YES. DH is more like 45 minutes of sex and like five or less minutes of foreplay. We've been together for over a decade and I have tried to explain it to him that I would prefer it the other way around (45 minutes if foreplay and five of actual sex) but no dice. My vag can handle it. It's my hip sockets that get tired. Ach!

Noooo.  I want all the foreplay and like 5 minutes of vag time.

Exactly. Can someone please explain this to my husband?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"