December 2012 Moms

What are you ladies doing about birthday & Christmas gift(s)?

Hi Ladies- it's been awhile since I've posted (I had a baby in July so I've been MIA)- hope you are all doing great!  I'm just kinda looking for ideas for birthday & Christmas.  Our December baby is our 3rd child, 2nd girl (and all kids are close in age) so I'm having difficulties getting ideas especially since we already have most of everything (puzzles, crafts, play kitchen, few dolls, etc.)!  Our first daughter is very boyish and this little one is very girlie (she even plays with Barbies) so being I'm not very girlie I'm always at a loss.  I've even mentioned to DH about just doing something small for her birthday and give her a gift card for Toys R Us so in the summer she can buy something then.  What are some of the ideas you ladies are doing?

Re: What are you ladies doing about birthday & Christmas gift(s)?

• We are doing a train set and a play kitchen as the big gifts but that's probably something you already have so I'm no help.

Do you have dress up clothes?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• My DD is very girlie too. Some of her favorite toys are her Little People Disney Princess Songs Palace with all of the princesses, her play purse with cell phone, pretend make up, jewelry, mirror, etc. I think it is also Little People. Her Melissa and Doug cupcake set and fruit cutting set and all of her dolls of course. We are getting her an electric car (pink corvette) I think for Christmas. I'm not sure about her birthday yet. Anyway, those are some ideas for girlie toys for you at least.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies. She is girlie but not really girlie compared to others, right now her favorite toys are Chuck & Friends trucks (I think I think she is girlie because she likes dolls & my other daughter doesn't). Maybe dress up stuff would be fun- I never thought of that! I think my problem is is we have all the stuff & being the kids are all close in age it's all still relatively new. I guess this is the hard part of having 4 kids close in age!!! That on top of her birthday being 2 weeks before Christmas!!
  • Here's a rough list of what we're getting my DS (actually a few big items will be from my parents):

Books
    DVDs 
    Puzzles
    Match-it game
    Little cars, track
    Small train set
    Bubble mower
    Tricycle and helmet
    Pop up play tent
    Play kitchen
    Play table and chairs (Ikea has a decent set for $20!)
    Personalized uglywhere seat (like a PBK anywhere chair)

• We are doing a kitchen set and first bicycle with training wheels for christmas and for her birthday gathering we are gettinf a doc mcstuffins microphone &amp because she loves to sing &dance
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My girls are really into dolls as of late and since we are having a baby in a few months we decided to get them the Itty Bitty American Dolls and a bunch of baby related items- baby carrier, high chair, crib, feeding supplies.
  • My DD is getting alot of Sophia the first and Frozen stuff.
    Also a little guitar and keyboard.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"