January 2013 Moms

how many teeth does your LO have?

gwenjunegwenjune member
edited November 2014 in January 2013 Moms
just sitting here grateful that we are done with all 4 canines (worst teeth so far) and at the same time dreading the start of the two year molars. wondering where everyone else is at...
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

how many teeth does your LO have? 44 votes

0-7
2% 1 vote
8-11
6% 3 votes
12-15
27% 12 votes
16-17
34% 15 votes
18-19
18% 8 votes
all 20!
11% 5 votes
ss, other
0% 0 votes

Re: how many teeth does your LO have?

• Jessie333Jessie333 member
    edited November 2014
    DD just started to cut a lower canine over the weekend and she only has one canine and her 2 year molars left to get.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I think DD has one molar left. Otherwise she's done. Omg, 2yr molars have been awful. She was great with everything else so it was quite surprising.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Whoops I counted wrong I said DS has 16-17 but I completely forgot about 2nd year molars. So he still has all his 2nd year molars, both upper 1st year molars and one lower something to go. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • DD is just missing the two year molars, which I am dreading. One years were horrible!!

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

• Yeah I am with the PP.  We have had all but the 2 year molars since 15 months (my kid was the one born with a dang tooth!) so i thought we would be done early but we have had a long stretch.  These two year ones are awful.  We went through a whole month of the drooling, sticking fingers in mouth, icky poo and literally gave Advil every night at bedtime forever or else she would wake up yelling Owie!  AND... NOTHING.  I think these are going to come and go forever.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I honestly am not really sure. She didn't get her first one until exactly her first birthday, and since then it's been a slow process. Just finished cutting the first 2 canines--they were HORRIBLE. Working on the 2nd two--hoping they'll be better. We have one complete set of molars, not looking forward to more of those either. 

Side note @gwenjune didn't realize there was another mama with a DD named Clara :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I guessed with 16/17. I know there are at least 2 molars in there, and all are filled in in between, but haven't checked in a while.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DS just finished cutting his 2 year molars.  That was so miserable!  When he's cutting teeth, he does. not. sleep.  Add in having a newborn and the 2 older boys sharing a room and everyone in the house is sleep deprived and cranky.  Can't wait to get back to 'normal'!
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• portentosaportentosa member
    edited November 2014
    DS has all but the top rear molars that come around 2.5-3yrs I think?

For us the canines were much worse than the canines. The 2yr molars took longer, he was cranky for a week and sleep took a hit, but the canines were much more brutal (screaming, high fever).
  • Just waiting on 2 year molars.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• He's had 16 for almost a year now, just waiting on his 2 year molars which have been making life miserable for over a month already.

My Blog: Sewing, crafting, motherhood, computers, and random musings... Sleep is for the weak

• I honestly am not really sure. She didn't get her first one until exactly her first birthday, and since then it's been a slow process. Just finished cutting the first 2 canines--they were HORRIBLE. Working on the 2nd two--hoping they'll be better. We have one complete set of molars, not looking forward to more of those either. 

Side note @gwenjune didn't realize there was another mama with a DD named Clara :)
    i know!  I don't post a lot, but I always do a double take when I see your signature.  good name choice!  ;-)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"