TTC After a Loss
Options

~~IF Check In~~

This is the weekly check-in for TTCALers who are also dealing with infertility. If you'd like to join us please feel free to intro with your diagnosis and history. We've had a few extra challenges thrown at us, ladies. Come here for snuggles from people who get what you're dealing with. 

Fill us in, along with any other updates or vents you need to get out, TTCAL or NonTTCAL related.

If you get a BFP, please PM me and let me know.  If you do not PM me I will not mention you in the check-in.  If we haven’t heard from you in a few weeks please come back in with an update; or are new and want to join please post a brief intro with your DX and current/future treatment plans and then you'll be added to next week’s check in!  

@rubysi Did you decided if you are doing an IUI?
@bunnybun4 I was so happy to see your IVF update! How are you?
@Km380 How are you?
@Rachaeleigh How are you? I know things have been tough ((Hugs)) sweetie. 
@Frenchteachermama How are your papers coming along?
@nikiswimr I saw FF took away your CH's, any sign of AF?
@Rocks526 Did you get your HSG scheduled?
@king26 How is the 2ww treating you?
@FutureMrsWright2012 How did the Cytotect go?
@GLB30 Welcome! Did you the SA scheduled? What about further testing on your tube?

I thought we could use this:

QOTW: What is your favorite Thanksgiving treat? 
Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
imageimage
DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
All Welcome

Re: ~~IF Check In~~

• Options
    Wait. Did I get bumped off the list? Have I missed checkins?
    Me: 38
    DX:  Adenomyosis, Compounded MTHFR, PAI-1 4G variant

DH: 34
    MFI due to Testicular Cancer

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    FET #1 with 2 polar bears ~Nov 6, 2013 BFN :(
    FET # 2 with 2 more polar bears ~March 19, 2014 BFP!!!
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    4/19/14 ~ baby A became an angel
    5/02/14 ~ baby B became an angel
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    FET #3 with 1 male polar bear ~October 3, 2014
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN
    Fur Children:  Memphis 3y, Dutch 3y, Marcel 2y, Meadow 1y

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2015 Siggy Challenge TTCAL
    Animals Interacting with Snow

• Options
    Thanks for the check-in @megrae12!

AFM:  I'm STRESSED like a mo'fo about these papers but they are coming along.  The 30 pages one is a group project and you know how those go...I'll be doing it mostly by myself.  You would think people in doctorate programs would have their shit together!  In other news I am on cycle day 40 and still no AF.  I went for blood work yesterday and apparently I never O'd after stopping all of the meds abruptly for my FET.  So now I'm on medroxy progesterone for 5 days to induce it.  Never a dull moment.  The good thing is that I need to have a thin lining for my surgery so I was going to have to be put on BCPs for a while after I got AF so if it's delayed I might not have to go on them!

QOTW:  Pumpkin pie!!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
    TTC #3 since June 2013
    BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
    BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    O2girl said:
    @O2girl I dont remember seeing you on last week's. No worries, you aren't bumped. How are things? 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options

AFM:  I'm STRESSED like a mo'fo about these papers but they are coming along.  The 30 pages one is a group project and you know how those go...I'll be doing it mostly by myself.  You would think people in doctorate programs would have their shit together!  In other news I am on cycle day 40 and still no AF.  I went for blood work yesterday and apparently I never O'd after stopping all of the meds abruptly for my FET.  So now I'm on medroxy progesterone for 5 days to induce it.  Never a dull moment.  The good thing is that I need to have a thin lining for my surgery so I was going to have to be put on BCPs for a while after I got AF so if it's delayed I might not have to go on them!

@Frenchteachermama I totally get that. This is how I feel about group projects:

FX you do not need to go on BCPs. I am sorry AF is MIA. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    megrae12 said:

O2girl said:

@O2girl I dont remember seeing you on last week's. No worries, you aren't bumped. How are things? 

@megrae12‌ no worries. I may not have checked in. I'm inundated at work and sometimes I think I post and then realize a week later I didn't. Things are good. Trying to enjoy my hiatus from all things TTC. It's a break that I probably need after nonstop 18 months of doing nothing but playing with my hormones and thinking about TTC.

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN

• Options
    O2girl said:
    O2girl said:
    @megrae12‌ no worries. I may not have checked in. I'm inundated at work and sometimes I think I post and then realize a week later I didn't. Things are good. Trying to enjoy my hiatus from all things TTC. It's a break that I probably need after nonstop 18 months of doing nothing but playing with my hormones and thinking about TTC.
    @O2girl I am sorry things have been crazy at work. I hope your break from all things TTC goes ok. I know it's a catch 22. How long are y'all taking a break? 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    @megrae12‌ my RE said through the holidays. Then in January I start the Lupron again for 3 months for a possible transfer in March.

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN

• Options
    I hope everyone is doing well. Thanksgiving is almost here! 

AFM: We are cruising along in our first natural cycle. We are NTNP for the first time EVER! It's kinda scary but fun. H has asked me how far out from my period we are b/c he knows I should O soon. Bless him, he may take over the FW sex. I am down with that. So far I am ok. I feel largely out of control, but H is super confident he is going KU me up while we are break. My cynical side just rolls her eyes. 

On my super duper happy note (b/c I haven't had a lot of those) I won a scholarship for a FREE class at the university I am going to attend. If all goes as planned I should be starting school in January!! Andplusalso, I got an email from the student loan people (that is a technical term) and my payment went down!! So far this week has been pretty good to me!! Yay!!

QOTW: Honestly, I love the turkey, specifically the dark meat. It's my favorite thing ever!! And cranberry sauce. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    Hi @megrae12‌ how are you?

I'm ok this week thanks! I am just waiting for it to be Monday to start my estrogen patch and hopefully move forward. I also went to my first acupuncture last night. I really liked the guy, he specializes in IF and even goes to your REs office for ETs. If nothing else hopefully it will help my stress and anxiety.

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Me & Hubby: 34

TTC journey started 12/2012

BFP #1 6/5/2013, MC confirmed 6/26/2013 @ 7 wks

BFP#2 8/25/2013 MC confirmed 10/16/2013 @ 12 wks (D&C 10/18)

Diagnosis: unexplained RPL, unexplained IF.

Also have hypothyroidism

Started TTC again 12/2013

IUI#1:Clomid CD 3-7, Trigger'ed CD 12. IUI CD 14. BFN

IUI #2:Letrozole CD 3 - 7, Follistim CD 9, Trigger CD 10, IUI CD12. BFN

Current plan: IVF with PGD. Antagonist - Vivelle Protocal. Stim start 12/1. ER 12/14.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/502498

image imageimage

• Options
    Km380 said:
    Hi @megrae12‌ how are you? I'm ok this week thanks! I am just waiting for it to be Monday to start my estrogen patch and hopefully move forward. I also went to my first acupuncture last night. I really liked the guy, he specializes in IF and even goes to your REs office for ETs. If nothing else hopefully it will help my stress and anxiety.
    @Km380 I am ok, thanks! Everyone talks about how acupuncture is supposed to be relaxing and all I can think about is how my skin crawls!! I HATE needles and I know if my doc recommended this, I would prolly die! I hope it works well for you and I am glad you found one that specializes in IF. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    megrae12 said:

Km380 said:

Hi @megrae12‌ how are you?

I'm ok this week thanks! I am just waiting for it to be Monday to start my estrogen patch and hopefully move forward. I also went to my first acupuncture last night. I really liked the guy, he specializes in IF and even goes to your REs office for ETs. If nothing else hopefully it will help my stress and anxiety.

@Km380 I am ok, thanks! Everyone talks about how acupuncture is supposed to be relaxing and all I can think about is how my skin crawls!! I HATE needles and I know if my doc recommended this, I would prolly die! I hope it works well for you and I am glad you found one that specializes in IF. 

That was always my hesitation too! Plus I feel like I already have enough needles in my life :-( But in the midst of insomnia/near panic attack last week I realized something has to change. My RE gave me suggestions and was happy I want to do it. Honestly - it wasn't that bad with the needles

Also I forgot the QOTW as usual - Pumpkin Pie!

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

Current plan: IVF with PGD. Antagonist - Vivelle Protocal. Stim start 12/1. ER 12/14.

image imageimage

• Options
    @megrae12 - Thanks, as always, for running the check-in. That's sweet that your H is so positive. Crazier things have happened, right? Congrats again on the free class that you won and about your student loan stuff!

@Frenchteachermama - Ugh! I hate group projects. Sounds like you and I are alike there... I usually end up doing the bulk of the work because I'm not going to let my grade suffer just because I was paired with a bunch of lazy morons. (BTW @megrae12 - LOVE the graphic... so true!). Hope the new med does the trick to bring AF around so you can move forward.

@O2girl - Sorry work is so busy. Hope things slow down there so you can enjoy your break before things get moving again in 2015.

@Km380 - Glad you like your acupuncturist. I've always wanted to try that, but too lazy and cheap to actually get the ball rolling. :) Hope things go well Monday so you can move forward!

AFM - Cytotec was a bust. Absolutely nothing happened except slight cramping and another increase in bleeding. Had D&C this AM, and doc said she "got a lot out". I guess my body just was not accepting not being pregnant anymore. Hopefully, this does the trick, and I can finally start to heal physically. Emotionally was a bit of a struggle. As I was getting knocked out, one of the nurses told me to think of something nice to dream about. Of course, my mind went straight to holding my little boy in my arms, and I started crying as I fell asleep. Then, once I woke up, I was immediately back in tears again. So awful. Thankfully, they let my H back, which always helps calm me down and pull me out of that deep cavern of sadness. Now, I'm at home and snuggled up with DH, the fur babies, and a heating pad. 

QOTW - so.many.things. I love to eat! I'm definitely most looking forward to all the wine this Thanksgiving though!
    TTCAL December Siggy Challenge: Autocorrect Fails

***siggy warning*** 

TTC since 3/2012 
    DH - 34; nml swimmers; Me - 34; sinking AMH (now 0.55), low AFC, nml FSH/LH 
    Clomid + IUI #1 (6/2013) - BFN; #2 (7/2013) - BFFN 
    Bonus info: me - low TNF, low vitamin D, borderline low IGF (all improving) 
    IVF (May/June2014) 5R/5F/2T (ET 6/11) - no frosties. 
    + HPT 8dp5dt. Beta #1 - 71(6/20). Beta #2 381 (6/24) 
    U/S 7/11 (one perfect little bean, HB 150's). EDD 3/1/2015
    Baby boy Lincoln Alexander's HB stopped at 18w and was delivered at 19w (10/3/2014)
    All testing normal/negative including normal chromosomes - no answers... D&C 11/20/2014
    IVF#2 coming in Spring 2015
  • Options
    *snip*

AFM - Cytotec was a bust. Absolutely nothing happened except slight cramping and another increase in bleeding. Had D&C this AM, and doc said she "got a lot out". I guess my body just was not accepting not being pregnant anymore. Hopefully, this does the trick, and I can finally start to heal physically. Emotionally was a bit of a struggle. As I was getting knocked out, one of the nurses told me to think of something nice to dream about. Of course, my mind went straight to holding my little boy in my arms, and I started crying as I fell asleep. Then, once I woke up, I was immediately back in tears again. So awful. Thankfully, they let my H back, which always helps calm me down and pull me out of that deep cavern of sadness. Now, I'm at home and snuggled up with DH, the fur babies, and a heating pad. 

QOTW - so.many.things. I love to eat! I'm definitely most looking forward to all the wine this Thanksgiving though!
    @FuturMrsWright I am sorry the Cytotec was a bust. I am sorry you had D&C today, but I am happy it was over for you. I hope they got everything out and you will be able to move on. ((Hugs)) sweetie. I went to sleep crying and woke up crying when we had my surgery too. Take some time for yourself ok?
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    Thanks @megrae12‌. And, thank you for sharing that quote. I really needed it today. <3

***siggy warning*** 

TTC since 3/2012 
    Baby boy Lincoln Alexander's HB stopped at 18w and was delivered at 19w (10/3/2014)
    All testing normal/negative including normal chromosomes - no answers... D&C 11/20/2014
  • Options
    Km380Km380 member
    edited November 2014
    @FutureMrsWright2012‌ (((hugs))) I'm sorry you had to have the d&c but hopefully now you can move on

@megrae12 Love yhs optimism! You never know right

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

image imageimage

• Options
    megrae12 said:

@Frenchteachermama I totally get that. This is how I feel about group projects:

FX you do not need to go on BCPs. I am sorry AF is MIA. 
    HAHAHAHA

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options
    Hi ladies. Thanks for the check-in @megrae12‌ . I hope that you enjoy the ntnp!

@O2girl‌ I hope that your ttc break is treating you well

@Frenchteachermama‌ ugh, I hate group projects. I hope the progesterone does the trick

@Km380‌ I'm glad you liked accupuncture. I miss going

@FutureMrsWright2012‌ cytotec never worked for me either. I hope you heal quickly

AFM: IUI 5 was a bust. 7dpo progesterone was only an 8. Dh said hes fine being done with IUIs, so our IVF consult is on Monday.
    I NEVER thought that we'd need IUIs, definitely not IVF. I'm just feeling so shitty and hopeless

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome

• Options
    @megrae12- Thank you for running the check in. Congrats on winning a scholarship for a free class! 
    @frenchteachermama- Sorry you are stressed and I hope everyone in your group helps you with the paper. I hope AF shows up soon
    @O2girl- I am glad you are enjoying your break from TTC.  Sometimes a break can be refreshing.
    @Km380- I'm glad you enjoyed acupuncture. I have a family member who does acupuncture and have tried it a few times. It always makes me feel good after the treatment.
    @FurtureMrsWright012- Sorry you are having a rough time. (((Hugs)))

AFM- I finally got my HSG scheduled for Tuesday.  It's on CD 8, so I won't be close to ovulation. Now all I have to do is get approved for time off from work.

QOTW- I love pumpkin pie and any another deserts.

• Options
    @Racheleigh- I sorry about IUI 5. Good luck on your consult.
  • Options
    @megrae12 thank you as always for running the check-in.  That's awesome about the scholarship.  NTNP is strange, isn't it?  It's been a while since we took a cycle off but sometimes it's much needed.  We've been TTA this last month and have just been having sex for (gasp!) the fun of it. 

@rachaeleigh I'm sorry the IUI was a bust.  At every step in this when you have to move to the next level of treatment it can be so hard.  Drink all the wine and I hope the IVF consult goes well.

@Rocks526 good luck with the HSG, is that the last piece of testing you have left?

@FutureMrsWright I'm sorry the Cytotec didn't work and you had to move on with the D&C.  I hope you continue to move on and heal.  

@km380 I hope this cycle goes perfectly.  I've been thinking about the acupunture thing.  You'll have to let me know how it works.  

@O2girl I hope you enjoy your holidays and the time until your transfer passes quickly. 
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Met: 4/25/2004, Married 8/14/2010
    Off BC 1/2013 TTC (actively) since 5/2013
    5/2014 started testing with RE, me:  HSG normal, normal AMH, no cysts; DH: great sperm
    Unexplained IF + unexplained anovulation (post-pill vs hypothalamic)

7/2014 Clomid (monitored) + TI: BFN
    8/2014 Clomid (monitored) + TI: BFP #1: 9/12/2014, EDD 5/22/2015, MMC 10/11/2014 8w1d
    11/2014 Clomid + Novarel + IUI 12/5/14: BFFN
    12/2014 Comid + Novarel + IUI 1/3/15: ???

**PgAL/PAL welcome**

• Options
    @frenchteachermama I also hate group projects!  No matter how far you get in education/training, it always amazes me how otherwise smart people just don't have their shit together.  Of course, I say this as I currently have a book chapter I need to proofread and a paper I need to get together...

I'm still very much waiting to do something.  CH are gone (FF you are a fickle bitch) and my temps are still far too high for my follicular phase.  Beta has been zero for several weeks but my body clearly hasn't gotten the picture.  

I have my first appointment with my new RE tomorrow and am hoping I can start Provera (I'm CD 43 AL) to get things moving for a new cycle.  We'll see.  I'm still waiting to see if I'll need to repeat any of my testing (please no!).  I actually also changed OBs this week.  I'm now going to see someone at the hospital where I work.  I absolutely love her (and knew her from residency), but she wasn't taking new patients (which is why I initially saw someone else).  But, I saw her in the hallway and somehow told her the whole sad story (need a filter, clearly) and she said she'd be happy to make an exception for me.  
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Met: 4/25/2004, Married 8/14/2010
    Off BC 1/2013 TTC (actively) since 5/2013
    5/2014 started testing with RE, me:  HSG normal, normal AMH, no cysts; DH: great sperm
    Unexplained IF + unexplained anovulation (post-pill vs hypothalamic)

7/2014 Clomid (monitored) + TI: BFN
    8/2014 Clomid (monitored) + TI: BFP #1: 9/12/2014, EDD 5/22/2015, MMC 10/11/2014 8w1d
    11/2014 Clomid + Novarel + IUI 12/5/14: BFFN
    12/2014 Comid + Novarel + IUI 1/3/15: ???

**PgAL/PAL welcome**

• Options
    Thanks for the support ladies!

@Rachaeleigh - Sorry about IUI #5. I hope your IVF consult goes well and gives you some hope moving forward. 

Interestingly, Cytotec worked to deliver baby boy, so I figured it would work for this... Wrong! Oh well, it's done... time to move forward.

@Rocks526 - Yay for HSG being scheduled! Hope you can get the time off approved and your results are positive. 

@nikiswimr - GL with your RE appt tomorrow. Hope you get some answers and can start Provera. Glad to hear that you have a new OB who will be a better fit!

***siggy warning*** 

TTC since 3/2012 
  • Options

UGH! I hate group projects!

It took me 40 days to get my cycle after FET too, so I feel your pain! Our bodies get all confused with the hormone alterations that I get scared my body will forget what it is supposed to do 8-}

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN

• Options
    @Rachaeleigh‌ I'm sorry about IUI 5. I hope the consult goes well. I'm pretty surprised to find myself at the point of IVF too. It sucks

@nikiswimr‌ I hope your appt goes well tomorrow. I'll let you know acupuncture goes!

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

image imageimage

• Options

@megrae12 - Thanks, as always, for running the check-in. That's sweet that your H is so positive. Crazier things have happened, right? Congrats again on the free class that you won and about your student loan stuff!

@Frenchteachermama - Ugh! I hate group projects. Sounds like you and I are alike there... I usually end up doing the bulk of the work because I'm not going to let my grade suffer just because I was paired with a bunch of lazy morons. (BTW @megrae12 - LOVE the graphic... so true!). Hope the new med does the trick to bring AF around so you can move forward.

@O2girl - Sorry work is so busy. Hope things slow down there so you can enjoy your break before things get moving again in 2015.

@Km380 - Glad you like your acupuncturist. I've always wanted to try that, but too lazy and cheap to actually get the ball rolling. :) Hope things go well Monday so you can move forward!

((((((Hugs))))))) honey!

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN

• Options

@Frenchteachermama‌ ugh, I hate group projects. I hope the progesterone does the trick

@FutureMrsWright2012‌ cytotec never worked for me either. I hope you heal quickly

AFM: IUI 5 was a bust. 7dpo progesterone was only an 8. Dh said hes fine being done with IUIs, so our IVF consult is on Monday.
    I NEVER thought that we'd need IUIs, definitely not IVF. I'm just feeling so shitty and hopeless

It is super overwhelming to move to the idea of IVF. Even though I knew my H and I had to do IVF........I was so overwhelmed by the whole thing. Deep breaths sweets!

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN

• Options
    Hey ladies,
       I started spotting this morning at 15DPO and I tested this morning with a BFN so I'm assuming CD1 will be here tomorrow.   I didn't want my hopes up this month since no treatment has never worked, but I got them up anyhow. 
        My RE decided to open an office 1 hour away instead of 2 and I was so excited!   When I called though, I found out it's consult only and not for monitoring, so I'm still waiting on my new patient appointment with the RE 1 hour away.  I'm hoping he won't make us do all new testing because I'd like to get 2 IUI's in early in the year before going to a second IVF if needed.

@frenchteachermama I hope everything works out and you don't have to go back on BCP's.  Hopefully AF will come soon.

@megrae12 my husband feels the same.  Like we are going to get pregnant these 2 months we are not doing treatment.  Poor guy...he has so much hope.  That's awesome about the free class!

@km380 What did you think of acupuncture?   I keep debating about it.  My insurance will pay for 70% of it so I'm thinking about trying it, but I'm a little scared too.

@futuremrswright2012  HUGE hugs to you (((HUGS)))  I hope you can start healing soon.

@rachaeleigh  (((HUGS)))   I totally understand where you are coming from.  Who would ever think I woudl need treatment?  I'm sorry IUI 5 was a bust.    Moving on to IVF is a big step but it's a pro-active one.   I hope your consult goes well!

@nikiswimr I hope your appointment with the new RE goes well. 

@O2girl I hope you are able to enjoy your break and that things work out for a March transfer.
  • Options
    @‌King26 I'm sorry for the bfn.
    I liked the acupuncture. I was scared too but tbh the needles were less than a bloodwork prick. He said it'll take a few times for me to see if if helps with stress. It's worth a try IMO. I'll let you know if I feel a difference

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

image imageimage

• Options
    Hello everyone,

@megrae12 Your DH sounds awesome, I hope he reaches his goal. Congrats on the scholarship. 

@Frenchteachermama Most people never get their shit together... successful people learn to navigate around their piles...good luck with that.

@02girl I hope the break treats you well. You do seem a lot less stressed. 

@Km380 I am not sure acupuncture would reduce stress or anxiety for me. I hope it does for you.

@FutureMrsWright2012 I am so sorry. ((Hugs)) I hope you recover soon. 

@Rachaeleigh ((hugs))

@Rocks526 good luck with the hsg... hoping for clear tubes.

@nikiswimr That is awesome you have the dr you wanted.

@king26 I am sorry about your bfn. Hugs

AFM : I am still not sure about the iui. We will see how my follicles are on Tuesday and discuss it then. It will be a different RE so I will ask about my Vitamin D deficiency and weather it would reduce my chances of getting a bfp. I have started taking 2000iu additional per my RE. If I have the iui it will probably be on thanksgiving. 

QOTW : I like mashed potatoes. Mmm...

***TTCAL January siggy challenge ***
  • Options
    Hi ladies. Thanks for the check-in @megrae12‌ . I hope that you enjoy the ntnp! @O2girl‌ I hope that your ttc break is treating you well @Frenchteachermama‌ ugh, I hate group projects. I hope the progesterone does the trick @Km380‌ I'm glad you liked accupuncture. I miss going @FutureMrsWright2012‌ cytotec never worked for me either. I hope you heal quickly AFM: IUI 5 was a bust. 7dpo progesterone was only an 8. Dh said hes fine being done with IUIs, so our IVF consult is on Monday. I NEVER thought that we'd need IUIs, definitely not IVF. I'm just feeling so shitty and hopeless
    I'm so sorry ((HUGS))...This was me over the summer.  Even after all of the crap I've been through with IVF, I have to tell you that it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be.  I never ever thought I would be going through IVF and now onto a surgery but I felt like if I was going to close this chapter of my life I had to be sure that I tried everything.  I'm the kind of person who dwells on "what ifs" so I knew moving to IVF was the right choice for us...that being said we did decided we would buy one package (2 fresh and 2 frozen) and that would be it for us.  If you ever want to chat more over PM please feel free to message me!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options
    O2girl said:

UGH! I hate group projects! It took me 40 days to get my cycle after FET too, so I feel your pain! Our bodies get all confused with the hormone alterations that I get scared my body will forget what it is supposed to do 8-}
    That's EXACTLY what I am worried about!  I've been the standard 28 day cycle person my whole life so this one totally threw me for a loop.  For a while I thought it might be immaculate conception (we were using protection) but blood work confirmed I am not pg (LOL)!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    TTC #3 since June 2013

MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options
    nikiswimr said:
    *snip*

I'm still very much waiting to do something.  CH are gone (FF you are a fickle bitch) and my temps are still far too high for my follicular phase.  Beta has been zero for several weeks but my body clearly hasn't gotten the picture.  

I have my first appointment with my new RE tomorrow and am hoping I can start Provera (I'm CD 43 AL) to get things moving for a new cycle.  We'll see.  I'm still waiting to see if I'll need to repeat any of my testing (please no!).  I actually also changed OBs this week.  I'm now going to see someone at the hospital where I work.  I absolutely love her (and knew her from residency), but she wasn't taking new patients (which is why I initially saw someone else).  But, I saw her in the hallway and somehow told her the whole sad story (need a filter, clearly) and she said she'd be happy to make an exception for me.  
    @nikiswimr That is great about your new OB, a little sad how it came about, but great nonetheless! I loved your comment about sex for furn. It's sad how we forget about that sometimes. I hope your RE appointment goes well today and that they feel the need to jump start AF. I will keep my FX you do not have to repeat tests!
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    Hi ladies. Thanks for the check-in @megrae12‌ . I hope that you enjoy the ntnp! @O2girl‌ I hope that your ttc break is treating you well @Frenchteachermama‌ ugh, I hate group projects. I hope the progesterone does the trick @Km380‌ I'm glad you liked accupuncture. I miss going @FutureMrsWright2012‌ cytotec never worked for me either. I hope you heal quickly AFM: IUI 5 was a bust. 7dpo progesterone was only an 8. Dh said hes fine being done with IUIs, so our IVF consult is on Monday. I NEVER thought that we'd need IUIs, definitely not IVF. I'm just feeling so shitty and hopeless
    @Rachaeleigh I am so sorry the IUI did not work. I told you in another check in about my progesterone on Clomid. I hate you are dealing with all of this. Please update us on Monday about your consult. ((Hugs)) love. You can sit next to me on the bitter train. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    Rocks526 said:
    *snip*

AFM- I finally got my HSG scheduled for Tuesday.  It's on CD 8, so I won't be close to ovulation. Now all I have to do is get approved for time off from work.

QOTW- I love pumpkin pie and any another deserts.

@Rocks526 Yay for your HSG being scheduled!! Make sure you take some ibprofen before you go, it will help. My experience with the HSG was terrible, but I am missing a tube. Hopefully yours will not be bad, the good news is it's over fast. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    king26 said:
    Hey ladies,
       I started spotting this morning at 15DPO and I tested this morning with a BFN so I'm assuming CD1 will be here tomorrow.   I didn't want my hopes up this month since no treatment has never worked, but I got them up anyhow. 
        My RE decided to open an office 1 hour away instead of 2 and I was so excited!   When I called though, I found out it's consult only and not for monitoring, so I'm still waiting on my new patient appointment with the RE 1 hour away.  I'm hoping he won't make us do all new testing because I'd like to get 2 IUI's in early in the year before going to a second IVF if needed.

@frenchteachermama I hope everything works out and you don't have to go back on BCP's.  Hopefully AF will come soon.

@megrae12 my husband feels the same.  Like we are going to get pregnant these 2 months we are not doing treatment.  Poor guy...he has so much hope.  That's awesome about the free class!

@km380 What did you think of acupuncture?   I keep debating about it.  My insurance will pay for 70% of it so I'm thinking about trying it, but I'm a little scared too.

@futuremrswright2012  HUGE hugs to you (((HUGS)))  I hope you can start healing soon.

@rachaeleigh  (((HUGS)))   I totally understand where you are coming from.  Who would ever think I woudl need treatment?  I'm sorry IUI 5 was a bust.    Moving on to IVF is a big step but it's a pro-active one.   I hope your consult goes well!

@nikiswimr I hope your appointment with the new RE goes well. 

@O2girl I hope you are able to enjoy your break and that things work out for a March transfer.
    @king26 I am sorry about the BFN. No matter how hard we try not to have hope, she still sneaks in (bith!) and we are left with her companion disappointment. ((Hugs)) sweetie. I hope everything goes smoothly with your new RE. When do you go?
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    rubysi said:
    Hello everyone,

*snip*

AFM : I am still not sure about the iui. We will see how my follicles are on Tuesday and discuss it then. It will be a different RE so I will ask about my Vitamin D deficiency and weather it would reduce my chances of getting a bfp. I have started taking 2000iu additional per my RE. If I have the iui it will probably be on thanksgiving. 

QOTW : I like mashed potatoes. Mmm...

@rubysi Yea, H is a special breed for sure! I am glad they started you on vit D. I take 3400 ius/day. Who knew we would need so many pills on top of EVERYTHING else we do just to hope to get a BFP. Bleh. FX for some beautiful follies on Tuesday! Let us know if you decide to do the IUI!!
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options

I'm so sorry ((HUGS))...This was me over the summer.  Even after all of the crap I've been through with IVF, I have to tell you that it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be.  I never ever thought I would be going through IVF and now onto a surgery but I felt like if I was going to close this chapter of my life I had to be sure that I tried everything.  I'm the kind of person who dwells on "what ifs" so I knew moving to IVF was the right choice for us...that being said we did decided we would buy one package (2 fresh and 2 frozen) and that would be it for us.  If you ever want to chat more over PM please feel free to message me!

Thanks :-) that's exactly why we're doing ivf. We're mostly oop, but we know that we'll always wonder if we don't do it

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome

• Options
    Sorry I am so late to the game....yesterday was crazy. I found my grandmother on the floor in her apartment...she had a massive stroke. She is stable now but dr.'s say it is only a matter of time. In other news: today is day 5 for me on my fert reports....I was also supposed to have a transfer today. The good news is we have 2 beautiful, perfect embabies, the bad news is that my lining wasn't picture perfect so my re wants me to wait a cycle to transfer. I am so thrilled with having my two embies make it all week that it was easy to take the blow that we have to wait. It has also been such a stressful 3 weeks doing ivf it is actually kind of nice to get a few weeks off to relax and not be waiting for a scary report every other day.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• Options

@Rachaeleigh‌ I went thru this same ordeal in August. I was literally in shock for a few weeks. It's really, really hard but I can tell you once you get there it isn't as big of a deal as you think it is...and like always you make it thru. If my toe frosties are a bust we are moving on to DE which is another hard pill to swallow. Big ((hugs)). Pm me anytime if you have questions.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• Options
    @bunnybun4‌ I'm do sorry about your grandma.
    Yay for 2 embabies though!

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

image imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"