Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Thursday

Good Morning!

Cycle/month:

CD:

What are you doing to get KTFU?

Rants/Raves/Symptoms:

GTKY: what is your favorite form of exercise? Do you feel you get enough exercise, or do you think you could always use some more?

Re: WTO Thursday

• Options
    stemistemi member
    edited November 2014
    ETA:mobile post fail
    Cycle/month: 4

CD: 1

What are you doing to get KTFU? Opks, temping, cm, switching to EOD this month, may send DH for SA

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: all the AF symptoms

GTKY: what is your favorite form of exercise? Do you feel you get enough exercise, or do you think you could always use some more?
    I definitely don't get enough exercise right now. Hiking is my favorite, but I'm really only walking my dog lately. Because I'm feeling crummy about CD1, I decide to post my handsome man...
  • Options
    Happy Thursday!

Cycle/month: 5

CD: 15

What are you doing to get KTFU? EOD, green tea, temping

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: today marks day three of the exact same temp. Gee thanks bbt. At least I'm consistent? It might be time for a better thermometer...

GTKY: what is your favorite form of exercise? Do you feel you get enough exercise, or do you think you could always use some more? I love yoga, but I never do it. My work is extremely active, so I don't feel too bad about not putting in the effort, I miss the mental benefits more than the physical!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 4(1AL) / 5

CD: 16

What are you doing to get KTFU? EOD, OPKs

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Pretty sure I got a +OPK yesterday, and now my recurring mystery pain (that I believe is related to ovulation with my right ovary) is back.  So my guess is I ovulated yesterday or will today.  Debating whether I call the doc to get the pain checked out or not.  Between DD2 and I, this is going to be an expensive medical month!

Unrelated, both my kids are still sleeping at 7am and that almost NEVER happens.  Winning!

GTKY: what is your favorite form of exercise? Do you feel you get enough exercise, or do you think you could always use some more?  I like running because for the most part it is mindless, and I've gotten semi addicted to half marathons.  I always feel like I could do more, especially strength training, but I generally work out at least 4 times a week so I'd say that isn't bad at all.
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 5/5

CD: 15

Rants/raves/Chartstalks: can I get a chart stalk? My temps have been all over the place. But I think I may have O'ed on CD12. If I did our timing sucks balls. FF hasn't given me crosshairs gets but my CM is now virtually non existent and I'm starting to get my usual post O boob tenderness. Thoughts?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/516ead

GTKY: I used to be a gym rat. But since we moved I haven't gotten a new gym membership. And I can tell. I've gained a few pounds since our wedding (6 to be exact) but overall I just don't feel as healthy. We are in the market for a use treadmill now that's it winter. I need to get back into shape. Plus I think exercise will take my mind off of the frustration of TTC.

~**~Me (27) <3 DH (30)~**~
    **Love = August 12, 2012**
    **Marriage = July 4, 2014**
    **Baby Carriage = TBD**

Anniversary
  • Options
    @runningmommy519‌ I upped my water and saw a drastic difference in my CM. I think 32oz a day works for me but I try to go for 64. I always forget to drink water at work. But it sooooo helps with CM.

**Baby Carriage = TBD**

Anniversary
  • Options
    @runningmommy519‌ wow 100oz I would think you would see a difference. If not I would suggest a sperm friendly lubricant like preseed. Lack of CM can make it hard for the sperm to travel to wear they need to go.

**Baby Carriage = TBD**

Anniversary
  • Options

CD: 20

What are you doing to get KTFU? Temping, opk's

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: pretty sure I o'd yesterday... Just waiting for a couple more temps to prove it.

Exercise?!?!? Lol

• Options
    Cycle/month: 1

CD: 14

What are you doing to get KTFU? BBT, CM, EOD, Preseed

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: My temps have been all over the place. Started out the cycle high (>98), the last few days super low (<97), now today back to 97.9. Hopefully a pattern will become apparent. I also have pretty nonexistent CM, which is probably related to the fact that I'm breastfeeding. Still trying to up my water but I may consider green tea next cycle. Not sure if that will help if the dryness is related to breastfeeding?

GTKY: what is your favorite form of exercise? Do you feel you get enough exercise, or do you think you could always use some more? I love most forms of cardio; elliptical, running, step/aerobics classes. Before DD I was pretty dedicated to working out most days of the week. Since having her, I think I've gone running 4 times? I try to do pilates a few times a week, but it's hard getting to the gym with a toddler. I could definitely do more. My weight is good (thank you breastfeeding), but I definitely feel out of shape and not as toned as I would like. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @runningmommy519 Doing a full is on my bucket list, but right now I haven't had the time to really commit to the training.  Plus my cycle got wonky when I started running, so I don't think my body loves it as much as I do.  So lame, haha.  Anyway, a full just isn't in the cards right now.  I'm certainly not scared of the distance, just the training!!  Have you done a full?

In regards to your water question, I had a few cycles where I was only drinking like 64oz, and this month I've been trying to get in 96 ounces.  I can definitely tell a little difference.  I only drink water, no other liquids throughout the day.  And if I'm running a lot I really need to add even more.  I'd think 100oz would do it though.  Plus I think any more water and I'd have to spend the whole day in the bathroom.
  • Options
    @mustloveerica ff needs 3 temps higher than your 6 previous lower temps to give crosshairs. I think cd14 is a better guess based on temps, or maybe even today. Timing would be way better in that sense as well ;)
    *Aug '15 Siggy Challenge - Mean Girl*
    image    image
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My 2 boys ages 8 & 10
    BFP#3 EDD 8/19/2015
    mc @ 7wks 4/2014

Me 31 H 33

• Options
    Cycle/month: 2

CD: 16

What are you doing to get KTFU? Temping, CM, hopefully just enough sex.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Temp spike today! Hoping it stays up. 

GTKY: I like running, but I haven't gone in way too long. And it's cold here now so...won't be running again until April?
  • Options

@mustloveerica ff needs 3 temps higher than your 6 previous lower temps to give crosshairs. I think cd14 is a better guess based on temps, or maybe even today. Timing would be way better in that sense as well ;)

@mustloveerica I agree with this. Your timing is still good if you O'd on CD12 but I'm not convinced you did. I'm thinking CD14 or later like @elizabetheleven said.
    ^^ +1

orange is the new black red reznikov gif

*Jan Siggy Challenge--Mean Girls*

BabyFruit Ticker

Married: 4/26/14 - DH "J": 33 - ME: 27 - DS "G": 12/21/09

TTC #2 since October 2014 - BFP 12/2/2014!! - EDD 8/13/2015!

• Options

Cycle/month: 1/1

CD: 4

What are you doing to get KTFU?
    BBT using FF, PNV's, after AF is over, OPK's, preseed, EOD sex, CM

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I'm just waiting for AF to be done.  OPK question though- when is the best time to use them.  Since it's my 1st month off BCP, I planed to test 2x a day, is one just better until I start to see a darker line? When are the best times to test FMU? After I get home from work? thanks for any advice offered!!!!!

GTKY: what is your favorite form of exercise? Do you feel you get enough exercise, or do you think you could always use some more? I love dancing and taking dance classes, but I'm not taking any right now.  I work out about 2-3 times per week.  It's probably not nearly enough.
  • Options
    llw42614llw42614 member
    edited November 2014
    @labess‌ Why do you say you are out already? You're only CD19.. Have you confirmed ovulation yet?

ETA: grammar is hard before coffee

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD: 28

What are you doing to get KTFU? OPK to detect ovulation. Call me peestick McGee.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Tired. Been going to bed earlier, with the exception of last night.

GTKY what is your favorite form of exercise? Do you feel you get enough exercise, or do you think you could always use some more? : I enjoy cardio. I get on the elliptical every morning at 5:30AM for about 25-30 minutes, and it's nice to start the day like that, it definitely gives me a boost of energy, and I have asthma, so added bonus is that it helps to build my lung capacity. Started the regimen about 6 months ago on doctor's advice and it's amazing how much better I feel. 5:30 wakeup sucks though, but it's just easier to get it out of the way in the morning before work! I think I do enough, I don't want to go too crazy.

• Options

CD: 12

What are you doing to get KTFU? All the things

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: work is kicking my ass right now, and I'm totally exhausted. We will be lucky if we manage to continue EOD through O. I just want sleep :(

This is my general feeling about exercise:
    January Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1: 10-25-11, MC: 11-1-11 @ 5w5d
     BFP#2: 12-29-11, DS born September 2012
    TFAS: July 2014, BFP#3: 12-29-14
    , EDD 9-9-15

• Options
    cluckstercluckster member
    edited November 2014
    Cycle/month: 3/3

CD: 19

What are you doing to get KTFU? peeing on all the OPKs, temping, checking CM, green tea

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Just waiting for some sort of sign that I will ovulate soon. I ran out of Wondfos yesterday so made an early morning run to Walmart for the generic version of ClearBlue easy digital O sticks. Murphy's law says I'll get a positive OPK this weekend when we are visiting H's sister and won't be able to HIO ! Womp womp. 

Once upon a time I did hot yoga regularly and ran regularly. I've done a half marathon once. This was all pre-baby of course! I hate making the I-have-a-kid excuse for why I don't exercise much anymore, but it is hard. H and I just renewed a local gym membership though, and I am running a 5k in couple weeks. 

@peaseblosson55 - a lot of women on here recommend testing 2x a day during your fertile week so you don't miss a surge, if it happens to be short and come on fast. they also recommend testing in the early afternoon, because apparently the LH surge happens in the morning. however, i will just say the only two positives i ever got on an OPK (wondfo) last month were with first morning urine...

@runningmmommy519 - i drink Bigelow's brand of green tea with pomegranate - it's pretty tasty! 

@ajetter - i also have a stabbing constant pain in my right ovary that comes on strong in the TWW. this has also only been since i started TTC and i've been considering going to the doc and getting it checked as well. 

peer into my ute

TTGP January Siggy Challenge:
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 19

CD: 1

What are you doing to get KTFU? I have always temped, used OPK's, we use PreSeed sometimes, and we are contemplating doing our first round of Clomid/IUI this cycle instead of next

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I am currently laying in bed with my pup, with the worlds worst cramps! Thank god I have the day off!

GTKY: what is your favorite form of exercise? Do you feel you get enough exercise, or do you think you could always use some more? I enjoy doing yoga and pilates, but I do not exercise nearly enough (if at all since starting the new job). I hope to get back into the swing of things!

Good luck to all you ladies about to ovulate :)
    Me: 25, DH: 33
    TTC #1 since May 2013
    Unexplained Infertility
    Plan: Clomid/IUI January 2015
  • Options
    @labess Can you link your chart? I'm confused on a couple things -
    I'm not sure why FF have your CH before you started temping? I don't think I've ever seem that.
    If you haven't been temping there's no way to know what your normal range is. Yes, temps spike after O but if you didn't start temping until after O you wouldn't be able to identify a temp shift.
    Regarding "pregnant" charts - I think you are referring to a triphasic pattern, when temps go up again after implantation. But that doesn't happen to everyone (I've been pregnant twice, one was triphasic, one wasn't, and I've also seen triphasic charts that weren't pregnancy charts) and depending on when you ovulated, it would likely be too soon to see that pattern anyway.
    Long story short - I think you might be reading too much into what sounds like just a handful of temps.

Does that make sense?

BabyFruit Ticker

, EDD 9-9-15

• Options

CD: 18

What are you doing to get KTFU?: temping, cm, water, green tea, and sex.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I finally got a higher temp this morning!

GTKY: what is your favorite form of exercise? Do you feel you get enough exercise, or do you think you could always use some more? I love to ride my bicycle but it's too cold now. I have a "dreadmill" in the basement that I use sporadically. I hadn't used it in 2 months and decided to run last night. It was rough. I've gained 5 lbs recently and want to drop it before 5 turns into 20. Hopefully I will start making it a priority.
    Stashes are deeply personal.
    Me 27 ~ DH 30
    Married 6/9/12
    TTC #1 Since 09/2014
  • Options
    @labess I agree with PP-- I just started my 4th chart today, and FF is just now starting to figure me out.... It's generally best to start temping in the follicular phase. I personally temp the whole month, but many start after AF or around CD10.
  • Options
    @labess I definitely agree with @GetzyStark. My post-O temps are actually in the range that your temps are showing now. With a +OPK its possible you ovulated, but the only way to know is to keep temping and HIO and see what happens. If this isn't your month, having a full set of data next month will really make a huge difference in understanding what your body is doing.

BabyFruit Ticker

, EDD 9-9-15

• Options

Sorry for all the CD1s today.

@labess I agree with PPs who have said to not count yourself out yet. Also the temps I'm seeing on your chart are pretty typical of my post O temps.  Keep temping and know that if this isn't your month you'll have a better idea next month of what your body is doing.

Cycle/month: 4/3

CD: 12

What are you doing to get KTFU? BBT, PNVs, sex

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Unrelated to TTGP but my dog has suddenly in the last couple nights started whining all night and I slept horribly last night because of it. I wish I knew why he's doing it because it makes me feel bad for him, there's obviously something he thinks is wrong and I can't figure it out.

GTKY: what is your favorite form of exercise? Do you feel you get enough exercise, or do you think you could always use some more? Favorite form is horseback riding, unfortunately it's expensive and not a regular thing at the moment.  I don't get enough, all I'm doing lately is walking the dog and running about 2.5-3 miles with him a couple times a week.

Married 10.15.06

TTC #1 since 9.14

Chart Stalk

• Options
    @runningmommy519, I drink upwards of a gallon of water per day along with a couple cups of green tea in the morning and have always had plenty of EW and watery CM.  I think how much you need has a lot to do with your activity level.  I consider myself very active, so this amount is exactly what my body needs.  I would keep increasing until you find the right balance.

@llw42614 I am so glad the OPK's worked and you got a +!

@peaseblossom55, I use OPK's twice per day; once with SMU earlier in the day and again late afternoon.

CD: 13

What are you doing to get KTFU? BBT, CM, OPK, water, green tea and AI

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I am unsure whether my OPK was + or - this morning.  DW and I are leaning towards +.  So, I am going to wait to see what the results of this afternoon's OPK is before documenting.  Lesson learned: do not pour out your pee until you are completely done dipping!

GTKY: what is your favorite form of exercise? Do you feel you get enough exercise, or do you think you could always use some more? Weightlifting is my number one favorite form of exercise.  My wife and I have also started taking a crossfit class on the weekends and run together daily.
    "S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
  • Options
    Good morning, ladies!

Cycle/month: 2(1AL)/3

CD: 23

What are you doing to get KTFU? EOD, OPKs, PNVs, lots of water

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Just trying to be patient with my body this cycle. Thought for sure O was coming, but OPKs haven't quite turned positive and no real change in CM.  Waiting it out like everyone else...

GTKY: what is your favorite form of exercise? Do you feel you get enough exercise, or do you think you could always use some more? My favorite workout is The Bar Method. There's something about the total-body strength workout and stretching that makes you feel amazing. Since having DS, I'm hard pressed to ever make it to class, though. They now have online classes that I may start trying after DS goes to bed...just need to find the motivation and often a glass of wine and DVR is just far more appealing. Running has also always been a form of therapy for me, but since the cold weather is setting in, it sounds less than appealing.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Cycle 2/Month 3
    CD3 (af can be done any time now, thanks)
    What I'm doing to get ktfu: bbt, pnv, will start eod once af is done
    Rants/raves: stupid effing period, although it had been 64 day cycle, so I shouldn't be too upset. I stepped on the scale this morning for the first time in a while and am down almost 10 lbs! Yay!
    Gtky: favorite would be swimming or some nom-workout activity, the kind where you're having fun and accidentally burning calories, like skiing or hiking. I don't currently get anuwhere near enough exercise.
    Me: 24 FI: 29
    Together since: February 2012
    Getting Married: February 2015
    Starting to TTC: December 2014!
    <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/551ba5">My Ovulation Chart</a>

• Options
    @labess... That's what I was getting at but these other smart ladies beat me to it! I just didn't want you to count yourself out yet! I think you could still be in the game :-). Hang in there girl!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    sdfonz619 your siggy challenge gif scares me haha

Cycle/month: 4/5

CD: 14

What are you doing to get KTFU?  temping, cm, mucinex, eod

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: nothing at the moment

GTKY: what is your favorite form of exercise? Do you feel you get enough exercise, or do you think you could always use some more? I do cardio/strength circuits three to four days a week. I'm pretty sore most days so I think its plenty

• Options
    CD: 6
    What are you doing to get KTFU? EOD, started temping this morning, going to go out and buy some Pre-Seed and also need to learn how to check my CM
    Rants/Raves/Symptoms: AF left yesterday so i'm feeling better on that front however I still have a nasty cold that I got last week. My office is like a petri dish and we keep passing the same cold around.
    GTKY: what is your favorite form of exercise? Do you feel you get enough exercise, or do you think you could always use some more? Hmmm, sex is a great form of exercise but I honestly don't exercise as much as I should. I am definitely a great power walker though ;)

Me: 25 DH: 27

Married: April 25th, 2014

DD #1: August 20th, 2015
  • Options
    DrylHeisnberg It scares me as well and is why I picked it!  :)
    "S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
  • Options
    @Chad5285‌ No! He's mine!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"