Late Term and Child Loss
Options

introduction** living child mentioned***

kerstipkerstip member
edited November 2014 in Late Term and Child Loss
Hello I hope I am posting in the right place and saying the right things. On friday night my husband and I went into emergency just as a way to get an ultrasound. Well to our surprise and after much evaluation turns out I was pregnant, but the prpregnancy was in my left tube. I was 7 weeks 2 days along and had to have emergency ectopic pregnancy surgery. I believe proper name is a laparoscopic surgery. I had no pains at all no vomiting I was blessed I only had light spotting.
Everything happened so fast and it was totally unexpected because I have previously given birth to a healthy baby boy no complications what so ever. I dont know why this happened but honestly am glad to be alive, if I would have waited until my first prenatal exam on December 1it would have been too late.
I am still recovering and I dont really know what to expect. This was my second pregnancy. I am now just very sore and having dark spotting I guess from the lining and all the old build up. I pray everyone here gets what they want and wont have to wait so long. I pray all that have suffered a loss gets some comfort and peace from someone or somewhere or something. I have never experienced anything like this and I am trying to be a champ for my self my husband and our son.
Thanks for reading ladies May God bless us all.

Re: introduction** living child mentioned***

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"