Parenting after 35

Birthday boy to be!

How the hell has 1 year already flown by?  On Friday, my baby will be 1!!!  I can not believe it.  It was fast when my daughter turned one (soon to be 3 in February) but this is insane.  I just wish he would sleep through the night again.  He was sick (just got over roseola sp???) and now has been getting up at least once or twice a night again. I am like a big dummy at work because I am so tired I can't even think straight.  

Any who!!!!  I just can't believe my little monkey is gonna be 1.  Time sure does fly!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Birthday boy to be!

• I've been waiting for you to post something Geeps!! I'm feeling exactly the same way, we are one week from you! I don't know who gave them permission to grow up and turn into little people. It's sad and exciting at the same time.

I'm sorry your little guy has been sick. I hope he settles back into a good solid night soon. We just had a crud hit both of us but luckily it was short lived. There were a couple rough nights there though.

What did you decide you're doing to celebrate? We are having our neighbors over for cake and hot cider the week after since her bday is the week of Thanksgiving. I'm going to try making a pumpkin spice cake. :)
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Happy Birthday! Glad he's feeling better. Hope he starts STTN again soon.

The first year of the second child seems to go by so much faster.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • We are just having my in-laws, my Mom, sister &brother in law and my nieces and nephew.  I am making his cake.  I have a ton to do because I also wanted to make decorated sugar cookies for everyone to take home.  

He is back to feeling better and sleeping through the night last night thank god!!!  

They have quite the personalities don't they.  Little man is so stinkin sweet I wanna eat him up.  I just can't believe it is already a year.  I hope you post pictures after her party :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I will definitely post pics, I hope you will too! Glad your nights are back to normal- M woke up at 6am crying this morning and I went in to comfort her. She went back to sleep when I put her back down after about 15 minutes. I was tired but I really can't complain. That snuggle felt fabulous.
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Happy Birthday! Glad he's feeling better. Hope he starts STTN again soon.

The first year of the second child seems to go by so much faster.

I kind of agree with this, although technically, my kids are #2&3 (I have a 13yo, almost 2yo and 8mo).
    The two LOs are only 15 months apart. DS1 is about to turn 2 and LO just hit 8 months. When I think about DS1 turning 1, I don't think it moved exceptionally quickly, but when I think of him turning 2?!?! Yikes, that means LO is almost 9 months, and that means HE will be a year old sooooon.
    @-)
  • Belated happy birthdayto your sweet little boy! Health and happiness to you both. And holy moly time flies!
    Me: 39  DH: 44  together since 2000 married 9/2004 TTC #1 since 2/2012
    BFP #1 6/5/2012  m/c 6/15/2012 about 5w3d   BFP #2 6/?/2013 m/c 7/1/2013 5w 3d
    BFP #3 8/25/2013  EDD 5/7/2014    DD A. born 5/8/2014!!  Love!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"