December 2014 Moms
Options

GD check-in 11/17

Our weekly thread to discuss issues with other moms, share recipes, complain about pricking your fingers, or worry about blood glucose levels. 

I'm linking the previous threads here, because we discuss a lot of issues that new people may want to peruse, plus, RECIPES!

Basic Diet Info Most of Us Are Following
Disclaimer: this is for informational purposes only. We are Internet strangers, not your doctor or nutritionist. Please use this information only as a guideline for what many of us are doing for our diets while managing GD. Your specific eating plan/dietary needs may differ.

Eating schedule:
  • Breakfast: 15-30g carbs, 1-2oz protein (no fruit before lunch)
  • Morning Snack: 15g carbs, 1-2oz protein (no fruit before lunch)
  • Lunch: 45-60g carbs, 3-4oz protein
  • Afternoon Snack: 30g carbs, 2oz protein
  • Dinner: 45-60g carbs, 3-4oz protein
  • Bedtime Snack (eat within an hour of bedtime): 30g carbs, 2oz protein
Carbs to count toward meal allotment: 
  • all grains
  • all fruit
  • corn, potatoes, sweet potatoes, beans, peas, carrots and beets over 1/2 cup
  • milk, yogurt, ice cream, cottage/ricotta cheese
  • all sweeteners (honey, agave, sugar, maple syrup)
Serving sizes:
Generally 1/2 c of grains, veg, and fruit = 15g carbs
Exceptions to equal 15g carbs: 
  • 1 c dairy
  • 1/3 c rice
  • 1 c berries
  • 1 c cut melon
  • 1 med/fist-sized uncut fruit (apples, oranges, peaches, pears, etc)
  • 15 grapes

1. How far along are you?

2. Anything new on the medical front (doctor appointments, nonstress tests, ultrasounds) this week?

3. How are you feeling in general?

4. Any issues with your numbers, meds, or food intake?

GTKY: What are your Thanksgiving Day plans for the US moms?
BabyFruit Ticker       
DD1 - 8 years
DD2 - 6 years
BFP3 - 3/31/14, Harmony Test 6/5/14 - It's a BOY!

Re: GD check-in 11/17

• Options
    Additional question: I'm scheduled to have Q in a week and a half (!), so there will be at least a month that I probably won't be online much to run this thread. Anyone want to take over the job?
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years

• Options
    36w6d

2. Anything new on the medical front (doctor appointments, nonstress tests, ultrasounds) this week?
    My last appointments! I have MFM on Thursday morning and my OB on Friday morning, and that's it. I can't believe it's almost here. :D

I woke up this morning feeling completely hungover. Usually the only things that make me feel like this are alcohol and too much sugar, which I didn't have any of yesterday. I'm guessing it's maybe some slight dehydration from salt in the pizza I had last night for dinner/snack or allergies.

In general, nope. Just the high numbers I had at the times I was having contractions last week. I'm really seeing a correlation there, so I'm not too worried about it.

Hopefully getting sprung from the klink with my new baby boy! Induction date is the day before TG, so I hope we can go home the next day.
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks @bowlwoman!
    36+1

Twice weekly NST as usual.  Also have a growth u/s this week.  That's about it.

Tired (exhausted), big and achy.  Normal end of pregnancy stuff.

Yeah, my blood sugars are being very unstable lately.  I am having trouble predicting how they will respond to what I eat.  It's really frustrating and annoying but I'm doing the best I can.

No plans.  I am just looking forward to my DH being home and having a couple of days that aren't completely packed with appointments and other obligations.  Between Thanksgiving and my potential induction date, the only things I have scheduled are my doctors appts.  Maybe I can finally slow down a little!
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    Can't believe your induction is coming up so soon @bowlwoman!  yay!
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 38 weeks

2. Anything new on the medical front (doctor appointments, nonstress tests, ultrasounds) this week? same four a week as usual: AFI, two NSTs, and an appt with my OB.  We're going to finalize the plans for my induction at that appt on Wed.  I'm getting nervous but glad to be near the end.

3. How are you feeling in general? surprisingly good.  Not too much to complain about.  I've been very lucky this pregnancy.

4. Any issues with your numbers, meds, or food intake?  For a few weeks my numbers were really low with normal food intake.  Now they are back to normal and I have to watch my food again.  I was really hoping my body was over this whole GD thing, but it looks like those were the fluke and I'm back to normal.  I suspect the increased BH I'm feeling as I get later in term is part of the issue.  But who knows?  This pregnant body thing is a complex system!

GTKY: What are your Thanksgiving Day plans for the US moms?  We are hosting but my mom and aunt are doing all the cooking and clean up.  If everything goes according to the current tentative schedule, I'll be in the hospital still recovering on Thursday, so we are planning to move our Thanksgiving celebration to Friday.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 35 weeks and 1 day
    2. Anything new on the medical front (doctor appointments, nonstress tests, ultrasounds) this week? Had a growth scan last week that showed good head and leg growth, but the abdominal cavity growth had slowed to 6%.  I am praying it was just the baby's position.  I will go back next week for another growth scan.  My OB says not to stress about it, but it is really hard for me not to.  She will now do weekly NSTs to make sure he is doing okay.  Last week he was great.
    3. How are you feeling in general? I've been feeling good, but was a bridesmaid on Friday night and it took me the rest of the weekend to recover from being on my feet and staying up until 11, so I definitely have some fatigue if I don't get to bed at 8 and stay there until 6:30ish.  Having some BH and soreness in my abdomen...just hoping that my baby is growing.
    4. Any issues with your numbers, meds, or food intake?  Had my shower at work, cheated, so I had a high number, otherwise my numbers have been good.  Great fasting numbers and am noticing they are good even after I have dessert with my meals.
    GTKY: What are your Thanksgiving Day plans for the US moms?  We are going to my in laws house.  She is great cook and I love the holidays, so I am looking forward to it.
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 36w1d

2. Anything new on the medical front (doctor appointments, nonstress tests, ultrasounds) this week? same routine - NST & u/s @ MFM tomorrow, NST & reg OB on Friday.  Hopefully will have some resolution to the induce/not induce question (see my long rant in last weeks post...)

3. How are you feeling in general? Tired, but overall OK.  Baby has become quite the ninja over the last week.  Getting nervous that the end is approaching, but we got a lot finished around the house this weekend.  It actually looks like we might be ready to have a baby!

4. Any issues with your numbers, meds, or food intake? Last week was pretty good.  Had a high after breakfast on Saturday, but that's likely from the toast with jelly i had (I really, really, REALLY wanted it!!)  But even for being high, it wasn't too terrible.  

GTKY: What are your Thanksgiving Day plans for the US moms? Going to my in-laws.  Not super excited about it, but we ditched them the last 2 years, so we are due.  Its not even a dinner - its more of the Thanksgiving Lunch (we're eating at 1pm so SIL can leave for work).  TG at their house is usually pretty lame, so kinda looking forward to getting home early.  Or if i'm feeling really motivated and crazy, try to convince DH that we should head to my parents house after....we'll see :)
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 36w2d

2. Anything new on the medical front (doctor appointments, nonstress tests, ultrasounds) this week?  BPP yesterday was great.  Baby is head down with a foot by its head.  I can think of more comfortable positions but whatever makes it happy. 

3. How are you feeling in general?  For 36 weeks pregnant, I feel great.  I haven't hit a wall yet.  I was more uncomfortable with my first pregnancy than this one.  My chiro has helped tremendously with the back and pelvic pain.  Had contractions every 8 minutes like clockwork last night for a couple hours.  I told myself if I could sleep through them, they are just BH so I went to bed.  Next thing I knew I woke up to my alarm.  Phew.  Just BH.  My husband works 50 miles away and carpooled this morning (he only does this occasionally).  I told him maybe this is the last day he should carpool.  Unless his coworker can be flexible with his hours:)   

4. Any issues with your numbers, meds, or food intake?  Numbers are on the high side of acceptable, but it's to be expected that I have to watch what I eat very closely.  In the home stretch! 

GTKY: What are your Thanksgiving Day plans for the US moms?  We are hosting.  12 adults, 5 kids.  Our babysitter is closed next week so my parents will be staying with us all week to watch my DS.  That also means my mom will be around to help prep for T-giving dinner.  If I weren't going to be 37w+ pregnant, I would probably plan more stuff for the kids, like crafts.  But all I can think about is getting through dinner.  Oh, and 5 adults and 2 kids will all be staying the entire weekend.  I should probably plan some more meals...

DS 06/2013

DD 12/2014

• Options
    1. How far along are you? 34+4

2. Anything new on the medical front (doctor appointments, nonstress tests, ultrasounds) this week? No appointments this week; next OB appointment and MFM growth scan next week.

3. How are you feeling in general? Generally just tired and uncomfortable; normal end of pregnancy stuff I think.

4. Any issues with your numbers, meds, or food intake?  I had two high numbers this week, one after indulging my sweet tooth at lunch (I felt like I needed to get the craving out of my system) and the next at dinner that same day which was either residual from lunch or I just miscalculated my carb intake (ate takeout).  The doc wasn't too concerned but I felt ashamed. ;)

GTKY: What are your Thanksgiving Day plans for the US moms?  MH and I are only hosting our parents since others are out of town this year.  It worked out really well.  I'm planning a dinner with a GD-friendly options for apps and at dinner.  Dessert is going to be impossible to make GD-friendly so I'll either just have a small slice of whatever pie my parents bring over if I want it, or skip it altogether if my cravings are under control.  I'm not going to beat myself up for a high number on a holiday.
    BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13
    ~*~*~December 2014 PGaL ~*~*~
    Rainbow baby born on 12/19/2014

• Options
    Dessert tip I've employed numerous times: if you don't have to eat dessert as part of the main meal, eat your dinner and then wait the time you need to test. After you test, THEN eat a small piece of your dessert as a snack and try to add some protein. 
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years

• Options
    bowlwoman said:
    Dessert tip I've employed numerous times: if you don't have to eat dessert as part of the main meal, eat your dinner and then wait the time you need to test. After you test, THEN eat a small piece of your dessert as a snack and try to add some protein. 
    @Bowlwoman is wise as always - I've been doing this all along, usually between lunch & dinner, which is my longest span between meals.  I have 2 snacks, my "healthy snack" and a little "cheat snack". 

Also, the nurse last week made a good point - pumpkin pie is pretty high in fiber, so there are some better nutritional benefits to it than say, just a cookie.
  • Options
    BdblZ said:
    bowlwoman said:
    @Bowlwoman is wise as always - I've been doing this all along, usually between lunch & dinner, which is my longest span between meals.  I have 2 snacks, my "healthy snack" and a little "cheat snack". 

Also, the nurse last week made a good point - pumpkin pie is pretty high in fiber, so there are some better nutritional benefits to it than say, just a cookie.
    Aw shucks. *blush* :D

Definitely do a fruit or nut dessert if you can. Pies are good (and you can always just eat the filling and a bit of crust), and cobblers, etc. I'm planning to make a couple of gluten-free pies to have in case we get to come home for TG, so pumpkin and pecan it is. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years

• Options

bowlwoman said:
    BdblZ said:
    bowlwoman said:

Aw shucks. *blush* :D

Definitely do a fruit or nut dessert if you can. Pies are good (and you can always just eat the filling and a bit of crust), and cobblers, etc. I'm planning to make a couple of gluten-free pies to have in case we get to come home for TG, so pumpkin and pecan it is. :)
    Thanks for the tips! ;)
    BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13
    ~*~*~December 2014 PGaL ~*~*~
    Rainbow baby born on 12/19/2014

• Options
    MD appt update! Saw MFM today, and doc there really eased my fears about inducing at 39 weeks "just because".

I'll still talk to regular OB on Friday, but as it stands now there should be no issues waiting until my due date to see if everything happens naturally. I feel much better about that.

And apparently this little booger has a full 'fro going on in there....can't wait to see if he's blond like daddy, or brunette like me :)
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 35 w 2 days

2. Anything new on the medical front (doctor appointments, nonstress tests, ultrasounds) this week?  Appt tomorrow with BPP and NST

3. How are you feeling in general?  This has been the worst week of my life. Friday night my precious DS (6) was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes. I am living in a nightmare.

4. Any issues with your numbers, meds, or food intake?  Numbers have been surprisingly good considering the stress I am under and that I haven't been eating right.

GTKY: What are your Thanksgiving Day plans for the US moms?  At this point, I have no idea anymore.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers m/c 01-07-10
  • Options
    IryshcreemIryshcreem member
    edited November 2014
    @trizzie  I'm sorry to hear about your son's diagnosis.  My friend's teenage daughter was diagnosed a few years ago (I think she was around 14).  I know its a struggle for them at times.  She has gotten herself and her daughter involved in so many things revolving around juvenile diabetes and there seems to be tons of support groups online and IRL.  I know this is hard but you will figure it out together as a family.

1. How far along are you? 35w6d

2. Anything new on the medical front (doctor appointments, nonstress tests, ultrasounds) this week?  I had an appointment yesterday for a growth scan.  Everything looked good.  She was measuring at 5lbs 15oz, fluids looked good, heart beat and breathing were good.  My blood pressure was a little high (130/90).  They made me lay down in a dark room on my left side for 15 minutes.  it brought it down to 120/80 (closer to my normal) so they were satisfied with that.  No proteins in my urine. I was supposed to have GBS swab but they pushed it to my appt next week instead.

3. How are you feeling in general?  I have been sick since last Thursday.  I went to urgent care on monday and he said I had an upper respiratory infection but didn't give me an antibiotic or anything.  OB did not like the way I sounded yesterday so he sent me across the street to a pulmonary group.  I have bronchitis.  I now have a 7 day antibiotic.  

4. Any issues with your numbers, meds, or food intake?  My numbers have been okay.  The sickness has killed my appetite and I haven't been eating as much so my ketones have been moderate.

GTKY: What are your Thanksgiving Day plans for the US moms?  We always have Thanksgiving at my parents' house and then a thing at H's parents house the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    34 weeks

Had my normal appointment today and all is well. My numbers were actually so low that they let me go to testing twice a day - yay! I asked about extra monitoring, and they said I won't need any as long as I am managing things well with diet alone. I will have a growth scan at 38 weeks, but that is all.

Good. Tired. Relieved that my fingers have been given a slight reprieve. I've been fighting a cold and it is zapping what energy I've had left!

4. Any issues with your numbers, meds, or food intake? Numbers have been mostly good. I cheated once and my numbers reflected it, but I figure as long as I keep that to a once every week or two occurrence that I'll be fine.

GTKY: What are your Thanksgiving Day plans for the US moms? Heading to DH's tiny home town to spend the holiday with the in-laws. Looking forward to it but I'm going to have to replace their cupboard for the week!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Trizzie I'm so sorry you are going through that, and your baby too :(   Thinking of you!

1. How far along are you? 34w

2. Anything new on the medical front (doctor appointments, nonstress tests, ultrasounds) this week?  Still bpp and nst 2x a week and seeing ob once or twice a week to go over sugars

3. How are you feeling in general?  Ok.  Adjusting to insulin which is not as bad as I thought it would be.  

4. Any issues with your numbers, meds, or food intake?  Numbers have been been better since starting insulin but still high sometimes, insulin will go up tonight so hopefully that will help.

GTKY: What are your Thanksgiving Day plans for the US moms?  Going to my moms, but first doing 2 days at Disney,  That should be interesting.
  • Options
    Thank you guys very much.  I am so overwhelmed...I just feel like I am drowning right now.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers m/c 01-07-10
  • Options
    @trizzie Wow, that's a blow. T&P to you and your family. It's a tough diagnosis, but at least there have been a lot of strides made in treatment.
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years

• Options
    I am not due till the 20th, but my boys have all been early. If no one else steps up, I can take over if need be.

Hugs @trizzie‌!!!

1. How far along are you? 35wks4d

2. Anything new on the medical front (doctor appointments, nonstress tests, ultrasounds) this week? Had my weekly NST today. Hooked up for 2hrs again before this kid finally decided to cooperate. I just don't get it. He was moving around like crazy but his heart rate just wasn't spiking. ::sigh::

3. How are you feeling in general? Miserable and done. BUT I'm off bed rest so YAY!

4. Any issues with your numbers, meds, or food intake? All good thankfully!

GTKY: What are your Thanksgiving Day plans for the US moms? No plans here. We normally travel the 8hrs home. Thankfully we are skipping all that this year. I am so excited lol.

Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @kdm06c‌ Thanks, mama! I should be around for next week, and then it can be all you. :) And that NST sucks. I swear, it sounds more and more like DD1 acted. It was a total pain in the ass, so I completely sympathize.
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years

• Options
    @bowlwoman‌ please tell me that your DD1 is the most laid back, amazing kid ever!
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    Quick question for STMs with GD (if you had it with your first pregnancy): Is anything different during L&D because you have GD? Also, when the baby is first born, is a different regimen followed, i.e. not immediate skin to skin if you have a vaginal birth? I remember reading about how the baby's blood sugar may need to be regulated, etc. How soon do they test for that after birth? 

TIA! :) 
                                         - ticker/siggy warning -

ivf #1 (MFI): 18 retrieved, 16 fertilized 
         bfp: 8dp3dt, beta #1 10dp3dt: 103, beta #2 14dp3dt 637, EDD: 12.06.14! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kdm06c‌ you didnt ask me but my DS acted the same way at his last couple NSTs. He is laid back and the most awesome kid ever! :-D On the flip side, this lo was super active today with great accelerations...I could be in for it with number 2 :-)

DS 06/2013

DD 12/2014

• Options

Quick question for STMs with GD (if you had it with your first pregnancy): Is anything different during L&D because you have GD? Also, when the baby is first born, is a different regimen followed, i.e. not immediate skin to skin if you have a vaginal birth? I remember reading about how the baby's blood sugar may need to be regulated, etc. How soon do they test for that after birth? 

I'm glad you asked this, I'd like to know too! I am a Stm and had gd with my first but my 1st is almost 9 and things were different then. I don't remember ever hearing about skin to skin back then! My gd is also a lot worse this time.
  • Options
    kdm06c said:

@bowlwoman‌ please tell me that your DD1 is the most laid back, amazing kid ever!

More or less, yeah. :) She's going to be my angsty/emo one, though. I'm already seeing signs.
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years

• Options

Well, here's what my experiences were (GD with both previous deliveries). I was induced, so right there came the IVs and hooking me up to the NST machine. They had a bag of insulin and glucose to keep my blood sugars normal, and they'd check my sugar levels every so often. Afterwards, we got skin to skin, immediate breastfeeding attempts, etc. When they took the babies off to get cleaned up, they did the blood test on them then to check their levels. I had the babies in my room, no problems or anything.

The only complaint that I had was that technically after you deliver the placenta you are no longer diabetic, but the nurses had it on my chart that I was diabetic so they did finger pricks to check my sugars every so often and only gave me the diabetic food options. Whatever, DH bought me in a sandwich and soda anyway. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years

• Options

From what I recall of my last delivery, GD had very little impact.  I don't recall being tested during labor.  That may be due to the fact the nurses were more concerned about keeping the baby's heart rate above 60 than my glucose levels.  I had IV fluids and antibiotics but those were not GD related. 

I was tested periodically postpartum.  My first postpartum number was very high.  The nurse asked what I had for lunch.  I had to admit to ordering pizza, fries, and a milkshake from the cafeteria.  The nurse laughed and said that was fine.  Cafeteria food never tasted so good! 

Baby was tested a few times a day also.  First test was about an hour after birth (after skin to skin and nursing) when they were weighing and measuring him.  He never had any issues.  

DS 06/2013

DD 12/2014

• Options
    I have a triple whammy going on. Ear infection cold and as of last night ive been getting random braxton hicks along with some cramping and pressure. I made pizza english muffins and had 2 strawberries covered in dark chocolate. Blood sugar is high at 167 2 hours post meal. I also walked around for about an hour and a half during the two hours and i have no idea what is going on. Dr apt on monday and i will see what he says also have a sono as well.
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 34w5d

2. Anything new on the medical front (doctor appointments, nonstress tests, ultrasounds) this week? Went to L&D after calling my doctor on Tuesday because I checked my BP at home and it wasn't going down plus I didn't feel right with a severe headache. They ended up keeping me for 24 hour urine test, fetal monitoring, and monitoring my BP. No protein. However I did have some contractions as well during the night but no dilating so they just gave me some of iv fluids and that seemed to help. My BP went down but only while I was on bedrest. So they let me go home on strict bedrest with bathroom activity only. The fetal monitoring was good though. He has been very activity and heart rates have been great. They are going to keep a close eye on me now since they fear I might have preeclampsia but since I don't have the protein they aren't to sure yet.

3. How are you feeling in general? I'm exhausted, stressed, and still having a severe headache.. Going crazy being on bedrest.

4. Any issues with your numbers, meds, or food intake? Numbers are pretty good. I did cheat a bit after the hospital because I was so hungry and such that I overdid it on the carbs.

GTKY: What are your Thanksgiving Day plans for the US moms? I was suppose to be working but now since I'm on bedrest I'll be off. DH is working all day and it will just be my mom and me. She is going to just do a small meal for us. We planning on celebrating the Christmas holiday more since family is coming in for the birth of the LO. I'll be probably sleeping most of the day that's what bedrest has been doing to me.

• Options

I have a triple whammy going on. Ear infection cold and as of last night ive been getting random braxton hicks along with some cramping and pressure. I made pizza english muffins and had 2 strawberries covered in dark chocolate. Blood sugar is high at 167 2 hours post meal. I also walked around for about an hour and a half during the two hours and i have no idea what is going on. Dr apt on monday and i will see what he says also have a sono as well.

Sounds like me last week. I have almost without fail had high numbers when I've been having contractions.
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years

• Options
    Funny thing they have pretty much stopped except for when i cough and my after dinner number was perfect. I have no idea and will be mentioning it on monday
  • Options
    Currently in L&D because I'm leaking some fluid and having contractions. The contractions aren't super intense, but they are 3.5-5 min apart. They still need to check my dilation and they'll test the fluid. This may be it! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years

• Options
    @bowlwoman Good luck!!  How exciting! :)
  • Options
    @bowlwoman‌ - hope all is well - super excited for you! Keep us posted!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Well, false alarm. It was prodromal labor. It was not amniotic fluid and my contractions did get a bit stronger but they eventually stopped. I'm home now, and unless I get regular strong contractions, we're still looking at the induction on Wednesday.

At least I got a trial run on what to expect. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years

• Options
    @bowlwoman‌ - nothing to spice up your evening like a fun jaunt down to L&D, huh?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @bowlwoman‌ Hope you can rest easy tonight. All the practice should make for a better induction on Wednesday....if you make it that long:-)

DS 06/2013

DD 12/2014

• Options
    @amedbery‌ let me tell you. I'm ready to take a bath and go to bed.

@erien Yeah, at this point I'm just on the lookout for contractions. We'll see what happens between now and then, but the clock is 80 hours and counting.
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"