September 2012 Moms
Options

Effing Monday

13»

Re: Effing Monday

• Options
    @eastie156 I'm not sure how common it is, but it happened to W in the hospital and she lost her color, then twice at home.  At the hospital they flipped her over and beat her on the back.  At home I don't know what I did.... it was a blur.... I couldn't remember exactly what they did at the hospital.  I would be afraid that I would be overcome with panic in a car, so mega props to you. 

I had so much anxiety (read: unhealthy, irrational amount) about it.  She slept in her swing and rock n play until waaaaay too long because the elevation made me feel better. 

I am taking infant CPR this time so I can at least feel better equipped to handle a situation myself.  I don't *think* I will be so afraid again, but your story was completely terrifying.
    @tinyhumantoe the paramedic suggested I take an infant CPR/First aid class as well. Maybe I mentioned this in an earlier post? I don't remember, too tired.

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"