March 2015 Moms
Options

Weird things that made you cry...

2»

Re: Weird things that made you cry...

• Options

I cried today because my sister found out she has gestational diabetes and so my mom said that they are changing the Thanksgiving menu to low/no carb and sugar free to appease my sister. I told her that I cannot eat meat, dairy, nuts or lettuce/broccoli (all triggers of my HG), but she told me that GD is a "real medical issue", where my problem is that my "baby is a picky eater".

#-o
    Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 28 | SO: 28
    BFP: July 22, 2014 | EDD: March 28, 2015
    For Suzy and all M15 Loss Moms
  • Options
    Last night I was making dinner. My craving lately has been cheesey potatoes. I opened the first back of the chip things and it dropped. Not a big deal, just a few fell on the floor. I opened the second bag and it fell! All over the floor! I lost it! My husband laughed, I cried. Luckily we have 5 other boxes so I was able to use the chips from one box. Jut typing about it brings tears to my eyes now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@whitfry Yes! I was crying through Interstellar too.

I cried because H picked up one of the parenting books we bought and started reading it. I have been so touched by how excited he is to be a Dad. It turned into me blubbering "You're going to be such a good father" and him looking utterly confused.

• Options

My hubby said "Hey, I heard a song that reminded me of you. Listen..." And it was Garth Brooks song called "Mom." I cried like a wee baybeh.

Oh that one made me lose it too! It's so pretty too.
  • Options
    I am absolutely not a crier, but I broke into tears the other day when faced with the realization I have to trade in my pick up truck for a more baby-friendly vehicle. Haha lame, but I love that truck!
  • Options
    Joon+ said:

I cry every Friday at the end of prenatal yoga when we're going through the guided meditation and the instructor asks us to spend a few minutes "talking to and listening to" our babies. Sometimes I cry trying to explain how loved he is already. Sometimes I cry because I can't think of anything to say. Sometimes I cry because I feel like a robot who can't connect with the baby at all. Thank goodness this part is only candlelit.

I also cry every time I feel disappointed by DH lately. Big or small, he gets the waterworks. I cried last night cause he was too tired to rub my back. Diva much?

Today I cried because they forgot to put the package of coarse sea salt in with my box of frozen soft-baked pretzels. Regular salt just does not cut it.

I feel like my post should have been titled first world problems...

I cried reading your post about prenatal yoga. I have also been crying recently over a commercial that is aired on TLC about time - something about 'that time you almost lost her' and they flash to the little couple - and the wife had cancer - Jesus. That ones gets me every damn time.

Sept. Challenge

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2dwhtaq.jpg[/IMG]

image

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    I cried this evening because I could t decide where I wanted French fries from and DH wanted me to make a decision.

I feel like we need a blog like that "reasons my son is crying" blog.
  • Options
    DS2 is a daddy's boy. I cried all the way to daycare yesterday because he kept saying "My daddy" over and over. DS1 tried to make me feel better by saying he loves me. That made me cry too because the 3 year old shouldn't have to console his mom.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"