March 2014 Moms

sleep mommy-ing.

This morning I asked my husband what time he brought Holland into our room.
He didn't. I went to bed at 8:30, and when he came to bed at 11 he saw me holding Holland, so he told me to go put her in her crib (which she'd been in since 7) I guess I said "okay" but then I just rolled over & put the baby on the other side of my body & went back to sleep. =))

So i have NO recollection of how she got in my bed.

Anyone else sleep-mommying??
BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: sleep mommy-ing.

• That makes me nervous as well. =P~
    Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
    Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

• No not that but I'm nervous I will fall back asleep in the morning with her while she plays
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah....luckily it's only the first time it's happened. I can probably expect it more with more children.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• After jackson woke up the other morning I fed him in bed with me (we half bedshare and half cosleep with him in his pnp beside me). I was half asleep and thought he was going to sleep too then I startled and realized he wasn't as close to me as I thought. He was at the edge of the bed
  • I never did that, but I did the opposite months ago. I would wake up and freak out that I had lost the baby. Only for my husband to remind me that I had put her in the crib. It was absolutely awful.
  • I have done the same thing! Haha. I woke up yelling at my husband "why is she in our bed". Yup. It was me.
    So freaky!
  • I never did that, but I did the opposite months ago. I would wake up and freak out that I had lost the baby. Only for my husband to remind me that I had put her in the crib. It was absolutely awful.
    @LaurenAsh23 -- This happened ALL.THE.TIME with DD1.  We didn't really bedshare, but I would sometimes bring her to bed to nurse and then return her.  But soooooo many times I would wake up and wake up DH asking "where's the baby!" and throwing the covers around because I thought she was in bed with us when she wasn't.  I didn't even feed her in bed all the time, it was just a sometimes thing.  But I would wake up panicked about it A LOT.  It was awful.  

For some reason it hasn't happened with this LO as much.  But one night DH woke up thinking the baby was in the bed (she wasn't).  It was pretty funny.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

I used to do the same thing when LO was a month or two. I was crazy paranoid...now I'm just paranoid.
  • LO has never been in our bed, but there are sometimes I've almost dozed off while she is playing on the floor and I am sitting with her. I feel so guilty because sometimes I feel too tired to interact with her the way I should :-/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • g33kyg1rly  I feel the same way. I leave the house for work at 8 am, and by the time  pick up lo from grandma's and get home it's often 7 pm :( this leaves like 0 time during the week for quality interaction with him. I hate it. he will sometimes wake up 1/2 hour or so early so I'll put him on the floor with his toys and lay down next to him, but usually I'm so tired I just kinda doze and don't play. it sucks.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"