September 2012 Moms
Options

Suitcases for kids

Anybody have something the like? What size and type (duffel, ride on, wheeled) how long can you pack your kiddo for in it?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Suitcases for kids

• Options
    https://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/63916?feat=904-GN1&page=adventure-rolling-duffle-large
    The boys each have this, I think the size is large. We use it when we go to my parents house. I have checked one on a plane when traveling before and it didn't get destroyed, but it has soft sides so I literally only put clothes in it, it held up well. I can easily pack them each for a week in it. When we go to my parents house for just the weekend the boys share one and I use the other for my stuff. Keagan has had his since he was a baby, uses it about once a month and it still looks brand new.

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    They each have a 17inch Ricardo Beverly Hills suitcase. I took Bebs with us when we went to the east coast for 10 days. Disclaimer: I pride myself on my efficieny in packing. I myself took a 20inch suitcase. No washing machine.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    pharmer78pharmer78 member
    edited November 2014
    We (kids and us adults) each have a Heys hardside carry on sized suitcase.  They are relatively lightweight, easy to manuever, fit into the tiniest overhead spaces, but like @danabsd I am a super efficient packer.  In my husband's wildest dreams, we'd have these https://www.microkickboard.com/luggage-scooters

• Options
    Up until now we've always just packed everyone together. The grandparents have expressed intrest in having DD1 spend a weekend at their house in the near future, so I'm looking for options, I need at least 3 days otherwise it isn't worth the drive.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The M&D Trunkie suitcase is on Amazon Lightning deals today. I don't have one but it gets good reviews.
  • Options
    Quinn got a Trunkie for her birthday but we haven't used it yet. I like it because it's solid and can get banged around. Plus, it meets carryon requirements so we can easily take it on a plane for her.
                         Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"