Pregnant after IF

SCH

So this morning (10 weeks 1 day) I started bleeding bright red...it was pretty heavy and steady so I called the RE and they had me come in. Turns out they found a small SCH (about 7mm in size)..they said it's very minimal in size and it could have been bigger but I may have bled most of it out. They don't seem overly concerned and it gives me a reason for the bleeding (baby was great!). They gave me a progesterone oil shot to help calm my uterus and hopefully help the bleeding to stop. Still bleeding, it seems to be a little lighter though.

For those that currently have or had an SCH...how long did it take to resolve/shrink? How long did you bleed? Did it pose any other complications? Thanks!

Re: SCH

• I just wanted to say hi. I currently have a SCH. It was diagnosed at 6w6d after a few days of bleeding. I'm still spotting. Trying to take it easy and not lift anything heavy, do too much lifting, etc. I'm hoping the Progesterone helps yours to resolve!
    TTC since May 2012
    Me: 32 H: 31
    DX: MFI-Very Low Count, I have Hashimotos.
    IVF prep September 2013 cancelled due to Ovarian Cyst
    IVF #1 October 2013 Antagonistic Protocol with ICSI  ER 10/31/13 (18R 16M 11F- 6 blasts to freeze)
    ET delayed due to OHSS 
    FET scheduled for July 8. Delayed due to a crazy high TSH (it had been under control for YEARS!)
    FET #1 8/5/14 sET BFN 

All welcome!
  • Momarazzi007Momarazzi007 member
    edited November 2014
    I can't remember size of mine but it was pretty large- I bled from 6 weeks til 13 weeks. Glad baby is fine!! My dd from that pregnancy is 3 years old :)
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks girls. I passed like a half dollar sized clot a few hours ago. The nurse warned me this might happen. Since then the bleeding seems to be tapering off...it's not flowing anymore, just light bleeding when I pee. I've read that it's a good thing to pass the clot(s)...were you told that? I'm praying the worst of the bleeding is done and that it's clearing out.

I had bright red bleeding and passed a clot at 7 weeks but they didn't see an SCH. I wonder if maybe they missed it and it's been lingering and slowly growing. Or if it's a separate one.

Can anything be easy lol?!
  • I had a sch at week 6 it was completely resolved by week 10. I only bled for about 4 days, one episode was very very heavy, the rest was just light pink to Brown spotting. My RE had me on low dose aspirin with my fet protocol. As soon as I quit taking it the bleeding stopped quickly thereafter. Don't worry yourself too bad (my drs didn't see it as a big deal and said it's pretty common), and DON'T Google this. I seriously thought my pregnancy was over after asking dr Google about SCH!
    *loss and BFP mentioned*
    Me: Endo & No Tubes 
    DH: perfect!
    IVF#1 (Sept 2013) Long Lupron Protocol
               17 retrieved, 15 fert, 1 perfect blast trans, 10 frozen
                BFP--Ended-- Blighted Ovum
    FET#2 Tentative Sched: Start meds CD1=Feb 1, ET= Feb 19-20
              One Grade 4AA Blast transferred, 5dpt- BFP HPT, 6dpt- line darker
              Beta #1- 50, Beta #2- 30
              BFN- Chemical preg
    FET#3 CD1-4/11, start Injections on CD13, ET scheduled- 4/29
             CD12 u/s & bw- Lining 8.7, estrogen 335, cleared for ET in one week!
             CD19 ET- Two Grade 4AA Blast transferred one with assisted hatching
             4dpt- POAS = BFP!....POAS everyday after = DARKER! FX!
             Beta #1- 703!  Beta #2- 4,004! 
             First U/S, 5wk0d- TWO gest sacs, Both with yolk sacs and a fetal pole both measuring 3d ahead!
    ((Thank you LORD, praying these LO grow, grow, grow!)) 
    **Due date Jan 14th- Boy/Girl twins**

imageimage

• bears1011 said:
    Had an ultrasound today and no sign of a hematoma! Soooo fingers crossed it is healing great and will not cause any more bleeding. I've only had a tiny bit of spotting since the bleeding stopped Saturday. Thanks for the feedback girls!
    Great news!
    TTC since May 2012
    Me: 32 H: 31
    DX: MFI-Very Low Count, I have Hashimotos.
    IVF prep September 2013 cancelled due to Ovarian Cyst
    IVF #1 October 2013 Antagonistic Protocol with ICSI  ER 10/31/13 (18R 16M 11F- 6 blasts to freeze)
    ET delayed due to OHSS 
    FET scheduled for July 8. Delayed due to a crazy high TSH (it had been under control for YEARS!)
    FET #1 8/5/14 sET BFN 

All welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"