September 2012 Moms
Options

Another update

So I have been dreading posting this all week and just waiting for another Dr appt this morning for more information. I love most all of you and want to share since you have been so supportive. 

I am going to just post what I put on 2IF because I don't think I can type it all out again without losing it...

Things aren't looking very optimistic here. I got the all clear from my surgery to be a normal person again. The HSG showed that my uterus is wrecked so much that no one can see my tubes from the inside. I had a salinesono today that proved that my entire uterus is not clear still, even after the surgery. All of that means that the only way I will able to get pregnant is IVF. But wait, there's more...

I am on a 30 day course of estrogen with a 10 day provera at the end. I am praying to everything I can think of that I actually bleed. If I still get no period that means my uterus is not able to heal itself. In its current condition, I will not be able to carry my own children. 

I have been ugly crying since the appointment. I really need to start bringing my husband to my appointments.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
Kid #2 - maybe???
Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
#11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh

Re: Another update

• Options
    Also, the cross out was just a bit of humor, which I obviously need. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. Hugs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this and that you're going through this.  I'll be thinking good thoughts for you that you get a period after the 30 day treatment.    And yes, start bringing your H to appointments!  Hugs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry! I'll be hoping that you bleed and that you continue to heal, my thoughts are with you (creepy internet hugs).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so sorry! You've been through so much. I hope there is some light at the end of the tunnel for you! FX IVF is still on the table. Start bringing DH too. It's an incredible support to just have someone there. I'll be thinking of you.

• Options
    I am sorry you got this news. I'm keeping the hope and prayers that you will find a happy ending to all of this.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    This breaks my heart.  I am so so sorry :(  I hope AF shows up, and that eventually IVF is possible for you.  Big huge hugs.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Options
    MrsKipperMrsKipper member
    edited November 2014
    I'm so sorry for this news you've gotten. My heart truly breaks for you. I so hope that you get your period soon and can move forward from there. I'll be praying for you. Hugs!

Anniversary

• Options
    I'm so very sorry. I'll be praying for the best case scenario! Big hugs.

• Options
    Lots of hugs- so sorry to hear.
  • Options
    Also, the cross out was just a bit of humor, which I obviously need. 
    It's ok, some of us are downright unloveable :)  Humor is your friend--take as many doses as you want!  
  • Options
    So sorry to hear this, you blazing emu of awesome--I know you're a strong, smart, incredible woman, but let yourself cry if you need to.
  • Options
    I am so sorry.
                  image     image
  • Options
    I am so sorry flamingemu!  I so was hoping and praying for good news for you!  I will keep hoping and praying that you get a period, it could be a first!

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Options
    The funny part is when I get a new nurse and she asks for the first day of my last period. When I tell them 12/06/11 they always tell me I must be wrong. I just tell them, no, that is why I am at the office. Seriously though, the look they give me is hysterical.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options
    Thanks for all the love ladies.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options
    So sorry to hear this. I will be sending you awesome period vibes (first time I've ever sent those so they should be strong) and hoping for the best possible outcome for you. I'm so sorry that you have to go through all of this.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear this. You have been through so much already and I've been hoping to hear some good news. I will be thinking about you and sending some positive vibes your way. Thanks for keeping us updated. I know it's been so hard for you. Hugs to you!
                         Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh lady, you have been in my thoughts, I'm so sorry you didn't get good news! I will be crossing all of my cross ambles that AF shows up at the end of this cycle! *huge hugs*

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • Options

:( I missed this earlier. I am so sorry :( I have been thinking of you. Sending loving thoughts your way! ((Hugs))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options
    I'm so sorry Emu, that is some news to take in all by yourself! I'm sending positive thoughts, healing prayers and AF vibes your way.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I am so so sorry. I'm thinking of you and hoping things start to look up.

• Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this. I will be keeping everything crossed for you.
    Aria September 18, 2012
    Baby Due April 17, 2015
  • Options
    I'm so sorry love!
  • Options
    I am so sorry you got this kind of news. Big hugs. I am crossing my fingers for you to get a positive result after your 30/10 treatment and then IVF may be an option if you so choose.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Emu, I'm so sorry you have to go through all of this. I wish I cold just giant bug you. Sending lots of prayers your way.

• Options
    I am sorry sorry for you and just want to give you a big creepy internet hug.  I have known so many women who have had struggles who did shouldn't have.  However there was a light at the end of every tunnel and every story had a happy ending.   you are a very strong woman and i have to believe that your happy ending is out there. fingers crossed that good things come you way soon!
    my read shelf:
    Sara (smb+jab)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)  

BFP 8/23/11 natural m/c 9/7/11 @ 6w BFP 1/16/2012 C-section 9/16/2012 Health baby boy!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry...I'll send all the positive period vibes, healing, prayers you need!

• Options
    I am so, so sorry. I can't even imagine how stressful the whole thing must be for you. I hope you get some good news, soon.

In the meantime, I think wine, pampering, and retail therapy are totally justified.

Thinking of you. :(
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for everything you're going through. Fingers crossed this treatment makes a difference. And yes, definitely start bringing your DH to appointments. That is too much to process on your own.

• Options
    Your post made me cry.  I'm so, so sorry you're going through this. Sending you all the love and positive thoughts possible, friend.

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    I don't know what to say, but please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers!! Please keep us updated. Sending positive vibes!!

• Options
    I'm so sorry. I really hope your uterus straightens up and you bleed. This news sucks so much.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. Keeping you in my thoughts and sending positive vibes.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    I am so very sorry.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm so sorry. My heart hurts for you.
    TTC #1 since May 2010
    9/10 and 1/11 Normal blood work
    2/11 50 mg Clomid = BFN
    4/11 50 mg Clomid = BFN
    5/11 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    6/11 2.5 mg Femara = BFN