December 2013 Moms
Options

UO?!

anyone out there with an unpopular opinion or two? aside from spanking your baby of course...that was covered yesterday.
Baby Girl Cbowl born 12/2013.   Love love love.

Re: UO?!

• Options
    here goes, my favorite pair of work shoes are from Payless. cute, comfy, and cheap!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

No idea who Daniel Tosh is....

Not everyone 'left' the board/ is on facebook, so I don't understand why the board is dead. Did we all suddenly get busy with life? Although tbh, life is pretty busy and I have misspent a lot of time here. Priorities, priorities. :-\"

This! Where did everyone else go?!
  • Options
    Crickets!
    Baby Girl Cbowl born 12/2013.   Love love love.

• Options
    sleepymonkeysleepymonkey member
    edited November 2014
    No idea who Daniel Tosh is.... Not everyone 'left' the board/ is on facebook, so I don't understand why the board is dead. Did we all suddenly get busy with life? Although tbh, life is pretty busy and I have misspent a lot of time here. Priorities, priorities. :-\"
    I think the majority of people who left the board were the ones who started and participated a lot in most of the threads.  At this point, I have a feeling the remaining people figure why bother starting threads when you're not even sure anyone's around to respond.  Like someone said before, it's especially sad to have this board die just as we're all starting celebrate our LO's first birthdays.  I really thought that the fb group would return pretty quickly but I guess they're having too much fun over there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    anakah said:
    here goes, my favorite pair of work shoes are from Payless. cute, comfy, and cheap!
    I have a really hard time finding comfy shoes.  I have wide feet and the skin on my feel blisters really easily.  One of the most comfortable pair of shoes I have had in the past 10 years was from Payless.  I wore them until they were falling apart.  I go in the store every so often just to see if they have anything similar but they never do.
  • Options
    Cbowl said:
    Okay...here's one. I hate the Beatles and U2. Cannot stand.
    While I don't hate them, I don't get the obsession with either of them.  I like some of their songs but don't see what's so special about them.  The one band that I really can't stand is Red Hot Chili Peppers.  His voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me.
  • Options
    juliagulia38juliagulia38 member
    edited November 2014

Not everyone 'left' the board/ is on facebook, so I don't understand why the board is dead. Did we all suddenly get busy with life? Although tbh, life is pretty busy and I have misspent a lot of time here. Priorities, priorities. :-\"

I think the majority of people who left the board were the ones who started and participated a lot in most of the threads.  At this point, I have a feeling the remaining people figure why bother starting threads when you're not even sure anyone's around to respond.  Like someone said before, it's especially sad to have this board die just as we're all starting celebrate our LO's first birthdays.  I really thought that the fb group would return pretty quickly but I guess they're having too much fun over there.

---------------------------------------------
    Yeah. I started HDBD in redux and only 3 people commented. This is why I didn't want to start a spam thread yesterday.
  • Options
    I haven't been doing much on Facebook or here and it's because I'm so damn busy.
  • Options
    My payless dress flats are the best!!! They are falling apart and like pp said I cant find a sutible replacement :( The Beatles and U2 are not my style. I love my TB friends and as long as someone is here to chat to I will keep posting :) I dont have a UO....sorry!
  • Options
    I miss TB

I seriously miss most of the posts over there Just because they don't stay in order they just get bumped down
  • Options

I don't get the lack of activity. Clearly they are still checking in here or else they wouldn't have all known to jump in the spanking post.
  • Options

Here is my UO: I hate black Friday. I just hate the idea of getting up early, battling crowds, etc
    I love cyber Monday

I don't like that stores are starting to open on Thursdays now. I feel like it takes away from the "thrill" of waking up early and shopping. It makes it special. Otherwise it feels like you are just going shopping on any other day.
  • Options
    I love shopping but hate crowded stores so no Black Friday sales for me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    rkcarawayrkcaraway member
    edited November 2014
    I love Black Friday, but HATE that they are opening on Thanksgiving here in MI. I'm going with my sister but we aren't walking into a store until 1201a on Friday!

Eta: spelling

Beckett Rilee & Caitlyn Leigh born 9-21-13 @ 27w due to PPROM

• Options
    I love to shop but I think Black Friday is a big sham!  I used to work in the buying office of a major department store.  Many of the items advertised at super special blowout prices are of lesser quality than what is normally offered but they're similar enough that consumers think they're the same item as what is normally sold.  So you stand in line for hours, often really early and in the freezing cold, just in the hopes of getting a deal.on something that will probably be sold out by the time you get in the doors.  And you can often get better deals closer to Christmas anyway.
  • Options
    @sleepymonkey-my world has been shattered! It's like you telling me that there is no Santa. Lol
    You are right though. Years ago, I feel like the deals were better. Now a lot if it is lame low quality TVs and electronics.

Beckett Rilee & Caitlyn Leigh born 9-21-13 @ 27w due to PPROM

• Options
    Lots of stores are doing sales online now with shipping to the store for free. My husband found a couple of places where they are giving out Black Friday prices now. I am always hunting for a bargain with my family situation. I found pretty much all the gifts I am getting LO for her birthday and Christmas at 2 different stores and I am saving an average of about 200$. I am looking at a car seat to buy Black Friday too. I am torn between two at the moment. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"