Cloth Diapering
Options

Another NB Stash critique

I've been slowly building my stash when I can find good deals on used CDs or seconds sales, but I think I'll be ordering the rest of what I need soon, so I'd love your feedback. I don't want to go super overboard, but I'd rather spend the money to have what I need, and be able to use for future babies and resell.

Have:
6 NB Blueberry Simplex
6 Tots Bots Tini Fit
4 Lil Joeys
12 Kawaii PN
2 Blueberry mini coveralls

2 pail liners
2 small wet bags
1 stick CJs butter
40 cloth wipes

Here's what I'm planning on ordering:
12 GMD NB prefolds
6 NB snap less workhorses
3 pack of snappies
1 Bummis Super Brite cover
1 RaR NB cover

And then I'll make some fleece liners. 

Anything I'm missing? Should I be getting the prefolds/workhorses in some combination of smalls/NB sizes?

imageimageimage
BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Another NB Stash critique

• Options
    the nb/small size is just your preference. small will wok, but be really bulky. I really like having nb size prefolds, but I also got mine REALLY cheap used. 

The only other suggestion I have is to get a tube of CJs instead of the stick. From what I hear, you end up having to throw away a good bit of the stick because it doesn't come all the way out.
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Duck you seem more prepared than I do I need to get my bottom in gear and finish up my stash.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nvywife said:
    Duck you seem more prepared than I do I need to get my bottom in gear and finish up my stash.

Oh hai! CDs are like the only thing I feel somewhat on top of when it comes to LO.
    imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    the nb/small size is just your preference. small will wok, but be really bulky. I really like having nb size prefolds, but I also got mine REALLY cheap used. 

The only other suggestion I have is to get a tube of CJs instead of the stick. From what I hear, you end up having to throw away a good bit of the stick because it doesn't come all the way out.

Interesting, thanks! Good to know.
    imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    yeah my stash is severely lacking...lol
  • Options
    I would get your prefolds and workhorses in NB.  The simplexes and P&Ns run a little bigger and may not fit an itty bitty NB right away.  So having some smaller options is a good idea just in case you have a smaller babe. 

If you get snapless workhorses, they will fit for quite a while, even if you have a bigger babe, and the NB prefolds can be tri-folded and used to stuff pockets or lay in a OS cover on the smallest rise. So even if you do have a bigger NB you can still get your money's worth out of them. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"