Minnesota Babies

December Brunch

2»

Re: December Brunch

• BUMMER! My massage is at 10:30a so that wont work. I want to meet you all very badly, but I do NOT want to give up a FREE massage, as my lower back is killing me. Have a lovely time ladies and I will keep checking this board to see when the next brunch will be.

Happy Holidays from me and Baby Girl :-)

• Hello! I just found this board and I would love very much to meet some other people. I am originally from Brazil and will be a mom around April through adoption. I was wondering if it is too late for me to join the group? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Well, I was really hoping I would have this feeding thing figured out a little better by now but since I have to breast feed, bottle feed then pump for all his meals I've decided the brunch is not going to happen. Hopefully next time I will have it all figured out!
    #1 DS 12/13/14
    #2 DD 7/1/17
    EDD 2/29/20 MC 7/19/19
    #3 EDD 5/29/19
  • @morgannempls, I had written I was coming as well. Not sure if it's too late to add me to the reservation now.
  • @Amyface813 It gets better! Hang in there! I was trying to breast feed, dropper feeding and pumping for a while and it stinks, but you'll figure it out and find a rhythm!
  • @MorganneMpls, since there was a mix up, I will just wait for the next brunch. We were debating staying later at a party tonight since I thought I would be going to brunch. Since, it's up in the air, I'd rather just stay at the party.
  • munkiki said:
    @MorganneMpls, since there was a mix up, I will just wait for the next brunch. We were debating staying later at a party tonight since I thought I would be going to brunch. Since, it's up in the air, I'd rather just stay at the party.

Sorry, I haven't checked this this weekend! I think I had you and we definitely have a spot for you, I probably just missed tagging you, so sorry! You are welcomed me to join us if you are up and at 'em! Sorry again!
  • PKP30 said:
    Hello! I just found this board and I would love very much to meet some other people. I am originally from Brazil and will be a mom around April through adoption. I was wondering if it is too late for me to join the group? 

@PKP30‌ looks like we've had a couple of cancellations, if you want to join us, please do so, sorry for the late notice, I hadn't checked this since yesterday morning!
  • Oh it turns out I was called in to work tonight. What time are you meeting and where?
  • Ha I see 10:45 at Salut in Edina. Is it correct? I will try to make it as I really want to meet some people! When I get there, what or who should I look for?
  • Don't worry about it! I just wanted to play it safe just in case there wasn't room. I'm still game for January.
  • If anyone wants to start planning the January brunch, feel free to start a new thread
  • PKP30 said:
    Ha I see 10:45 at Salut in Edina. Is it correct? I will try to make it as I really want to meet some people! When I get there, what or who should I look for?

The reservation is under Morganne, but looking for a group of pregnant ladies works too, that's how we did it last month! See you soon!
  • Hey I am sorry I ended up not coming. I got home from work at 730 am, decided to take a "nap" and woke up at 1230pm :/  I really hope I can come to the next brunch... Usually Sundays are great for me, but yesterday I just got called in as we were short staffed...

• MorganneMplsMorganneMpls member
    edited December 2014
    We actually had a super horrible turn out today, only 3 total out of 11 who RSVPed. I won't be coordinating the January one, getting too close to my due date, maybe someone else will!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"