Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Christmas Outfits

Just wondering what your little one/ family is wearing for Christmas.

I also need a little help.  I'm completely clueless when it comes to fashion.  ha.

I had my heart set on the this.  https://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_item.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446041991&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306288111&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395917465&bmUID=kCtommO&productSizeSelected=0&fit_type= with the bowtie and the vest for both my boys, but it looks like they are sold out of the vest and I went to the store the other day and they literally had NOTHING in this line.  So... I think I'm moving on because without the vest it is just ok cute.  Besides I'm wondering if my little one would even wear the tie.  I now kind of have my heart set on the blue/brown look this year.  We did red/black/gray last year.

So what do you think of this?

https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=1021465&vid=1&pid=150113002 for my oldest.  What shirt? White?  Pants? Khakis?

https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=1021465&vid=1&pid=979013002 this shirt for my youngest.  Not the tie though.  Khakis too? 

Do you think that would be cute?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Christmas Outfits

• DawnJM25DawnJM25 member
    edited November 2014
    We did black and red last year on the kids and DH and I were in red/black/cream.  This year our family pictures are sort-of in the same color scheme but we all had on different clothes than we wore last year.  Gymboree always has cute holiday clothes, but they can cost a small fortune until they go on sale after the season.  I like Old Navy, Gymboree, and the Osh Kosh brand at Kohl's.  DD wears a dress with tights and the rest of us are in jeans or khakis.   
  • Last year DD wore this bright fuschia sleeveless dress with a pintucked satin bodice and full glittery tulle skirt.  I added a faux fur jacket and a black/white/silver beret and then tights and black mary janes.  She was beyond cute!  But she only wore the outfit for a few hours before I put her in her sleeper (she was about 9 months old).  This year I probably won't go as fancy since it's not her 1st christmas but I'll still put her in a dress.  I have a cute red & black corduroy jumper with a white turtleneck that goes underneath that I might do.  Or I'll go out at the last minute and get her something sparkly again.
  • Loading the player...
  • greyt00greyt00 member
    edited November 2014
    I like to dress my boys in matching clothes for the holiday while they are still young. I also don't like to spend a lot of money or spend time hunting for the perfect thing on sale. I never do multi- piece outfits (where everything comes together) because they wear a larger size in tops than bottoms.  Last year I bought them matching sweaters on sale at The Children's Place. They were striped and not exactly "holiday-ish" but they had a lot of red, which I associate with Christmas. They both wore the same color pants (probably light brown). This year I got matching plaid button-up shirts on sale, again from The Children's Place (again with lots of red, LOL). I haven't settled on color of pants yet. DH and I just wear whatever we feel like, we don't try to coordinate. We also don't take a lot of posed pictures at Christmas. I tried to get the 4 of us in a casual picture a few months ago and it was terrible.  The kids would not cooperate! Just about the only pictures I have of all of us together are the yearly "formal" pics. :-/ 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"