April 2015 Moms
Options

Fetal monitor?

rmaurer08rmaurer08 member
edited November 2014 in April 2015 Moms
Hey ladies. Does anyone use a fetal monitor? Any recommendations on what to buy or what NOT to buy? If you could include price points, that would be super helpful too! :-) thanks!!!

Re: Fetal monitor?

• Options
    Oops!! I'm obviously not thinking clearly because I've been watching my pathetic excuse for a team get their tails handed to them. (Da Bears) I meant to ask about fetal dopplers. THANKS!
  • Options
    We have a few threads covering this topic. If you use the search function there is a lot of info that you could find useful.
    imageimage
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I usually only get on to see my "week" update and do so only from the app so I'll have to search for this search function! Also, random, but I was just reading some of the other posts.... DAAAAAAANG ladies! Super happy I just got the "please use the search function" instead of what I've seen some other replies get. ;-) I feel special! Lol!!
  • Options
    abc829abc829 member
    edited November 2014
    @rmaurer08 if you post a normal question that doesn't have to do with thrusting your baby's privates in our faces or asking us if your baby's a boy or girl ( when you post a profile shot) youre pretty safe! Stick around and offer support to others and you will be welcomed with open arms.
    imageimage
    imageimage

• Options
    ^ this. I got my sonoline on amazon, and I love it. Although I just checked and they don't appear to sell it anymore
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have a sonoline B, too. Love it.
  • Options
    I've had the Sonoline B since about 7 weeks, was able to find their heartbeats about 9 weeks. I love it, no complaints. It's a little bit cheaper in Amazon, too, if you look on there.
  • Options
    rmaurer08 said:
    Thanks ladies! I usually only get on to see my "week" update and do so only from the app so I'll have to search for this search function! Also, random, but I was just reading some of the other posts.... DAAAAAAANG ladies! Super happy I just got the "please use the search function" instead of what I've seen some other replies get. ;-) I feel special! Lol!!

Thee is a HUGE differences between asking a legit question which has been discussed a few times already, and asking us to pretend we are doctors. Your questions was a legitimate question, hence no snark but some suggestions to see about finding threads that talk about it.

Also, I have the sonoline B also,  new off of ebay for about $50. Great and easy to use.
    imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    souptin said:

rmaurer08 said:

Oops!! I'm obviously not thinking clearly because I've been watching my pathetic excuse for a team get their tails handed to them. (Da Bears) I meant to ask about fetal dopplers. THANKS!

No advice just wanted to puff out my chest while proudly showing off my Green Bay Packers jersey.

Burn!
  • Options
    I love my Sonoline B!

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC #1 since July 2010
    July 2011: Referred to RE, started Letrozole
    August 2011: BFP #1! M/C @ 5wks
    September 2011 - September 2012: test, after test, after test... S/A, HCG, B/W... Diagnosis: unexplained infertility. Letrozole, Metformin... nothing.
    September 2012: Diagnosed gluten intolerance; now living strict GF diet.
    November 2012: BFP #2! MM/C @ 6wks (discovered at 8wks). 2 rounds of Misoprostal - nothing. D&C December 2012.
    May 2013: BFP #3! Hoping this one sticks! 4x prometrium/day EDD: 01/25/14
    06/03/13: 1st u/s We have a heartbeat! Team green!
    01/24/14: Team green turned team pink. Baby girl was born!
    08/05/14: Surprise BFP #4! (Unmedicated, no pp period, EDD unknown)
    08/15/14: 1 u/s We have a heartbeat! Measured 6wks 2 days. EDD 04/08/15. Team green!
    04/08/15: Team green turned team pink. Baby girl was born!
    03/29/16: BFP #5! (Unmedicated, 1 cycle TTC) EDD: 11/09/16

• Options
    I have the sonoline b as well got it brand new on Ebay for $43 and free shipping 
    Married 3/5/10
    Started TTC Baby #1 6/2014
    BFP #1 7/27/2014 
    EDD 4/3/2014
    IT'S A GIRL! 10/16/14
    Team Pink!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Echoing the sonoline b recommendations. I got mine from fetaldoppler.net and it was under $50.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    EDD: 4/23/15   Team Pink!!!
  • Options
    @souptin .... You bitch. ;-) LOL! Seriously though, WTH were my boys doing? I'd almost suggest that they thought they were sent to play futbol not football, but after that "performance" (it certainly wasn't a game!) I don't think they are smart enough to even recognize the words sound the same! LOL!
  • Options
    Bless it, just commenting to say, fellow Bears fan, such an embarrassing game!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    souptin said:
    rmaurer08 said:
    @souptin .... You bitch. ;-) LOL! Seriously though, WTH were my boys doing? I'd almost suggest that they thought they were sent to play futbol not football, but after that "performance" (it certainly wasn't a game!) I don't think they are smart enough to even recognize the words sound the same! LOL!
    imageimage
    I heart Clay Matthews. That man is a BEAST! :x
    In my house we call him " husband #2"
    I don't watch football, but that guy has fabulous hair.  Damn that's like a shampoo commercial.
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• Options
    EssJayCee said:
    I use the Sonoline B as well, and I purchased it from fetaldoppler.net.
    Me too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"