Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

trying to get through

As of this morning, I was 4 weeks 1 day pregnant. We were going to tell our families on Thanksgiving and we were both over the moon. This morning, I had some complications and was sent to the ER. Now I'm in the process of a m/c. I'm so sad. What did you do to help get through this? I never expected such an early loss to hurt so deeply.

Re: trying to get through

• Options
    Hi and welcome. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. It doesn't matter how early your loss is, it still hurts. What I did is talk to my husband about it and I found this board. A lot of support here and it helped for me to know I wasn't alone. It takes time to heal and you will most likely have good days and bad days.

I hope you heal soon, physically and emotionally *hug*
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    Hi. I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. My daughter was due September 25. I lost her at nine weeks. I've been up and down. Now I'm sad again, because the holiday season is approaching, and I miss her. I'm currently in therapy, and I definitely recommend that for you and or your husband. Professional help from someone who understands you is quite beneficial. Best wishes...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss. It is a pain that is unimaginable and this board got me through my darkest days. Just know it takes time and that you should do whatever you need to do to work through it. Everyone is different but know you are not alone. Hugs.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• Options
    Hi there,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I just miscarried last week at 10 weeks. We too, were over the moon and I had my prenatal screening scheduled for next week and were getting ready to share the news. It doesn't matter how far along a woman is, it is still the worst feeling in the world. For a few days after the loss, I was hoping it was just a bad nightmare that I would wake up from :-( My heart is so empty. I can relate to how you're feeling. Stay strong XO
  • Options
    Hi, I am so sorry for your loss. I feel like everyone handles it differently and you are entitled to feel any way you want. I'm so sorry you had to go through this. It does feel like a nightmare.
    DD born 6/14/13 MC Nov 2014 BFP on Mother's Day EDD 1/6/16
  • Options
    Hi there, sorry for your loss. Take as much time to grieve and heal as you need. A few people mentioned therapy and I agree. I am in therapy and even though I get really sad I look forward to having alone time with someone who is there to do nothing but listen and offer support. Everyone on here is always willing to offer support as well. It's a terrible thing to go through, so hopefully you find comfort in whatever way you choose. Hugs!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"