Single Parents

health check in?

Is anyone interested in making this a thing? I want to get back into shape, and start eating healthy.

Ive cut out smoking(again) and gained some weight with that. Just in my belly. I saw my aunt yesterday and she asked me when i was due and why no one told her i was expecting.

So! Whose interested? Im going to do several pinterest workouts and im going to do them every day for the next 30 days. Im going to cut out candy and cut back on pop. Im going to do a before and after. And im going to start tomorrow

Re: health check in?

• Im already eating a donut... yup i need to work out
  • I'm for it. I had *just* hit my bikini worthy body before I got KU (and was part of the reason. I'm hawt, yo). Right now I'm trying to keep the weight gain under control with the pregnancy. I gained nothing for the first tri, and now at week 23 my body's like oh, take 20 lbs. Forgot to give this to you. 
    Dr says I'm on point, but still...

@MinnesotaMomma91 I'm now a former smoker. Before I took my test my body started rejecting smoke and I quit 2 days before. I still crave them REALLY badly when I get stressed or bored, but I'm determined to keep the kiddo smoke free! We can do it. :)

Have you done any of your pintrest workouts so far? Like any of them? I'm just walking since all my ab stuff got no-no'd. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP: 01/10/2010, EDD: 10/10/2010, Loss: 03/16/2010

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP: 07/14/2014, EDD: 03/04/2015
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I should definitely jump back on the wagon. Because I feel like this all the time:

And guys, I just saw this while looking for cool gifs...:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I'm in. I need to lift more than cupcakes. :D
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • @St3wd ive found a couple i like. And i want to attempt the 30 day squat challenge but... its hard to squat or work out while chasing b. But i did have cheese and crackers for lunch.

Ive been a smoker since i was 18 i quit for a long time went back to finish school and startd smoking again. I cant say ill NEVER smoke another cigarette cause thats unrealistic for me.

Disclaimer im not giving up pop i run off caffiene.
  • @MinnesotaMomma91 I was so bad. I ate all the food for lunch. Why am I always so hungry?? lol

I know what you mean on not thinking you'll never smoke another. I'm going to do everything I can to avoid it, but I tend to fall off the wagon when drinking. UGH, drunk cigarettes are the best. :( I've smoked pretty consistently since I was 15, but I have tried quitting a handful of times. I hope I can stay motivated to stay away from them.

I try to not get my caffeine in soda, but black coffee. Less sugar, supposed health benefits, no carbonation... It's not great, but one thing at a time. :P

imageimageimage
  • Im in a smokers career. And i love a cigarette after a good fuck.

I love pop. Its bad
  • I used to drink pop like it was water. I was able to trade pop for flavored seltzer water. I drank pop mostly for the bubbles, and the flavored seltzer gives me that. Target brand has cucumber mint, tropical cherry, and blueberry, my grocery store brand has raspberry... So good!
  • I loooove those things! Our grocery store carries the ice brand in like 20 different flavors. Yum.
  • Maybe I'm weird. The bubbles make me tear up. I always drink the less carbonated ones like Mountain Dew. 

I'll eat cheesecake like it's going out of style though.

imageimageimage
  • Guys i need a cigarette. Soooo bad, like you guys have no idea.
  • It was all that sex, huh? ;)

imageimageimage
  • Meh that was last night, today its his fat whore.roommate
  • You need some back up? Hold on...

imageimageimage
  • Yes! I need some cause bitch just woke my son up and is now bitching hes crying. I feel i must gif my feelings...

imageimageimageimage
  • @ST3WD‌ she's got lots of back-up, but feel free to join the gang. I want to shank this bitch, and I'm not really that type of person. Haha
  • @20thirteen I figured! Haha, I'm still new to the party! But I'm definitely sending all the "go away" vibes to this bitch and *hugs* to @MinnesotaMomma91 .

imageimageimage
  • So bentley slept like shit last night after he woke up and bf and i were up and down with him until 4:30 when i just got up with him about 7:30 he finally settled down to sleep till about nine. I cant wait to leave bfs house so my sons sleep scheduale can be normal again. Cause this bitch always fucks with his sleep
  • Yeah, no. It's not like your in her room waking her up at odd hours. She needs to grow the hell up and realize she has to share the planet. 

imageimageimage
  • Youd think so since she has a six month old. But i side eye her as a parent. Like a lot.
  • She's a parent too???!!!?!??!?!?!?! 
    Wha...
    How...
    The actual...
    Does not compute...
    The literal fuck?? 

Is she the primary caregiver? Like, does she understand how to baby? GAAAAH, I'm catching up on the board hate for dis bitch. I get it. I so get it. 
    I'm sorry, @MinnesotaMomma91. *HUGS*

imageimageimage
  • Yup shes a mother. And she has this mentality that her kid his better then mine. Your kid is a six month old potato. My kid is a smart, active 15 month old. Fuck off bitch
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"