February 2015 Moms
Options

Nursery

Re: Nursery

• Options
    This sounds awesome!! Can't wait to see everyone's pics. I start on mine in a couple of weeks. Hoping to get it done in one day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hoping DH puts the crib together tonight! If so, it's GO TIME!!! 

____________________________________________________________                                           

TTC 10+ | Stage 4 Endometriosis

3 Laparscopy's

BFP - 06.15.2014

EDD - 02.16.2015

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    These are such cute ideas/rooms!! We've been working on our nursery since we found out we're having a girl!! Btw - Pottery Barn Kids is dangerous!!
    Pottery Barn kids is a very Dangerous place!  

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    kefttsc said:
    So I just realized that it is going to be impossible to having matching woods in our nursery. I'm a tad stressed about it, but I know it isn't important.  Tell me that plenty of you have non-matching woods!
    All the trim and doors match which are cherry but the cube section I bought is a dark espresso and the crib and dresser we ordered is a lighter espresso. Whatev's...no one will notice once our cute offspring become the center of our nurseries.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic                      

Married 9/10/11 * BFP 6/9/14 * EDD 1/25/15

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    kefttsc said:

So I just realized that it is going to be impossible to having matching woods in our nursery. I'm a tad stressed about it, but I know it isn't important.  Tell me that plenty of you have non-matching woods!

My moms decorators have always insisted that she NOT use matching woods. I've always thought that things not being too matchy-matchy makes the room more interesting.
    imageimageimage
                                     **DS 12/17/10** **#2 Due 2/14/15**

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    maltwin1 said:
    My moms decorators have always insisted that she NOT use matching woods. I've always thought that things not being too matchy-matchy makes the room more interesting.
    This! All matching furniture almost give me anxiety! We have a chocolate brown crib, a white glider, and a yellow dresser. Plus an old antique trunk type thing that holds all my keep sakes will be in there. 
  • Options
    @HaleyMonstah‌ I love the monsters inc.! That rug is so cute!
  • Options
    We found a rug today! :).
    @cloe111479 where did you get that?  does it shed?  i'm having a terrible time picking out a rug!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    kefttsc said:
    oh yes.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    agm04 said:
    We found a rug today! :).
    @cloe111479 where did you get that?  does it shed?  i'm having a terrible time picking out a rug!
    Pottery Barn.  It hasn't shed for us yet, but we also haven't been in the room all that much yet.  

here is the link:

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Is this a sorelle crib? If so, is the changing pad area smaller than normal dimensions?
  • Options

Is this a sorelle crib? If so, is the changing pad area smaller than normal dimensions?

I second this

Image and video hosting by TinyPic                      

Married 9/10/11 * BFP 6/9/14 * EDD 1/25/15

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Absolutely NOTHING about our furniture matches. Our crib is a light wood & our dresser is dark. But I'm a mix matchy person anyway. So I think it's going to be okay!! And actually, we still haven't even started painting the nursery. We did however manage to get my daughters drumset out & into the garage. I'm supposed to see progress this week since my husband is out for Thanksgiving break. And I go to pick out my chair with my mother in law. I hope we all enjoy our nurseries! ESP since it's where we are going to be spending A LOT of time!
  • Options

I second this
    Yes. Mine is. And yes. The changing pad is smaller. It comes with a pad for it.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I love all the nursery pictures! I am waiting to put together a nursery.
  • Options
    nbad311nbad311 member
    edited November 2014
    @dorothygale01 , not too difficult, just a little time consuming. We did the shell of it one night, and the 8 drawers the next. BEWARE THE DRAWERS HOWEVER; we put the sides on inside-out, meaning the outward-facing shelf sides were missing the little drill holes for attaching the metal slats that go on at the very end. We missed this on every.drawer. we had to take them all apart and put them together again. A PITA, we both got a little cranky about it, but still a manageable feat and we love the end result!
  • Options
    @jdzevans I was going to have my dad make that same bookshelf/storage because I saw it on pinterest!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @ambz06060 it's from IKEA, it was like $75 I think.
  • Options
    The hubby actually painted the WHOLE room today! I am so happy:) i can't wait to put everything together & do the finishing touches!!!
  • Options
    @cloe111479‌ are those Home Depot finds? We put the exact same in our nursery!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    ambz06060 said:

@cloe111479‌ are those Home Depot finds? We put the exact same in our nursery!

Yep! Martha Stewart cubbies. And the fan was like $40? Or so.

We both have good taste.

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"