Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

growth stopped at 6 weeks

I went yesterday for a 10 week ultrasound...they said the sacs stopped growing at 6 weeks.  I'm such a ball of emotions.  I started cytotec last night and just praying this goes quickly...

Re: growth stopped at 6 weeks

• Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.
    Together since April 2004.  Married since June 19th, 2010.
     BFP #1: January 31st 2012: CP. 
     BFP #2: June 1st 2012, Due:2/8/13. Avery was born via unplanned c section on 2/13/13. 
     BFP #3: Sept. 25th, 2014. Due: 6/5/15.  MMC on 10/23/14. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy per D&C 10/29/14, 
    HCG officially negative 12/10/14.  Benched until June 2015.

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. (Hugs)

Me: 31 DH: 36
    Dated Since ‘02, Married in ‘06
    BFP#1 05/16/06, EDD01/16/07, MC 06/12/06 at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 08/14/14, EDD 04/22/15, MC 09/17/14 at 9 weeks

My Chart

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, similar thing happened to me and my emotions were up and down for a while. I hope it passes quickly for you *hug*
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    So sorry for your loss. Something similar just happened to me -- I was 9.5 weeks and the baby stopped growing at 5.5 weeks. It's definitely been a roller coaster for me, too. Sending lots of T&Ps it goes quickly for you. Hugs!
  • Options
    T&P to you! Went through the same thing last week.
  • Options
    So sorry to know you have to go through this. Please stay strong, hang in there and know you are not alone. Take care.
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss hun! Thoughts and prayers are with you. XO
  • Options
    It happened to me too. Total shock. Give it time and you'll start to feel more positive and hopeful for trying again.
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss! Thoughts and prayers go out to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"