May 2013 Moms
Options

Christmas ideas

Any one have ideas of what they are going to get their LOs for Xmas?

I also have to think of what to get my 4 year old niece and nephew that is 6 days older than LO.  My niece is obsessed with Frozen so Ill maybe get her something related to that but she has everything so worried shell already have what I get her or end up getting it from someone else..that tends to happen every Xmas..

Only ideas for LO Ive thought about are a wagon, play tool set?, and maybe some random things for his stocking. 

Re: Christmas ideas

• Options
    I got ds a play kitchen from ikea (I got it off craigslist for $30!). We are also getting him a little toddler baseball tee. He loves swinging his bat. His stocking stuffer will be the leapfrog fridge phonics.

Other ideas I've had are one of those tricycles that you push with the removable handle, train set (again, ikea!), three wheel scooter (radio flyer makes a good one) and puzzles.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not going back to work till after Christmas, so money is tight this holiday season. I'll probably just get DD a small gift or two so she has something to open up. DS will get something he needs, probably clothes, since he's so little.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are getting dd a play kitchen, toy chest, and this little robot dog (my furry friends?) every time we go to toys r us, she loves that little puppy. Dh's parents got her a leap pad and a bunch of frozen stuff. My parents are getting her a tea table and chairs with other small things. And some other family member have said they are getting things like blocks, puzzles, books..etc. Stocking stuffers, i thought about socks, her favorite snack, bows, and a disney movie.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options
    The only thing I know that we're getting her for sure is a Play Kitchen.  Our neighbors have one and she absolutely loves it. 

• Options
    allydncr said:
    She's getting a new house and her own room again, isn't that enough? lol. I picked up a bunch of stocking stuffers in the Target dollar bins and at the dollar store - coloring set, playdough, cars, bracelet set, Disney socks, etc. She'll get stocking stuffers from us on Christmas and a little present each day for Hanukkah. I'm still taking advantage of the fact that at this age, she has no idea what is going on. Plus, she will get more than enough from the grandparents!
    Yep.  We might get him stocking stuffers and maybe one or two things but most of it will come from grandparents.  
  • Options
    A play kitchen and fake food, clothes, art supplies, maybe a train set.

• Options
    We got a play kitchen for him so I will probably get a couple of accessories to add to that. We also want to get him a kid size broom. He seriously loves anything to do with cooking and cleaning! I will also get him a couple of books for his stocking.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We are going to get her a fisher price coupe car. Then some coloring books and markers. My parents are getting her an easel to color on. I may also have to get her a cute outfit as well depending on how well I stick to our budget.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    She is all about coloring and painting lately so we are going to get her an art desk / easel and a few baskets of art stuff. Last year I gave her a basket of books so I want to continue that tradition this year too. Not sure of what else yet. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    A Lego duplo table and chairs and a few kits from my parents. A ride on toy with a long handle so we can stop killing our backs bending down and running. Melissa and Doug latch board (my LO will go nuts over this). A few bath toys, fridge magnets, round crayons he uses at school. I think that's what's on his 'list' right now.

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options
    @beaubecca‌ you should look on craigslist for Thomas stuff. We got a train table and 100 trains for $150 last year. Ds1 was in heaven. They were a little beat up but he doesn't care or notice. All that stuff, brand new would cost like $800!
  • Options
    I picked up a Disney princess vanity, chair an innotab, 2 puzzles and a mailbox toy thing at a consignment sale. I plan to get her an age appropriate app for the Innotab. And I'll get some coloring books and stuff for her stocking.

On her wish list is...pots and pans for her kitchen, skip hop butterfly backpack and bottle, a chair, little people princess castle, a puzzle, a buckle toy (she loooooves buckles) and a play cowgirl hat. Plus I'll let them know what size clothes she's in.
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    delino said:
    I picked up a Disney princess vanity, chair an innotab, 2 puzzles and a mailbox toy thing at a consignment sale. I plan to get her an age appropriate app for the Innotab. And I'll get some coloring books and stuff for her stocking. On her wish list is...pots and pans for her kitchen, skip hop butterfly backpack and bottle, a chair, little people princess castle, a puzzle, a buckle toy (she loooooves buckles) and a play cowgirl hat. Plus I'll let them know what size clothes she's in.

My DD has this and the matching lunch box. She loves it to the point its like her lovey. She doesn't go anywhere without it!!
  • Options
    DS is getting new shoes (size up) lots of clothes (size up), books, balls, and cars.
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Options
    @CNJ4EVA‌ I bought that book for DS at TJMaxx! It is very cute. And there is a similar book with a little girl as the main character. I forget the title. I think it's on the back cover.

Right now DS is obsessed with Baby Max and Ruby Counting Peas so I want to get him the other titles from that series as well.

From Santa we want to get him a grow with me basketball hoop. From us the books and fridge magnets that I know of right now.

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"