March 2015 Moms
Options

PSA: Great Deals!

Re: PSA: Great Deals!

• Options
    Anyone who's eyeing Kate spade diaper bags, there's a ton in the sale section on their website + an additional 25% off. I just got an all black one and can't wait to receive it!
  • Options
    @katydid2014‌ at first I wanted a timi and Leslie one but the reviews said they fall apart so quickly.. People seem to like these Kate spade ones so hopefully it holds up well!

I won't look at ju ju be now in case I have regrets hahah
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If anyone was considering a Michael Kors diaper bag, the white ones are marked down to $156 on the MK website, down from &298. Use Ebates and receive almost $5 cashback on the purchase.
  • Options
    Just came across this...Last day for Summer Infant items on Zulily. A few good discounted items on here.
    3 MCs
    1 Rainbow Baby: Born 4/4/15
    BFP: 4/23/17  EDD 1/5/18
  • Options
    I was just at Kohls and Target today.

Kohls has a lot of infant clothing reduced- I saw 1$ sleepers! 

Target had breastfeeding accessories on sale. I saw a 40$ Medela bfing storage kit for 19$. 

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    jcar2 said:
    Thank you!  Off to convince H to buy this now.....

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers photo 401ba615-b560-419d-8272-b89fb96034ec.pngphoto sushilovers.png

• Options
    @jcar2‌ - thank you! That is the best price I have seen - I just ordered it!!
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• Options
    Skrittens said:

@jcar2‌ - thank you! That is the best price I have seen - I just ordered it!!

Looks to be sold out. Wah

But it's OK. Because:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I hit up the outlets today if anyone is interested...

Kate Spade had 60% off everything including diaper bags which are the same as the ones in the retail store.

Hannah Anderson had really good sales including some $5 sleepers. The regular store is also having some really good sales right now too. The prices at the regular store are a bit expensive but the clothes are great quality and the pjs/sleepers last forever bc of the stretchy material.

Happy shopping!!!
  • Options
    I just got the BRU book in the mail. Looks like a lot is 15-40% off. Diapers are buy 2 cases, get 15$ off. 

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    cafecreme said:

I just got the BRU book in the mail. Looks like a lot is 15-40% off. Diapers are buy 2 cases, get 15$ off. 

I'm starting to get mad. I signed up at BBB and have my registry through BRU and have yet to receive shit in the mail from either stores.
  • Options
    janda426 said:
    I'm starting to get mad. I signed up at BBB and have my registry through BRU and have yet to receive shit in the mail from either stores.
    I think the only reason why I get it is because of my DD (I've been registered for 2 years, and shes 19 months old). Here is the book if you're interested in looking. 

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    KT416KT416 member
    edited January 2015

Just got a Halo Sleep Sack on Amazon for $7... only the green one is that inexpensive at the moment though....

Edit: Link wasn't showing: https://www.amazon.com/SleepSack-Fleece-Wearable-Blanket-Leaves/dp/B00B1M2S56/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1420208950&sr=8-1&keywords=HALO+SleepSack+Micro+Fleece+Wearable+Blanket%2C+Green+Leaves+Print%2C+Small

Me: 29, DH: 30

Married: April, 2011; TTC: July, 2012

Dx: MFI; June '14 IVF w/ ICSI: 11R, 8M, 5F... 1 5dt, beta #1: 213, beta #2: 621, beta #3: 8545!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Target has been having some Ergo items on clearance..they had the infant insert for $15 and I got the Ergo wrap that I wanted for $40 last night. Obviously styles will vary by store, but worth looking into if you're already on your way to/at Target
  • Options
    earthian said:

So I love pictures, and on Walgreens.com today you can get a free 4x6 brag book. You customize it with the photos you want in it and then just pay for shipping which is 2.99

Not really baby related but in case anyone else likes this stuff.

The link is right on their homepage, so its not hard to find either :)

Shutterfly has 101 free prints until Monday - just pay shipping - code is 101FREE
  • Options

Target has been having some Ergo items on clearance..they had the infant insert for $15 and I got the Ergo wrap that I wanted for $40 last night. Obviously styles will vary by store, but worth looking into if you're already on your way to/at Target

I also saw the ergo wrap for somewhere near 40$! I want the happy baby wrap so I didn't snag it but it's a good price!

I also saw at target for 52$ a whole travel system with the stroller and car seat! It was pink and brown with flowers(?)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    cafecremecafecreme member
    edited January 2015
    Publix is having a sale on aveeno products. My friend stocked up and got 8 bottles of aveeno baby shampoo for 12$ (about 1.50/bottle). She said there's coupons online as well you can print out. 

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    cafecreme said:
    Publix is having a sale on aveeno products. My friend stocked up and got 8 bottles of aveeno baby shampoo for 12$ (about 1.50/bottle). She said there's coupons online as well you can print out. 
    I miss Publix :(

For suzyq0525

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    I got some knock-off a+a blankets today at TJ Maxx. 100% cotton muslin. 4 swaddling blankets for 20$. They had gender neutral owls, flowers/butterflies for girls and airplanes/cars for boys I think their 42x42...pretty big! 

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    I shall play devil's advocate and tell you that valid until January 7th if you stack with code SAVE for spending over $100 you will save an additional 20%  :D . I am trying to talk myself out of buying one as we speak 
  • Options
    I shall play devil's advocate and tell you that valid until January 7th if you stack with code SAVE for spending over $100 you will save an additional 20%  :D . I am trying to talk myself out of buying one as we speak 
    IF you earned Kohl's cash today, it'd be a done deal...

Darn you Kohls.
  • Options
    @MrsH288 & @Jlombard930 Thanks for the Kohls codes!  Looks like it works on nursing clothes as well!    

• Options
    Target is offering $75 off when you spend $500 on Nursery furniture bedding, decor, and monitors.

We just bought and picked up our crib and dresser with this deal,  and since "store pick up " was available for our furniture we got 2 $20 e-gift cards for Target for picking up in store instead of having it shipped to the house.  On top of that we got 5% off with my redcard total savings of (including the gift cards) of $142.
    for SuzyQ and all who have lost

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Old Navy is having some huge deals with clearance right now. I got about 10 pieces of clothing for DD for 19$! They also had a buy 2, get 1 free on clearance. 

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    For those who use off brand diapers-

Walgreens is having a deal on their diapers. I bought 2 packs of nb (42 count/ea) for 12$ (BO, GO 50% off). It came out to be like 15 cents a diaper, which is pretty good. They also have a wetness indicator like the pamper swaddlers.

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    MrsH288 said:
    Kohls has 20% off baby gear with HEYBABY20 plus stack with storewide 20% SAVE. Use ebates for additional 6% back and you'll get $5 back in Yes 2 you Kohls rewards.

It brought the crib I'm THIS close to purchasing from $279 to $170ish and free shipping.

Someone convince me that I'd much rather spend $150 (my mom has $20 Kohls cash to use) than sand down and repaint LO's crib that I didn't even like or pick out myself...
    Anyone?!
    Thanks for posting this! I've been debating for weeks buying the Babyletto Hudson crib but was struggling with it being so expensive and nearly no other retailers accepting discount codes on it. With these codes (the SAVE Code expired, but I found another that was an additional 15% off) I got it for like $275 plus a $20 Ebate, which is just a bit cheaper than my runner up crib choice that I liked much less (and I got $50 in Kohl's cash!).  I'm super pumped.....you made my day!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wow! This fell all the way to page 5!

For those of you using the Kiinde system, they are on Zulilly today.
  • Options

Target has another Cartwheel offer for clearance apparel. I found Maternity sweaters (in New England) for $7 and they had a lot more onesies and such on clearance as I think they are switching seasons soon. Also, the $25 mobile coupon for $100 on baby products ends tomorrow I believe.

Me: 29, DH: 30

Married: April, 2011; TTC: July, 2012

Dx: MFI; June '14 IVF w/ ICSI: 11R, 8M, 5F... 1 5dt, beta #1: 213, beta #2: 621, beta #3: 8545!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Walmart online is having a huge sale on nursing bras right now! Some come in 2 packs and some come with wipes:

BabyFruit Ticker

Kaylin Lanelle Born 9/2012
    Rylee Amelia due March 5, 2015

For SuzyQ

• Options

Walmart online is having a huge sale on nursing bras right now! Some come in 2 packs and some come with wipes:

Wow this is great. I have only seen them on mobile right this second but they look so comfy and i need some soooo bad lol thanks
    Pregnancy Ticker

imagephoto pgal_zps8d04c926.pngphoto mom2015_zpsb124dd59.pngimage

March 15' January Siggy Callenge: Animals Being Jerks
    photo jerks_zpsk4p1dtwb.gif

photo candle_zpslg8yegqf.gif
    For @suzyq0525 and all of our other M15 loss moms
  • Options
    Plum organics has a buy one get one free pouch coupon on their website. You can pick how many you print when prompted. I've used them at Target each time and the pouches are usually $1.49. The coupon takes off the full "up to $1.99" value so using 4 coupons a transaction (8 pouches) it comes out to $4 and change. If you check the expiration dates you can find some that will work for when future LO is eating real food.

*I know a lot of people aren't about the pouches since some have been posted with mold, but I always checked them before giving them to LO and we never had an issue*

Here's the link to the coupon:
    https://www.plumorganics.com/feedamazing/bc2
  • Options
    Not sure if it's all Gap stores, but mine was having an additional 50% off baby sale. I got some adorable little clothes for super cheap including onesies for $3. Not knocking Target by any means, but to get Gap quality onesies for the same price as Target is always amazing in my book! I would say it's definitely worth making a call to your local store and asking because my store had A TON of cute stuff.
  • Options
    Kohl's has a code for 30% off (newyear30)
    plus a code for free shipping (shippingmvc)
    and also a 10 off 30$ baby purchase coupon
    (bundle10)

they can all be stacked together for some really good savings, plus they're giving out Kohl's cash!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    drudolph11drudolph11 member
    edited January 2015
    Amazon has a good bit of baby stuff coming up on lighting deals tonight and tomorrow morning. Check it out!

Ets: and someone already posted this lol sorry didn't read back
    Pregnancy Ticker

imagephoto pgal_zps8d04c926.pngphoto mom2015_zpsb124dd59.pngimage

March 15' January Siggy Callenge: Animals Being Jerks
    photo jerks_zpsk4p1dtwb.gif

photo candle_zpslg8yegqf.gif
    For @suzyq0525 and all of our other M15 loss moms
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"