Childless not by choice

Anyone still around?

Where did everyone go? Any CLNBC lurkers out there?

Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.

Re: Anyone still around?

• Hello oh oh oh oh (echo)

----
    *I am no longer regularly posting on TB because of the fucked up debacle of Jan 2015 when administrators banned long-term members and mods with no notice and completely dismantled a community full of women who cared about each other.  If you see me posting it's only to give support to a poster who needs it or to post something important enough that I need to say.  I am no longer responding to  anything other than issues that affect people who I care about*
    37 years old, MH is 42
    TTC since 2010; Dx Unexplained Infertility; possible male factor 
    August 2012 through June 2013:  6 IUIs with clomid and trigger shot, all BFNs
    7/2013, Pregnant! Unmedicated--we were on a treatment break
    8/20/13 no heart beat; 8/23/13 d&c
    3/15/14 IVF #1:  Lupron/Follistim/Menopur; ER 3/10 resulting in four transfer grade blastocysts, transferred one pretty blast and froze the remaining three. BFN. 
    Natural FET in May cancelled because the universe hates me my hormones were not cooperating.
    6/24/14 FET #1: transferred two pretty embryos; BFN   
    8/28/14 FET #2: BFP, ended in Chemical pregnancy

Done with medical intervention and getting used to the idea of CFNBC.  

All welcome
  • Hi @lizblue! I don't think I know you. Care to tell us a bit about yourself?
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hiya!  I am a TTCAL regular (though I guess not so active anymore).  My H and I were actively TTC since 2010 and after 6 IUIs, IVF, 2 FETs, one mmc and one CP, I think we are finally accepting that we are perhaps done.

We are definitely done with medical intervention and our focus now is on repairing our intimate life.  IF really took its toll on us.  In some ways we are stronger than ever (he is my best friend and the only person who really understands how this all feels), but in some other ways, we need to refocus (our sex life for instance) and just reconnect and enjoy all the ways in which life is whole and good with just the two of us and our animals.

Other things about me:  I am a Leo, I have horrible social anxiety that I mask extremely well, I love words, reading them and writing them, I drink too much red wine, I am tough but kind and I'm usually mobile which makes it hard for me to find TTCAL 6+.  Wicked - how the hell do I find that on my phone?

I lurk TTGP a lot and considered introing there (my title would have been "Whores" because hands down, that was my favorite title of a troll comeback thread.)

I know this forum is slow but I lurk it just to know that I am not alone in living childless not by choice.  

THat's me.  I look forward to getting to know y'all.  
    ----
    *I am no longer regularly posting on TB because of the fucked up debacle of Jan 2015 when administrators banned long-term members and mods with no notice and completely dismantled a community full of women who cared about each other.  If you see me posting it's only to give support to a poster who needs it or to post something important enough that I need to say.  I am no longer responding to  anything other than issues that affect people who I care about*
    37 years old, MH is 42
    TTC since 2010; Dx Unexplained Infertility; possible male factor 
    August 2012 through June 2013:  6 IUIs with clomid and trigger shot, all BFNs
    7/2013, Pregnant! Unmedicated--we were on a treatment break
    8/20/13 no heart beat; 8/23/13 d&c
    3/15/14 IVF #1:  Lupron/Follistim/Menopur; ER 3/10 resulting in four transfer grade blastocysts, transferred one pretty blast and froze the remaining three. BFN. 
    Natural FET in May cancelled because the universe hates me my hormones were not cooperating.
    6/24/14 FET #1: transferred two pretty embryos; BFN   
    8/28/14 FET #2: BFP, ended in Chemical pregnancy

Done with medical intervention and getting used to the idea of CFNBC.  

All welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"