February 2015 Moms

Re: Trust me you'll thank me...

• I would test that hypothesis with him haha

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • This seems to line up with a lot of fanfiction that I've read for Sherlock......  ;;) ;))
    Roslin Liora -- Due 2/8/15
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary
    image     image     image
  • Loading the player...
  • I think im the only person who doesnt find Benedict cumberbatch attractive. Maybe its because I've never seen Sherlock but he does nothing for me

Ducks for cover
    I actually don't think he looks that attractive when he's not dressed and coiffed for Sherlock. His natural hair color looks terrible on him compared to the shaggy dark curls. I think it helps normalize his sort of weird face.
    Roslin Liora -- Due 2/8/15
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary
    image     image     image
  • I don't find him to be the most physically attractive man. But there's something about his voice and demeanor that makes me swoon. Seeing him in Sherlock helped his case a lot too I think.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • dacora said:
    I think im the only person who doesnt find Benedict cumberbatch attractive. Maybe its because I've never seen Sherlock but he does nothing for me

Ducks for cover
    I actually don't think he looks that attractive when he's not dressed and coiffed for Sherlock. His natural hair color looks terrible on him compared to the shaggy dark curls. I think it helps normalize his sort of weird face.

I get that. I think aragorn is hot when watching lotr but i dont find the actor even the slightest bit attractive in any other movie.
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • I think im the only person who doesnt find Benedict cumberbatch attractive. Maybe its because I've never seen Sherlock but he does nothing for me

Ducks for cover

That's how I feel about Channing Tatum. I just don't get it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Ducks for cover

Yes! I think he is extremely odd looking. Doesn't do anything for me in the least. Blech. He kind of reminds me of the red headed bully in A Christmas Story. I think it's the eyes. Lol.

• Dani_Love said:

I think im the only person who doesnt find Benedict cumberbatch attractive. Maybe its because I've never seen Sherlock but he does nothing for me

Ducks for cover

That's how I feel about Channing Tatum. I just don't get it.
    No no, this is no comparison. As a stripper, sure I'll get off on Channing, because...stripper. But he's not actually good looking at all. Cumberbatch also has that sort of awkward thing going that just makes him more appealing.
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Holy yes.

But I'm also of the opinion that the man only exudes sex when he's embodying the great Sherlock Holmes.

He's got incredibly soulful eyes, but his regular demeanor is a little odd--not unattractive, just not overtly sexual.
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I believe that although Sherlock is a jackass who has a hard time connecting emotionally with people, I could totally change him into a compassionate person. And then he'd.. uh.... devastate me.
    *****************siggy/ticker warning*****************************

-Me: anovulatory/ hypothalamic amenorrhea / H: all good
    -IUI  Medicated TI Cycle #1 (Dec): Menopur  + Ovidrel + TI  = BFN
    -Benched for work issues Jan/Feb
    -IUI 1.2: Menopur + Ovidrel = BFN
    -IVF #1- Menopur + Follistim = 12R / 7M / 4F -- first beta-260, second 520. EDD 2/22/15

Welcome Dane 02/09!

• Agreed @runawaylaurel‌. I'm sure Sherlock would be an awful partner so I wouldn't even want to go there or attempt to change him. But I wouldn't mind being... devastated by him every now and then.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"