October 2013 Moms
Options

FFFC with a twist

Just for today, for FFFC to make things interesting you have to post two really good really awesome flameful confessions.  One must be true, the other made up.  Then everyone can guess which one is which.  It's up to you to reveal though--if you want your secret to stay secret, you don't have to reveal and we'll just wonder forever.

Let's give this a go!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image

Re: FFFC with a twist

• Options
    huntjulhuntjul member
    edited October 2014
    Here are my two, one true, one made up:

I once was offered a bachelors degree from a good university, free and clear, just sign the form, and I refused to take it.

I once was involved in a high school prank that involved three pigs and the football stadium. I was never caught though eventually the pigs were.

ETA these aren't super flameful confessions, but they're all I can come up with right now.
  • Options
    i have over 1,000 worms i keep for vermi-composting.

i ate half a bag of halloween candy yesterday.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I cheated on the SAT and have an amazing score.

I don't claim anywhere near my full income on my taxes.
    image  image
    Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

• Options
    when do we reveal, if we're going to reveal? after one person (@baconface) guesses? or after multiple guesses/end of day?

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @misspgsu I think you cheated on your husband while dating

@lia1303 you hitchiked home drunk

@nryan55 yes, you have to guess which one's true!

@jennlin you have 1000 worms - so cool

@muffyvonmuff is a tax cheater

@jgslr is annoyed by a FB bumpie

@jennlin maybe we should reveal at the end of the day--if you choose to reveal at all. I said you didn't have to, so you don't if you don't want to!

@cdhaslag you committed felony fraud

• Options
    ooh I have another one:

I saw my sister get shot when we were children

I once committed a felony involving guns
  • Options
    I love the Kardashians and I watch their shows all the time. Including reruns.

I hate Friends. I never watched the show and I won't watch the reruns. No matter how bored I get I won't watch!
  • Options
    huntjulhuntjul member
    edited October 2014
    mancila60 said:
    I love the Kardashians and I watch their shows all the time. Including reruns. I hate Friends. I never watched the show and I won't watch the reruns. No matter how bored I get I won't watch!
    @mancila60 I think you hate Friends, which is totally weird.
  • Options
    Confession #1: I had a long-term sexual relationship when I was in my 20's with someone that was married

Confession #2: I have no problem using any and all bathrooms, including Porto-potties. They don't gross me out at all.
  • Options
    huntjul said:

Here are my two, one true, one made up:

I once was offered a bachelors degree from a good university, free and clear, just sign the form, and I refused to take it.

I once was involved in a high school prank that involved three pigs and the football stadium. I was never caught though eventually the pigs were.

ETA these aren't super flameful confessions, but they're all I can come up with right now.
    @huntjul‌ I've had the same offer with the Bachelors Degree and this included my housing as well, and I also turned it down, because it would of ended my relationship with DH and I loved him too much, so that would be my guess for the truth.

#astheranchturns
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options
    huntjulhuntjul member
    edited October 2014
    I think @amjoy25 put a cat tail on her teacher's desk

and @dovetail223 was doing a married guy

@carriet2018 those both sound true, but i think i'm going to go with you saying your grandfather was at Pearl Harbor
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I did ecstasy on Halloween, five years ago.

I've slept with more than 75 men.

imageimage    

• Options
    Confession 1 - I've let people cheat off my homework and tests for a fee or favor.

Confession 2 - I used to be really good at shop lifting. I would get lists from people and fulfill them for a fee or favor.
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options
    I went home sick last week -- but I felt well enough to get a pedicure on my way home.

I "borrowed" my college roommate's clothes... some never made it back into her closet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @jalee85 what kind of favors?

• Options
    jennlin said:

@jalee85 what kind of favors?

Not sexual more like a pack of cigarettes because I was underage at the time...lol
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options
    Jalee85Jalee85 member
    edited October 2014
    huntjul said:

Alright so since "as soon as someone guesses right" is currently winning in the polls (and cuz I don't want to have to actually do work this afternoon):

huntjul said:

baconface said:

@huntjul: I think the one about the pigs is the true one.

Nope octopus, though that would have been fun (and somewhat my style!)

Jalee85 said:
    @huntjul‌ I've had the same offer with the Bachelors Degree and this included my housing as well, and I also turned it down, because it would of ended my relationship with DH and I loved him too much, so that would be my guess for the truth.

#astheranchturns

well, close enough I guess, though i meant a literal degree, not a scholarship

I had no undergrad degree when I got into vet school. My undergrad school had a policy that if you got a doctorate, they would GIVE you your bachelor's degree. But Michigan State (vet school) had a policy that after you completed 2 years of vet school, they would GIVE you a bachelor's.

I became the first vet student in MSU history to say I didn't want their bachelor's when all I had to do was sign on the line. Why? I wasn't sure that I could still get the bachelors from my undergrad school if I took one from MSU. I wanted the degree from the school I'd spent 3 years working at, not a pity bachelors from MSU.

It was a bit arrogant b/c if I had failed out of vet school then I would have had no undergrad degree to fall back on, but I'm reckless like that.

Well at least I was close. You are right mine would have been a free ride via scholarships, but the deal was I had to go to school on campus. Which was across the state about 4.5hrs. DH boyfriend at the time had just bought a house 2 years prior and He couldn't just up and leave, so I stayed and here I sit with a worthless Associates...lol
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options
    @layali is the winner of mine!

I am on construction sites all the time and when I was pregnant there was no way I could get around peeing in a Porta-potty. I am now completely desensitized. Job-site ones actually get cleaned once a week, so they are relatively clean. But I don't care about public ones either...if the stall is really dirty i just go to another one, but it doesn't gross me out.

• Options
    I slept with my best friend's ex-boyfriend.  

I stalked an ex-boyfriend many years ago and had a restraining order filed against me.

imageimageimage

Pregnancy%20ticker
  • Options
    @flutterby00 I'm going to guess you slept with your best friends ex
  • Options
    Chrisanna0508Chrisanna0508 member
    edited October 2014
    1) DH was completely wasted and doesnt remember conceiving DS
    2) I gave a guy a blow job in the woods outside my very conservative Christain school at lunch

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Ok I'll do it.

1: I went through an experimental phase in college and tripped on acid a handful of times

2. I am still in touch with and secretly still in live with an old ex boyfriend.

image4months_2radioflyer

• Options
    wedding06 said:

@ballygirl #1 is true

Yes it is #1. I really thought #2 would be more believable.

image4months_2radioflyer

• Options
    You ladies are right. I don't like Friends never have and never will. You can't make me either!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"