January 2015 Moms

~~~*SPOOKTACULAR Friday Ticker Change*~~~

MichaelSC28MichaelSC28 member
edited October 2014 in January 2015 Moms
This is a check-in for those ladies whose tickers change on Fridays, EDD of Jan 2, 9, 16, 23, 30. Here is a link to TB fruit size chart: https://m.thebump.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-tools/articles/how-big-is-baby.aspx ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Ladies well happy bumpin Halloween...if you didn't notice halloween is one of my fav HOLIDAYS! Ever! I hope everyone has a safe and fun halloween. We are almost officially all in Third trimester!! GOOD JOB ladies! <:-P :ar!

Week/Fruit: 

How are you feeling? 

Appointments/Updates? 

Have you bought/received anything for the baby recently? 

Rants/Raves: 

QOTW: Lets hear it..I know tons of baby showers are coming...so about that planning, how is that going? ;)
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: ~~~*SPOOKTACULAR Friday Ticker Change*~~~

• MichaelSC28MichaelSC28 member
    edited October 2014
    Week/Fruit:  29 Weeks/ ACORN SQUASH, I like to think since its halloween a small pumpkin, but hell I guess it is a squash

How are you feeling? I am doing really well after I have started sitting with a heating pad on my back before bed...I slept so much better last night less back pain

Appointments/Updates?  I just did my glucose test yesterday the dang drink made me quezzy. I am now going to be there every two weeks.

Have you bought/received anything for the baby recently? I have not, we are looking for a rocking chair right now. 

Rants/Raves: I have only gained 16 pounds, I am very proud of myself!  I havent been to hard on my eating or trying to get my excercise in so I am just happy were at a happy weight. 

QOTW: Lets hear it..I know tons of baby showers are coming...so about that planning, how is that going? So after having to order my own invitations because my gfs were being what they are procrastinators...we had a sit down meeting to discuss what is at the shower...I think I can let go of the reins but I have a feeling that might be a bad idea. I think I will just lurk from the shadows and make back up plans.  ME a micromanager....I am a Program Manager for goodness sake give me a break! Its in my blood 
    :P
  • For your enjoyment
  • Loading the player...
  •  Week/Fruit:   30w/cucumber.

How are you feeling?   Meh.  Exhausted on so many levels.

Appointments/Updates?   Not really?  Unless you missed the post on Monday that my mom died.  Then that's an update.

Have you bought/received anything for the baby recently?   Nope.

Rants/Raves:   First DD was sick at the beginning of the week and now DH is sick with pretty much the same thing.  Send help!  And a bubble so I don't get it, too...

QOTW: Lets hear it..I know tons of baby showers are coming...so about that planning, how is that going?  I don't think I'm getting any showers/sprinkles.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Week/Fruit:   27w/rutabaga.

How are you feeling?   Physically the best I've felt in weeks, maybe 2 months.  I went to the chiropractor for 3 weeks in a row and then on Tues night something in my hip popped on its own.  All of the lower back/hip pain I was having is basically gone!  Emotionally, I'm back to being anxious, see update below.

Appointments/Updates?   Had my 26 week appointment on Tues.  The good news is bp went back down from 126/80 to 106/70 to don't have to worry there and I passed my GD test with flying colors.  Bad news is I'm measuring 6 weeks ahead on fundal hight.  So at 26.5 weeks I measured ~32cm!  The Ob does seem super worried just wants me to go in for an early growth scan but they can't get me in until next Thur.  So of course I'm worrying about what could be happening.  LO has measured within 2 days of EDD all along and at my 19week scan had the right amount of fluid so it is just a waiting game now.

Have you bought/received anything for the baby recently?   Nope.

Rants/Raves:   My husband is being super supportive which is great.  I was freaking out a little this morning so he offered to drive me to and from work.  I always think to much on the drive alone and freak myself out more.

QOTW: Lets hear it..I know tons of baby showers are coming...so about that planning, how is that going?  My family shower is Thanksgiving weekend.  I may have one with some work friends in Dec but that hasn't been brought up recently so I'm not sure if it is still on.  I know one person is collecting books for the baby so that might be all it is.

•  Week/Fruit:   31 weeks, pineapple! Yum

How are you feeling?  Feeling pretty good. Pretty exhausted most of the time, which I just learned is due to low iron, so I just started supplements.

Appointments/Updates? Had my 30 week appointment earlier this week. Everything is good, babe is measuring right on track. Starting prenatal classes tomorrow! Going to Physio once a week for a hip injury/tilted pelvis that started before I got pregnant.

Have you bought/received anything for the baby recently?  I haven't in a couple weeks. 

Rants/Raves: Baby is sitting very low and to one side, so there's a spot on the left side , low down on my belly that is really heavy. Its not painful, just uncomfortable and I'm sure that is only going to get worse as baby grows.

QOTW: Lets hear it..I know tons of baby showers are coming...so about that planning, how is that going?  Mine was actually a couple weeks ago. It was good!
  • Week/Fruit:   28w, I am carrying an eggplant. Pass the marinara and Parmesan cheese.

How are you feeling?   Baby is super low, all my lady parts hurt.  My heartburn is still under control thanks to my twice a day zantac and daily nexium, and I am hoping I can keep it under bay till delivery.  Other than that my spirits are pretty good and I have loved feeling the little guy kick up a storm, even if he hits me smack in the cervix every now and then.

Appointments/Updates?   Have a sono on Monday to check my placenta position, because it was a bit low at my 20 week.  (are you getting the "low" trend I am on) Fingers crossed we have had movement!

Have you bought/received anything for the baby recently?   We have officially bought all the nursery furniture (crib, bookcase, dresser with changing top, gliding chair and ottoman).  Big check off the list!

Rants/Raves:  It hurts it hurts it hurts!  All my nether regions hurt right now because of the low lying baby. I am hoping I can get some good advice from my Doc on monday on how to deal with the pain.

QOTW: Lets hear it..I know tons of baby showers are coming...so about that planning, how is that going?  I am about to start the baby shower circuit. My best friend (who is due 2 weeks before me) has her baby shower Saturday.  Then the following Saturday is my friend/family shower.  Then the following Sunday is my work people shower brunch, and then the following Saturday is a small luncheon with my mom, mom in law, sister and mom's church lady friends.  I am so thankful and grateful to have all these showers, but man it is going to be a lot of events!
    BabyFetus Ticker

WE ARE TEAM BLUE!!!
  •  Week/Fruit:  I'm currently at 30 weeks, baby is size of cucumber. 

How are you feeling? i'm feeling good! Convinced husband to stop at donut shop after appointment this morning. I had to have me some sprinkles. :) My back is killing me though, and I've recently discovered socks are getting harder to put on by myself.

Appointments/Updates?  Had 30 week appt his morning. BP is normal (100/62), measuring on track. Heartbeat sounds fine. My doctor hasn't said anything negative so I think I'm doing okay.

Have you bought/received anything for the baby recently?  Bought little Colorado Avalanche onesies recently. They are not doing that fantastic this year, though. :( Also got a cute Broncos onesie that says "Daddy's girl"; my husband is incredibly happy about this one. Hopefully, they make it to the Super Bowl so she can wear it for that.

Rants/Raves:  Just my back. It hurts so much. My wonderful husband did rub it a little bit last night, which helped. I normally don't have any back pain, so this is a new experience for me and I'm totally acting like a baby about it. 

QOTW: Lets hear it..I know tons of baby showers are coming...so about that planning, how is that going?  My baby shower was a couple weeks ago. I had a fantastic time, and a celebratory glass of champagne. 
    :D

Pregnancy Ticker

January '15 January Siggy Challenge: Newborn/Baby Fails

• Week/Fruit: 27 weeks

How are you feeling? Feeling great now that I am off work for good until baby is born. Just relaxing and taking it easy.

Appointments/Updates? Last Friday I had a doctor appointment and due to high blood pressure and swelling I am now off work. Next Friday I have a doctor appointment and glucose test.

Have you bought/received anything for the baby recently? Nothing yet.

**almost to 3rd trimester!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker imageIAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"