August 2014 Moms

The sex (TMI? Maybe? At this point is anything TMI?)

will never be the same, will it. It's all different now! Not a good or bad different. Just different. Makes me wish DH and I were more creative because I think we need to start trying out new positions.

Re: The sex (TMI? Maybe? At this point is anything TMI?)

• I'm actually hoping it won't. It is so much better right now! Not sure what happened, I became hyper sensitive I guess. I think that once I heal completely though I will loose that edge and we will have to explore some new positions as well.
  • SoSayWeAllSoSayWeAll member
    edited October 2014
    I had a c/s but I hope the dryness goes away!! One of the only things I hate about BF.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It's starting to feel good again for me but I know what you mean- I feel like things shifted or something in there, and don't get me started on how different it looks... :'(
  • We have done it twice...first time it hurt, second time was better. Now I am on pelvic rest for two weeks because of a colposcopy, so I afraid we will be back to square one.
  • It sucks. It's dry even with lube, and bigger (although DH claims he can't tell), and sore. I feel OK until I come, then it's just sore and dry. Last time I couldn't even let DH finish. I just want my body back! I want to feel normal again
  • We've done it probably 5 or 6 times. The first few were just attempts, and we've succeeded every time since then. Gets easier every time, and I've found doggy is by far the easiest on me...hardly hurts at all that way once we get going. Didn't even have to use lube last time, which surprised me since I'm EBF.
  • I agree that it feels different, but can't really describe how.  I actually think it feels better in some ways!  DH said it feels different, too, but not like it's too loose.  We have sex almost daily, though, so I'm not concerned that it is a bad kind of different! 

@lizzie82088 you are brave for looking at it--I kind of want to see how it's changed, but I just cant!  

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • And I will advocate for Sliquid lube! Not knocking yours, @lappyfoinker, as I've never tried it. :-)
  • I am actually enjoying it more. I always felt too tight before, and now it is a lot better for me. He does say I feel looser but doesn't seem to mind, and if it is better for me he is happy too.

August 2014 January Siggy Challenge

• After DS weaned, sex was amazing. I probably should have gone to the Dr after him as sex hurt pretty much until he weaned. But once he weaned...so much better. Then we got pregnant with DD....

So chin up. It does get better. And sex this time after her was so much better than after DS.

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Coconut oil for lubrication - honestly! 
  • We've yet to be able to. It feels like things are tearing and stretching like crazy! I know I just need to do it and it will be better but it's hard to find time when we both aren't exhausted. Plus I don't like being in pain. We tried tonight and I farted super loud right as we were about to. Talk about embarrassing!
  • Another Sliquids vote! DH just bought the gonzo size! But I have always had a narrow set vagina and sex has always been painful for me because of it. So now that I had my VBAC, it actually is better. I needed the widening! Ha!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"