April 2015 Moms

Anyone Still Crampy? Symptoms Discussion?

I feel like it's kinda far along to be crampy still. I told the dr. at my appt on Tuesday and she didn't really seem concerned. There is no bleeding so I guess I'm not really concerned. I just feel like I shouldn't be crampy anymore. I definitely had a lot more cramps this time around than with my first. A lot more "growing" pains and stuff so far. 

Re: Anyone Still Crampy? Symptoms Discussion?

• Yes they come and go. The worst is when it hits you out of nowhere.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I have been crampy periodically. I blame it on the ute growing
  • Loading the player...
  • I still get crampy from time to time, mainly if I over do it throughout the day or something. I've been dealing with what I'm assuming is RLP. It comes when I bend over or move too quick, or right after I pee. It passes, but it's so stabby when it's here. At first I thought it was gas, but I really think it's RLP. I didn't have any in the first tri, so I'm guessing it's now made it's appearance. So rude. Hope your crampiness gets better! 
  • I am pretty crampy here and there. It's hard for me to remember what aches and pains I had with my first. I figured it was just stretching and growing.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm not so much crampy as I am stretchy....if that makes any sense at all.  A few weeks ago it felt like period cramps, but now it just feels like my ligaments are stretching.  It's annoying.
  • I haven't been able to correlate cramping with standing too long or something along those lines.  I'm not really popping because of my weight. I definitely look fatter since I can't suck my stomach in at all anymore.  My back is really bothering me at the moment I was thinking making from my back hurting? Not sure what they would have to do with each other. I am also slacking on the water consumption. I'm just not a fan at the moment. 
  • I've been having a lot more growing pains early on this time around. And I'm also lacking in the hydration department. I think because I'm so annoyed at having to pee all the time already. 
    ((A15 Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails - -Tobias Funke))

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • FTM and yeah: lots of cramp-y feelings. I asked the MW on Monday if I should be concerned and she said as long as it wasn't too painful and/or accompanied by spotting, then she assumed it was growing pains. It sucks and makes me grouchy. AND! Today, my boss looked at my bump and said "HOW far along are you again?" I can't believe you've already popped!" Gee, thanks. No complex for me at all.
  • This is my first, but I've been really uncomfortable the last few days - crampy, achy, lots of RLP. My tailbone and hips are killing me too, so I hobble around like I'm already 8 months pregnant. Kinda ridiculous. I noticed this morning that instead of looking like I have a baby bump like I have the last week or two, I'm back to just looking like I've gained a lot of weight, so I think things may be shifting around rather dramatically at the moment. Maybe its a growth spurt or something.
  • 17 weeks Saturday and still throwing up a couple times every morning... I've been trying not to take my zofran, just feel so drained. Not really experiencing cramping but do feel some round ligament pain.
  • I'm definitely crampy- I'm not sure if it is round ligament pain because it has all felt the same to me so far.

FTM & TEAM BLUE!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Yes! I feel crampy at some point every day and have done since 14 weeks. My doctor said it was unusual but wasn't really worried as baby is healthy and moving.

Me(24) DH(26)/Married since March 2013
    BFP#1 February 18th 2014/EDD October 27th/MMC discovered at 10w/D&C April 7th 
    BFP#2 July 24th 2014/EDD April 4th 2015/Please be our RAINBOW!
  • I definitely feel the cramping (probably more stretching than cramping), but for sure feeling that. It comes strong when I stand up after sitting//lying down for an extended time.

I am a little behind a lot of the ladies because my due date is at the end of the month, but I also noticed that I feel way more tired now that I hit 2nd tri than I did in the 1st. Where is that energy boost everyone was talking about?
    Me: 33 DH: 38 
    BFP 1: 10/06/13 // MMC/D&C:12/16/13 (Partial Molar)
    DS: 5/4/15
    BFP 3: 10/26/16//EDD: 7/2/17

• Yes! Definitely cramps here still, too. And the itching...omg, the itching.
  • I get them from time to time. I've noticed when I stand up from sitting at my desk that I get pains in my lower abdomen. Told a lady at work today that I feel like an old lady - something hurts or aches every time I stand up. I have also noticed in the morning when I was up - I usually always stretch before getting out of bed - apparently that isn't a good idea. I've gotten severe pains the last 2 mornings. Fun stuff.

BFP: 08.11.14   EDD: 04.11.15
    IT'S A GIRL!!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• This makes me feel so much better. I've had a little more this week, I keep thinking it must be growing pains, I've had more on the left than right. I usually get gas pains but these feel different. I'm wondering if it has to do with round ligament pain, at least with me. I plan on talking to my midwife Monday about it. She said at 12 weeks the cramping/mild ache was from RLP.
  • Crampy here too, 16 weeks- just light stuff and it only lasts a few minutes and comes/goes, but I literally did search through threads this morning for "cramping 16 weeks". It does seem to be worse with dehydration. Thanks for posting, it's good to see other people all dealing with the same thing. Oh yeah... And I was randomly nauseous this morning too! I haven't had an nausea since around 12weeks.
  • I definitely feel the cramping (probably more stretching than cramping), but for sure feeling that. It comes strong when I stand up after sitting//lying down for an extended time.

I am a little behind a lot of the ladies because my due date is at the end of the month, but I also noticed that I feel way more tired now that I hit 2nd tri than I did in the 1st. Where is that energy boost everyone was talking about?

Same here! I feel tricked...but I'm almost 18 weeks and still waiting on this magical burst of energy.

Same here! I feel tricked...but I'm almost 18 weeks and still waiting on this magical burst of energy.

Still tired here too. I contemplate booking a conference room at work for a nap daily. I also still cannot keep my eyes open after 9 pm but wake up at 3am.
  • I have been super crampy, I talked to my doctor about it and they told me it's a combination of me lifting my other kids and where the placenta is.... but they suck and are way more painful than my usual cramps it is like they have gotten much worse over the last few weeks. 
  • Dull cramping, with some little zingers here and there. Also feel like I bruised my tail bone. It's been a fun week!
  • FTM so nothing to compare to but yeah I have the days where it feels like cramps. I've finally gotten over the TP examinations. I think that's a pretty decent hurdle. Last night as I was laying in bed looking at those damn cat gifs... Soooo much pain. Literally this was what happened. "Hahahahaha OUCH lol Oww lol". I had to stop watching because when I laughed I was being stabbed apparently. Also went to bed with a headache, woke up with the damn thing and have thrown up like 5 times. Wtf? I'm sure it's related to the migraine but damn when I had morning sickness at least that was only once. All I've been able to keep down is two slices of bread from about an hour or so ago and my stomach is still less than thrilled about that. :(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • II got my energy back in 2nd tri with my first. I'm just getting some more back now. Maybe I am just more tired because of having dd.
  • I had a really bad cramp today, I've never felt anything like it before. I think it may have been RLP, but I'm not sure. Either way, it hurt to stand, so I laid down for a minute. And by "a minute" I mean I took a 4 hour nap.
  • I'm more "stretchy" than cramppy too, as someone else said. But also noticed that it's physically tighter to get my pants around my hips; ones that used to fit perfectly. so assuming those bad boys are moving outwards too?

Also in the asleep by 8:30pm and having to drag my ass out of bed at 6:30 to get to work.... Still tired. :/ God bless the nap room on days I have time for it.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have "growing pains" all the time since day 1. MS was gone for 3 weeks and is now back again. :((
  • I get uterus pains every Friday . I have now nicknamed this " grow day" as it's probably all that's happening ..
  • I'm having period-like cramps. I don't remember having those last time. I had a lot more of the sharp RLP type last time and so far, I only get those when I sneeze (fun, right?). I assume all of this is on the normal spectrum.
    Me: 27
    DH: 34

Ticker id: Q1i7

Lilypie - (qjIQ)

Building a family since 12/29/12!
  • I'm definitely very crampy. I went to the hospital yesterday (for dehydration, HG mom) the dr did a sonogram and baby's A-OK just wrecking havoc in my uterus which can account for the cramps. He was moving so much it looked like he was trying to say "LET ME OUT OF HERE" LMAO 
    December Challenge Ugly Xmas Sweaters 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My cramps never really stopped with DS, they just changed from cramps into Braxton hicks. I kinda assumed that cramps are like baby Braxton hicks?
    I did find a method to my cramps though. Car rides, over-doing it, stress and being tired were my triggers for cramps and Braxton hicks.
    As for energy, yeah no. Mine never fully came back with DS, just hit it random spurts. I'm hoping it's different this time around, but so far I've had no extra anywhere. I try to take a nap when DS is sleeping but rarely do. Stupid house work.
  • FTM here - I'm crampy occasionally, too, and I still run to the bathroom to make sure I'm not bleeding. I should probably be over that by now.

I'm also still waiting for my energy to come back. It's definitely better than it was in 1st tri - back then I was asleep by 7:30 every night, some nights now I can make it to 9pm. What can I say, I'm a party animal.

TTC #1 since 4/2012
    3 failed IUIs
    IVF #1: 23R / 18M / 14F - 7 frosties!
    ET on 7/26 of one perfect blast
    BFP on 8/1/14! EDD 4/13/15
    Beta #1 10dp5dt: 438; Beta #2 12dp5dt: 864; Beta #3 16dp5dt: 3,226

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"