Infertility
Options

+++ Autumn Acorn Check-in 10/30 +++

Welcome to the Autumn Acorns Check-In!!! Check-ins will be every Monday & Thursday. Your check-in leaders are @katemonster1 (Monday) and @tweetyknicks (Thursday).

This is a check-in for those doing IVF/IVM or FET with an ER/ET scheduled for October. If you would like to join, please fill us in on your cycle below. Please include what cycle number this is for you, where you are in the process, when you expect to start stims, and when you're planning on retrieval and transfer. (Also, please update us along the way!)

The group badge is linked on our 
inaugural post.

Below is our list so far. Everyone is welcome, so please let us know if you would like to be added.

QOTD: I live in a town of dumb drivers. What's the dumbest thing you've ever seen someone do while driving?

BFP!!! Congrats!!

erbear84 IVF#1 (U/S on 11/6)

futuremrsbaldwin2012 IVF#1

katemonster1 IVF#2

sunny_b FET#2

BFN ((Hugs))

chicago IVF#2 

o2girl FET#3

runforcookies FET#3

tifga FET#1

tweetyknicks IVF#1

PUPO!!

aliciafiggy IVF#2 (beta?)

caringcat FET#1 

honeypie32 IVF#1 (beta 10/17 – update?)

LAO12 IVF#1

lynnlee7 IVF#1  (beta 10/29)

obizyanka IVF#1 (beta 11/1)

saratrying IVF#2

Cycle Completed (freeze all)

aggiejess2007 IVF#1  (FET#1 in Nov.)

callalily30 IVF#3 (Hope you're feeling better)

ifmamaainthappy IVF#1 ((((Hugs))))

lilycakes78 IVF#1  

mrscw IVF#1

Post-ER 

chicory IVF#1 

cml11 IVF#2 (ET Friday)

k1111k IVF#1

Stimming

fayth4one IVF#2 (ER on Wed)

km721 IVF#3 

tumbleweed123 IVF#1 (ER Friday?; freeze all)

Delayed (((Hugs)))

bcara11 FET#1 

daashuriaa IVF #2 (delayed by AF)

frenchteachermama FET#1

***siggy warning***

Me: 29; DH: 53
TTC since February 2013 --- mild thin PCOS (or not, depending on which RE you ask), MFI

TI#1: BFN (April 2014; Clomid 50mg x5 days, Estrace x5 days, Clomid 50 mg x4 days)
IUI#1: c/p (May 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Estrace x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x10 days)
IUI#2: abandoned... O'd early & DH hormone issues (June 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x2 days)
IUI#2.1: BFN (July 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x4 days)

Moving on to IVF. (Why we're moving on to IVF)

IVF#1 (w/ICSI): BCP 9/9-9/23. Gonal-F, Ganirelix, Low-dose HCG (antagonist protocol). 41R/35M/32F... 2 transferred on 10/14, 14 frosties! On cabergoline to help avoid OHSS. BFN, possibly because of 90% drop in estrogen and progesterone a few days after ET.
FET#1: Transferring 2 on January 8. BFP! beta#1 (1/17): 408, beta#2 (1/20): 1310, first u/s scheduled 2/5

image    image

Re: +++ Autumn Acorn Check-in 10/30 +++

• Options
    Hi ladies! We had our retrieval yesterday. Although I had 16 measurable follicles at my last monitoring appointment and they told me to expect around 10 eggs they were only able to retrieve 6. I expected a fertilization report this morning as with the last cycle but still nothing. Im beginning to get a bit worried. Last time 5 of our 12 didn't fertilize and this time we only have 6 to work with. Im trying not to worry or obsess but that ship is quickly sailing :-) the good news is that I am feeling really good this time. Last retrieval I got very sick after. This time they gave me some drugs to prevent it and its made a huge difference. I had already arranged to have today off but I totally could have gone to work! Bad news is the constipation is already starting :-( ugh....another joy of IVF!

Hope everyone is doing well. Hope to see a lot of BFPs start to pop up soon for everyone! @chicory im anxious to hear how your retrieval went I've been thinking of you!

QOTD: I drive to DC daily so I see crazy things constantly. I guess just watching the other stuff people do while driving (reading, makeup, clipping coupons) is what amazes me the most....im not that multi talented!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello ladies.

@fayth4one‌ that's great news congrats!

I am starting BCPs tonight and got my calander for IVF#3. The last IVF no matter how it ends. We decided we need to give it one more try. Tentative retreival is December 1st.

Qotd: I live in the Hamptons and during the summer i have seen some crazy things. Mostly just a disregard for stop signs and pedestrians.
  • Options
    ( I posted under the wrong date this am so maybe some of you are seeing this twice)

Hey acorns!!! Oh man oh man oh man what a rough couple of days I'm having . Had a 3 day marathon migraine which finally broke last night (cruel and unusual punishment w just Tylenol) migraine meds would have fixed it on day 1. Yesterday 6do5dt had some pink spotting no cramps for a few days already . Spoke to nurse who allowed one cup of coffee to help my head. Didn't seem concerned otherwise.

***TMI alert / AF warning? ***

Well this morning 7dp5dt I woke up with period type cramps and about a table spoon of dark red blood in my pad. No clots like with AF just a pool of blood and some dripping even when I stood. Put a pad on last night bc I was worried, just had a feeling w that spotting. Also got a bfn pee test this am. I put in the endometrin still this morning just in case. Cramping is mostly on the left side of lower abdomen and in my lower back. Before a regular period I usually don't spot and am never early. If anything I can often be 1-3 days late. If this is real it would be one day early.... Didn't call my nurse yet. Kind of sad but keeping hopeful. Really TMI since this am I have even had a BM and was honestly afraid that with pushing I'd have a big gush or something... But no, my pad from this am is clean and there was only the smallest bit of spotting when I wiped. So confused will continue to follow and call my nurse this afternoon.

Update from this am. One more episode of bleeding (more AF like this time, kind of clotty) stronger cramps and decided not to call the nurse. If it's over it's not going to change anything and if it's not then not. My husband has been supportive and we have both agreed that it is senseless to worry about things that are out of our control. There is nothing that we could have / should have done differently. If we are out this month we still have 6 more frozen embies which means 3 more tries for us. And long term plan.... If that does not work for us we will repeat the whole process all over again this summer in Russia where it is about 75% cheaper. (But still hoping we don't have to of course) ;)
  • Options

@fayth4one thanks for thinking of me! I hope that fert report eases your fears! Grow little embryos!

@K111K hoping your embies keep on growing!!

@katemonster1 we’ll be excited for a great US update soon!

@runforcookies I have hope for you that this is it!

@obizyanka I am holding out hope for you. I’ve heard pretty crazy bleeding/spotting stories that still had happy endings.

AFM:

ER was Tuesday (10/28.) Got the fert report yesterday:  17R, 13M, 12F with ICSI.We’re scheduled for a 5d transfer on Sunday. I’m really happy that some of my smaller follicles caught up and we had good numbers retrieved. It’s hard not to be nervous that everything could go south before ET, but I have no reason to believe that it should happen, so I’m just trying not to stress.

I’ve been feeling pretty good post-ER. Some crampy soreness, and I was tired, but that’s about it. I did absolutely nothing the day of or the day after, and while I felt like I could have worked the day after, it was probably best I didn’t. My job can sometimes be pretty physical, so better safe than sorry. I’m back on baby aspirin, a few days of doxycycline and medrol, and have started estrace (I chose oral) and PIO. The medrol is making me pee like a racehorse and they want me to take it at night, which is cruel and unusual punishment IMO; I’m up every 2 hours to pee. Only a few more days of it thankfully. PIO doesn’t seem so bad so far, but I am definitely feeling it in my breasts, yeowch! I also found out they want me to use Crinone starting the day of transfer, which I’m not thrilled about…there’s a nasty thread about crinone “buildup” over on 3T…eww…hopefully I don’t have to do that in addition to weeks of PIO if we get our BFP.

I’m thinking beta should be 11/11…have to confirm that date yet.

I spent a while on the phone yesterday trying to find a lab in my area that will check E2 and progesterone with same day results at a reasonable price, which was not fun. The best I can do is driving 40 minutes one way to pay $232, but it’s better than spending 4.5 hours round trip driving to the RE and missing more work. If we get our BFP, the labs should be covered by insurance as maternity, thankfully.

Sorry for the long-winded update. I don’t blog or keep a diary about IF (unless you count my chicken-scratched calendar of meds and notes) so these updates are kind of for me, too, to remember the process.

QOTD:  there is this guy in our town with a flatbed truck who drives everywhere with his dog on the flatbed, no kennel or restraint whatsoever. It’s just as stupid as the people who haul their dogs around in the beds of pickups. They all swear THEIR dog would never jump or fall out. Trust me, it happens, and it’s not pretty! 

2.5 years TTC with MFI, 3 failed IUIs 
    IVF w/ICSI October 2014: 17R, 13M, 12F 4 Frosties
    ET of two blasts 11/2/14 BFP!!! It's TWINS! EDD 7/21/15

imageimage
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @chicory‌ thanks. Oh and those poor puppies in the trucks!!!
    I hope so too. Is it naive to think that one did not take and one is still ok? I had two embies put in. Saturday I'll know for sure. My instructions say to continue endometrin even if you are bleeding , seems yucky, but I guess I will just in case.
  • Options
    @LynnLee7 Congratulations!! I love BFP news! I know you are estatic! Enjoy every moment!
  • Options
    Congrats to @LynnLee7 for BFP and @chicory for great fertilization! Exciting!

I am still stimming. I was concerned about low Estrogen on Monday's check (76), but today I am up to 640ish. I have 2 follicles measuring 12mm on the left and also 10+ small follicles on each side. RE decreased the Follistim dose in hopes we can grow the smaller ones without those larger ones getting too out of control. So far it sounds promising for a nice even group. I'm betting on an ER next Tuesday or Wednesday, and I'm already starting to prep for the constipation with my Colace and Benefiber! I love when DH makes fun of me for being an old woman. 

QOTD: I live in Boston...so pretty much everything qualifies as an answer to this question, but general disregard for human life is probably the craziest : - /
    Me: 28, no diagnosis  DH: 33, MFI, severely low morphology, diagnosed 3/14
    IVF #1: May/June 2014: 10R/8F, 1 morula transferred = BFN, nothing to freeze.
    IVF #2: July/August 2014: 18R/12M/8F, 2 blastocysts transferred = BFN, nothing to freeze.
    IVF #3: October/November 2014: 22R/17M/15F, 2 early blastocysts transferred = BFN, nothing to freeze.

• Options
    Congrats @LynnLee7‌ so awesome!!!

imageimage
  • Options
    @CaringCat‌ glad to hear your transfer went well :-) There is no shame in keeping that photo close! Enjoy your pupo phase if you can... good luck!
  • Options
    I don't know how I feel about my Dr.s plan but it isn't because I think he is wrong it is because I am terrified something is wrong with me. No matter how often husband or Dr. point out there is nothing wrong with me I just can't seem to hear it. And him not having an explanation for my cramps isn't helping. 
    Dr. suggested hypno therapy and husband is all for it. Dr. seems pretty sure that the last transfer didn't work because the embryo wasn't genetically normal he also said I need to not get so down and negative because that isn't helping anything.
    I do know I need to get my anxiety under control that it isn't healthy or helpful to be this stressed out but i am so sure there is something wrong and no one is seeing it. 

QOTW:
    Acutally last night husband was driving and someone almost hit us because they needed to change lanes THAT SECOND without EVEN FREAKING SIGNALING. Beware the Toronto drivers!
    me 33- everything looks good
    mister 34- PCD zero motilty 
    TTC#1 using donor sperm
    IUI#1 Dec 2nd-BFN
    IUI# Dec 28th-BFN
    IUI#3 Jan 26th-BFN
    IUI#4  Feb 26th-BFP
    mc March 2014
    IUI#5 April 6th prometrium-BFN
    IUI #6 cancled ovulated too early
    IVF# 1 July
    ER: Aug 3rd: 18R 15M 14F
    10 embryos frozen
    ET: Oct. 7th 1x5BA blast-BFN
    ET: Jan 9th 1x3AA blast- Beta 1/21

imageimageimageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    tifga said:
    I need to not get so down and negative because that isn't helping anything.
    I do know I need to get my anxiety under control that it isn't healthy or helpful to be this stressed out but i am so sure there is something wrong and no one is seeing it.
    This. IVF was supposed to circumvent MFI. Why didn't it work? It sounds logical, but I know there are a bunch of explanations that have nothing to do with anything being wrong with me.

***siggy warning***

Me: 29; DH: 53
    TTC since February 2013 --- mild thin PCOS (or not, depending on which RE you ask), MFI

TI#1: BFN (April 2014; Clomid 50mg x5 days, Estrace x5 days, Clomid 50 mg x4 days)
    IUI#1: c/p (May 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Estrace x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x10 days)
    IUI#2: abandoned... O'd early & DH hormone issues (June 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x2 days)
    IUI#2.1: BFN (July 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x4 days)

Moving on to IVF. (Why we're moving on to IVF)

IVF#1 (w/ICSI): BCP 9/9-9/23. Gonal-F, Ganirelix, Low-dose HCG (antagonist protocol). 41R/35M/32F... 2 transferred on 10/14, 14 frosties! On cabergoline to help avoid OHSS. BFN, possibly because of 90% drop in estrogen and progesterone a few days after ET.
    FET#1: Transferring 2 on January 8. BFP! beta#1 (1/17): 408, beta#2 (1/20): 1310, first u/s scheduled 2/5

image    image
  • Options
    I know but it is so hard to believe shit just happens when everyone is saying your fine and this will be so simple for you.
    I thought I did everything right and it still didn't work.
    So what did I do wrong?

This shit will drive you batty!
    me 33- everything looks good
    mister 34- PCD zero motilty 
    TTC#1 using donor sperm
    IUI#1 Dec 2nd-BFN
    IUI# Dec 28th-BFN
    IUI#3 Jan 26th-BFN
    IUI#4  Feb 26th-BFP
    mc March 2014
    IUI#5 April 6th prometrium-BFN
    IUI #6 cancled ovulated too early
    IVF# 1 July
    ER: Aug 3rd: 18R 15M 14F
    10 embryos frozen
    ET: Oct. 7th 1x5BA blast-BFN
    ET: Jan 9th 1x3AA blast- Beta 1/21

imageimageimageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Happy Halloween Acorns!!

Congrats @LynnLee7‌!
    @CaringCat‌ congrats on being PUPO!!

Beta warning:

So today I went for another beta and it came back at 1085. Up from 613 two days ago, but not quite doubled. I'm panicking because of this. I know that the rule is 2-3 days for doubling time and everything that I have researched says that I am ok. It's just hard to turn off the IF part of my brain. We do have our first ultrasound on Monday and we get to see the doctor so I'm very relieved about that. I know it's not good to compare betas but it's hard not to when others seem to be much higher.

Married 12/4/12

Began TTC 11/2012

Diagnosed as anovulatory 7/2013

Round #1 Clomid 50 mg 8/2013= BFN

Round#2 Clomid 50 mg 9/2013=BFN

First appointment with RE 9/27/2013

HSG showed left tube completely blocked, diagnosed with hypothyroid and began 50 mcg Synthroid, Vitamin D level low and began 2000 iu Vitamin D, Hubby's SA showed "super sperm" according to RE

Round#3 Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel trigger 10/2013= BFN

Round #4 Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel trigger 11/2013=BFN

Round #5 Clomid 50 mg (no trigger, on vacation) 12/2012= BFN

Round #1 Femara 2.5 mg, no trigger, IUI cancelled due to early ovulation 1/2014= BFN

1/25/2014= BENCHED for the first time (two leftover follies on the right)

2/7/14 Diagnosed with MTHFR/Benched

4/2014 Round #2 Femara 5mg, IUI #1=BFN

4/28/14 positive opk with no treatment while on break, confirmed with ultrasound= BFN

5/16/14 5mg Femara + trigger + TI=  BFN

6/2014 5mg Femara + trigger + TI= BFN

Awaiting IVF consultation appointment on 7/29/2014

8/8/14 Began BCP's to prep for IVF

9/16/14 Began Lupron injections

9/25/14 Began stimming for IVF #1 with Menopur and Bravelle

10/8/14 10 eggs retrieved

10/13/14 2 embryos transferred

10/21/14 BFP!!!

11/24/14 confirmed that baby stopped growing at 6 weeks, d&c scheduled 

• Options
    Hi Ladies,

@fayth4one congrats on a great fert report. Keep on growing embies!! FX!

@k1111k I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Hope you get great news!

@runforcookies GL! I hope this the the one for you!

@obizyanka Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

@chicory‌ GL! Great numbers!

@LynnLee7‌ Super happy congrats! I'm thrilled for you! I know we were in similar boats, I think you only had 5 or 6 eggs retrieved, so your BFP is giving me hope for my upcoming FET! GL on your next beta :)

@tifga I'm so sorry you are so stressed. It really sucks to feel like something might be wrong, but you don't know what. I hope you get some answers soon. Try to relax this weekend, if you can. You have 10 frozen embryos, so that 's awesome!

Nothing new for me today, just wanted to send some support!

QOTD: Oh, I hate horrible drivers. I don't necessarily see people doing dumb things, but aggressive, crazy things. I work in North Philly and those drivers are scary. Cutting people off, going 20 miles above the speed limit, running through red lights and stop signs and NEVER using a blinker. And in the two years I've been doing this drive, I've never seen anyone get pulled over. The cops don't care! Anyway, that was a rant and a half. Sorry. I hate my commute! LOL.

• Options
    saratryingsaratrying member
    edited October 2014
    Happy Halloween, everyone!

@lynnlee7 CONGRATS!!

@fayth4one So glad the fert report was great!!

@K111K FX for growing, growing!!

@runforcookies Thinking about you!

@obizyanka You just never know. I have a friend who bled until she was 6 weeks PG. FX for you!

@tifga If you notice my siggy has a long break in 2013-June 2014. The whole reason for that break was to get my anxiety in check. I've suffered with anxiety most of my life, but the fertility process made it so much worse. After a few failed cycles, I started having panic attacks. I had ever really experienced those before. But it got to the point that I was having near daily panic attacks, and not just over IF issues. Basically anything. I now know that it was mainly my fear that something was wrong with my body, which led to IF, which would ultimately lead to death. Completely irrational, but as many doctors will tell you, not uncommon for women who go through prolonged periods of fertility treatments. I would guess that just about every woman on this board has gone through periods of anxiety related to IF, and some (like me), saw that anxiety turn into something totally different. My point...you're not alone. You'll never be alone in this crazy journey. But if you find yourself, getting out of control, there is absolutely no shame in admitting that and getting help if necessary. I waited too long. I should have talked to someone after that first, or even the tenth, panic attack. It took me awhile, but after a lot of soul searching, reading, and meeting a wonderful counselor who specialized in fertility, I can honestly say I've never been healthier (emotionally, that is) or happy. My anxiety is 1/10 of what it was in 2011 and 2012. Even though it is hard to find any silver lining when it comes to fertility issues, I can say that it did help me find a way to deal with my crippling anxiety. Don't get me wrong, I'm still crazy, but I feel less crazy (LOL) . So even if I don't get to hold a baby in my arms, at least I did get something from this insane journey. 

Me...Just hoping and praying these little embryos are growing. I've had a cold, so I panic every time I cough. I actually had a dream that I coughed one out. So ridiculous! 

QOTW: @LOA12 is right! Chicago drivers are nuts. Here in Illinois it is illegal to drive with a handheld cell phone (you have to use a handsfree device). Yesterday I saw a woman driving and talking on not one, but TWO cell phones - one in each hand. Crazy!

TTC since 11/09
    me: 39 DH: 36  
    dx: unexplained (ugh) 

January 2011 - December 2012: 4 cycles w/Clomid; 9 IUIs w/Follistim & Menopur;  two IVF cycles converted to IUI (poor response/dominant follicle) 

August 2014 IVF (antagonist protocol: Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix, dexamethasone): 13 eggs, 9 mature, 8 fertilized w/ICSI; 0 frozen, 3 transferred day 5 = BFN

October 2014 IVF (micro-lupron protocol: mircrolupron, Menopur, Follistim, dexamethasone): 8 eggs, 4 mature, 3 fertilized w/ICSI; 3 transferred day 3 = BFP! Beta 1=121; Beta 2=287; Beta 3 =678. Miscarriage @ 8w2d. :(
  • Options
    Hello Acorns! 

Congrats to all the bfps!  Hugs to those who need them.  

I've had a bit of a crazy week, with the two burglaries and all...and my ER got delayed until tomorrow.  I am feeling super bloated, dizzy and nauseated.  Anxious about ER, but staying positive, as that's my only option :)   My RE is not in on weekends, so my ER will be done by another doc at the clinic.  This bums me out, but my RE says that he trusts the doc who is filling in for him.  I'm still sad though, because I love my RE and the switch is a bit unnerving for me. Crossing everything that all goes well tomorrow.  

I hope to write more after my ER, but for now, I need to deal with more police stuff and insurance forms...oh, and I haven't gotten an ounce of work done since the home invasion, so there is that too. Ugh.  

FX for all of you Acorns who are still in your cycle and waiting or who are in limbo.  xx
  • Options
    saadia1214saadia1214 member
    edited November 2014

Christine (Mrs. P)
    Me: 37 (no known issues) Husband: (blockage) Married: 05/2008 TTC: 05/2008 Massachusetts Residents
    IVF #1 M/C
    Successful IVF #2 Baby Girl Born 02/25/2012

08/01/2013 the journey for #2 begins

• Options
    @saadia1214 First, I am truly sorry you are struggling with your betal, that life has made you no stranger to IVF, and for your loss in IVF#1. That being said, some on here might consider it in bad form to join this group announcing a possible BPF when we've been knitting this group together for over 6 weeks. Maybe it's just me, the drugs, and the obnoxious week I've had. To answer your question about numbers, I would always say to trust your doctor. But, IF makes event the best of us restless and I understand your need to talk to someone with experience in this situation. You might try a bump search on the topic. Many of us here are trying to conceive our first and will not have help for you on betas. I wish you the very best of luck for great news on today's recheck. I hope your numbers continue to rise and that you can update in your intro in the July 15 Roll Call. Perhaps some of us will see you over there soon. Good luck!

imageimage
  • Options
    @saadia1214‌ the PAIF (pregnant after infertility) might be a better group to get answers about betas. Not many of us here can help with that. Good luck!
    "Will you be my Valentine?" 2/14/2004 "Will you marry me?" 7/4/2008 "Wanna get a cat?" 7/4/2010 TTC #1 since 2/2011 Me: 28 DH: 29 2 Cycles Femera, 4 IUIs, IVF#1 (BNF), IVF#2 (BFN).

• Options
    @chicory‌ very well said
  • Options
    Hey ladies thank you for all of your support. I really enjoyed 'meeting' all of you!

Unfortunately I got my official BFN today : ( in my heart I already knew bc of all the bleeding... But now it's official. Fx for the rest of you!!!
  • Options
    @obizyanka " BIG hugs! BFNs Suck! Please take care of yourself, grieve, & do what feels right to you!
    @K1111K‌ sorry your embabies aren't growing like you had hoped. Ours are notoriously slow due to mfi. I hope day 6 brings you some good news. T &P headed your way!
  • Options
    @obizyanka I'm so sorry!  Big hugs...
    @K1111K‌  I'm thinking of you and crossing everything that the cycle turns around.  I'm so sorry you are in limbo.  
  • Options
    Thanks for your support. I'll be here cheering the rest of you on :)
  • Options
    @K1111K and @obizyanka I'm sorry ladies. Hang in there and be kind to yourselves.
    TTC since May 2012
    Me: 32 H: 31
    DX: MFI-Very Low Count, I have Hashimotos.
    IVF prep September 2013 cancelled due to Ovarian Cyst
    IVF #1 October 2013 Antagonistic Protocol with ICSI  ER 10/31/13 (18R 16M 11F- 6 blasts to freeze)
    ET delayed due to OHSS 
    FET scheduled for July 8. Delayed due to a crazy high TSH (it had been under control for YEARS!)
    FET #1 8/5/14 sET BFN 

All welcome!
  • Options
    @Sunny B, its the small things ie what i have not been 'allowed' to do lol i got out of my system today - huge cappuccino for breakfast, long drives with my heated seats cranked up, long hot bath, and a glass of wine ...even though a BFP would be much better, those things felt nice today ;) now its out of my system and i can get focused on the next try again :)
  • Options
    @Sunny B, its the small things ie what i have not been 'allowed' to do lol i got out of my system today - huge cappuccino for breakfast, long drives with my heated seats cranked up, long hot bath, and a glass of wine ...even though a BFP would be much better, those things felt nice today ;) now its out of my system and i can get focused on the next try again :)
    I hear you girl! After FET 1 I ate all the things I wasn't eating during the cycle and spent some time in the bathtub. Good luck on your next cycle. I'm rooting for you!
    TTC since May 2012
    Me: 32 H: 31
    DX: MFI-Very Low Count, I have Hashimotos.
    IVF prep September 2013 cancelled due to Ovarian Cyst
    IVF #1 October 2013 Antagonistic Protocol with ICSI  ER 10/31/13 (18R 16M 11F- 6 blasts to freeze)
    ET delayed due to OHSS 
    FET scheduled for July 8. Delayed due to a crazy high TSH (it had been under control for YEARS!)
    FET #1 8/5/14 sET BFN 

All welcome!
  • Options
    Thanks hun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"