March 2015 Moms

Weight gain or no gain

I'm 21 weeks (whoop) and a STM. I've only gained 1 pound. Anyone else experience that? Last time I was already like 10-15 in lol. I wish I could feel him more also. Having an anterior placenta SUCKS! But being pregnant regardless is a blessing.
Any moms with an anterior placenta still feeling little to no movement.
Anyways y'all have a great day

Re: Weight gain or no gain

• boo hoo hoo
  • Wow such hateful people! It was a concern! Y'all are ridiculous!
    I didn't know making a post asking if it is a normal sign would generate such hate in women!
    Build people up don't tear them down for a damn question! Prayers for all
    of y'all
  • Loading the player...
  • And actually I'm GD this pregnancy and prick myself 5 times a day so PLEASE get over yourself :)
  • Lol wow such hate! THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF QUESTIONS ASKED EVERYDAY THAT CAN BE ADDRESSED TO DOCTORS BUT THEY ARE STILL ASKED! but mine is criticized ! Really? Hahaha! Okay!
  • I was asking to any other mom who has experienced it. Like I said my first I was 10-15 in. If you haven't experienced it please remove yourself :)
  • I wasn't even trying to be like that but why jump on a post and answer if it isn't directed for you and what you have been through? That much free time on your hands?
  • Lol wow! Who would have known seeking advice from other people with similiac experiences would get everyone's panties is a bunch. I guess entertainment.
    PRAYERS :)
  • Nah it's already off subject let's talk
    About your huge forehead!
  • Last time I went to the doctor I was down 10-12 pounds, but 1) I was very overweight to begin with 2) I couldn't eat for 2 1/2 weeks due to gallbladder issues and subsequent surgery.

As far as feeling the baby, I haven't yet. I am having twins and one has an anterior placenta and the other posterior.
  • I really didn't do it for attention. Am I extra sensitive why yes I am. Did I fly off the handle? Maybe but I just expected answers not boohoo or oh we really want to hear how you only gained one pound.
    My doctor never says anything about the weight which of course I'll discuss at the next appointment I really just wanted to know who else experienced this.
  • Lol! So people can be bitchy to me ( yes I feel this way) but I say someone has a big forehead and all hell shall break loose. She called it a 6 head herself I'm just agreeing .
  • I feel like the first comments were uncalled for.
  • @smithers01‌ I tried to be nice, but why are you only choosing to reply to the posts that you DON'T like
  • It was my post! They didn't like my post and still commented and I can't? Wtf? Nah I'll stick around.
  • A hole? Omgosh what is going to happen? Lol!
  • Oh wait I might get kicked out of the bump! HOW WILL I SURVIVE ! I didn't know being apart of this group would be like this. Regardless a stupid question or not it was something I wanted to know.
  • edited October 2014

It was my post! They didn't like my post and still commented and I can't? Wtf? Nah I'll stick around.

You didn't use quote here so not sure who exactly you are talking to but it seems like you are ignoring some responses while focusing on the ones you don't like when simple psychology says it's best to look at things the other way around.

• You are correct. Thank you for everyone who responded correctly. I keep pressing reply to comments but it won't do it :/

But yes at 19 weeks I felt rolling and just hasn't for much stronger since then. With my first I didn't have a anterior placenta so felt everything. It just has me worried and even we nurses say don't you can't help but compare pregnancies
  • a) no one was "bitchy" to you. You asked a question that has been asked a billion times, and should be directed to your doctor if you are truly concerned
    b) No one was picking on you or being mean to you
    c) she called it a 5 head, and you "agreeing" still makes you an ass. 
  • Well I wouldn't go so far as to say certain people correctly or incorrectly...there are no correct answers, as this is not a test.
  • Oh wait I might get kicked out of the bump! HOW WILL I SURVIVE ! I didn't know being apart of this group would be like this. Regardless a stupid question or not it was something I wanted to know.
    To be part of "this group" you need to give to receive. You can't show up, ask one stupid question, and then fly off the handle at everyone. 
    andplusalso, I stand by my first comment, which you find "uncalled for". 
  • Pears for poops I apologize for acting like a child and saying those things and you are being legibly

You are correct. Thank you for everyone who responded correctly. I keep pressing reply to comments but it won't do it :/

But yes at 19 weeks I felt rolling and just hasn't for much stronger since then. With my first I didn't have a anterior placenta so felt everything. It just has me worried and even we nurses say don't you can't help but compare pregnancies

Do you have a doppler? Hearing the HB helps me feel better this time since I can't feel as much movement. FWIW I'm 21w4d (I think) and am just starting to feel more consistent movement the past couple of days. In case you skimmed my prior post in a hurry to be unnecessarily mean, I too have an anterior placenta. 

ETA! LOOK! A HATEFUL FIVE-HEADED WOMAN BEING NICE!

I apologize to you!
    And thank you.
    No I don't have a Doppler which one do y'all suggest?
  • ^^ and you keep going why?
  • I have a Sonoline B that I like a lot. I've heard others around TB are pleased with it as well, and it hadgood reviews on Amazon. Doesn't appear Amazon has it anymore, which is weird. But here you go.

THANK YOU! Do you feel your movements low? The only time I really feel him is really low! Can you feel your baby with your hand yet ?

I am really embarrassed for acting like a baby feeling attacked. Fuxk it life goes on but I am active in this group and never experienced that.
  • ^^ and you keep going why?

Quote button works wonders.

And I'm sorry you should be able to go bat shit crazy on everyone, insult a friend, and then you can give an "apology" and I'm not allowed to show my suspicion.
    Oh snap got it down now with the quote button. Honestly I don't really care how you feel about it. You can feel any way you want to about me. And I apologize for flying off the handle and for calling her an name that was not right.
  • etoille said:

MauiBliss said:

Seriously, is it act like an actual legit psycho day here?

Like this is the second one that is like holy fuck MAJOR anger issues.  Like way beyond the normal u mad bro shit.

I swear this board is cursed.

Swear I'm not a crazy person I just really felt attacked and reacted. Lol embarrassing but yep I did it and I acted an ass . Sorry
  • Darbie914 said:

Gosh, I can just feel the warmth and sincerity that comes from your 'apologies.'

/sarcasm

:)

• THANK YOU! Do you feel your movements low? The only time I really feel him is really low! Can you feel your baby with your hand yet ?

I am really embarrassed for acting like a baby feeling attacked. Fuxk it life goes on but I am active in this group and never experienced that.

Yes, the most movement I feel is right lower quadrant for now. 

That's where I feel movement also. I feel very lucky and happy to be pregnant but I feel so like ugh I don't want to say it but cheated with an anterior placenta. It's our last and I just wanted the full experience again and it's just different. I know it will get better as weeks go but I just need to stop comparing pregnancies!
  • I just wanted to apologize.
    I don't need a part in your life or need a second chance lol. You don't even know me and I don't know you so you are basically irrelevant is all I'm saying.
  • mandi195 said:

Can I add a stupid question? Aren't we all hormonal and pregnant (for the most part)? So why is that a valid excuse to be a bitch to people? Sorry, apology for being an ass hat not accepted, because sincerity = 0

It's definitely not. But am I more sensitive to what people say I guess I am. Well I was at the time I asked the question because it was legit.
  • etoille said:

I just wanted to apologize.
    I don't need a part in your life or need a second chance lol. You don't even know me and I don't know you so you are basically irrelevant is all I'm saying.

LOL QFP in case folks want to play the 'but she apologized' game.

Buh bye :) just because you are irrelevant in my life doesn't make it any less sincere.
  • Y'all butcher anything. Trolls of Bump. She is irrelevant in my life. Who would have known that would have hurt so many. I must really be important in y'all's lives tho.
  • You are CORRECT! That's why i have the bump because of my babyboy! IT IS ALL ABOUT HIM! always always always! You better know that! Glad you got that right and you think enough of me to keep tabs!
  • YALL KEEP COMMENTING! It's my thread. I'll comment all damn day!!

What about them lakers? Geez they suck this year!

Halloween is tomo! Candy time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"