February 2015 Moms
Options

American Horror Story Fandom Update

I meant to do this last night but I wanted to ask what's your reaction to twisty the clowns back story? I felt so terrible for him. He has a disability and not only did he love being a clown but he did a wonderful job too. The other carnies were such jerks to him :/. I don't condone him kidnapping and murdering people but I understand him now. It's a miracle that he was able to survive his suicide.....

Re: American Horror Story Fandom Update

• Options
    I haven't watched yet on my DVR...now I can't wait....
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Last night's episode was SO good! Elsa's back story was sad, too. 

I just read that Lily Rabe will reprise her "Asylum" role later this season. I'm happy cuz I love her in the show, but I HATED her "Asylum" character! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm watching it now! :D
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Our Rainbow Baby H arrived at 37 weeks on 12/20/16!
    Baby E arrived at 37 weeks on 01/31/15!
    Married my Marine 05.23.14

*TW*
    TWIN LOSS 7.2.15
    BFP 9.7.15 CP 
    BFP 12.31.15 MC 2.28.16
    BFP 10.14.17 CP
    BFP 3.10.18 D&C 4.13.18
  • Options
    Yeah, made you understand twisty more. It was cool to get a lot of peoples back stories. I'm excited for the future episodes. Looks like it's gonna be amazing!
  • Options
    ***SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT***

I feel bad for the clown, but I kind of wish they didn't have the psycho kid take his place. Now instead of a clown who doesn't realize he is doing anything wrong there's going to be a boy who takes pleasure in these things..hmm :/ I also feel bad for Elsa. It's hard enough living a life where you're constantly feeling degraded and then they drugged her and chainsawed her legs off? I was kind of hoping it was more of a tragic accident than her being part of an S&M gone too far thing. I'm glad that Jimmy is getting all the credit for the children being freed. I feel like his character is just so like able and I really hope his "dad" doesn't ruin everything for him. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Our Rainbow Baby H arrived at 37 weeks on 12/20/16!
    Baby E arrived at 37 weeks on 01/31/15!
    Married my Marine 05.23.14

*TW*
    TWIN LOSS 7.2.15
    BFP 9.7.15 CP 
    BFP 12.31.15 MC 2.28.16
    BFP 10.14.17 CP
    BFP 3.10.18 D&C 4.13.18
  • Options
    Sad for most of there stories. :(
  • Options
    Once we heard Twisty's story, I felt so sad that he was the one taken. I understand that his story line really couldn't continue once we had sympathy for him, but I think Dandy is just disturbing so I hate that he is taking Twisty's place.
    F15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Decoration Fails

Natalie Ann is on her way!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

***SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT***

I feel bad for the clown, but I kind of wish they didn't have the psycho kid take his place. Now instead of a clown who doesn't realize he is doing anything wrong there's going to be a boy who takes pleasure in these things..hmm :/ I also feel bad for Elsa. It's hard enough living a life where you're constantly feeling degraded and then they drugged her and chainsawed her legs off? I was kind of hoping it was more of a tragic accident than her being part of an S&M gone too far thing. I'm glad that Jimmy is getting all the credit for the children being freed. I feel like his character is just so like able and I really hope his "dad" doesn't ruin everything for him. 
    I agree 100% and I really really hate Jimmy's dad already and I have this sinking feeling he's gonna screw everything up. And that kid is the worst. He's a spoiled child in a grown mans body.
  • Options
    I'm sad he actually had the courage to kill Patti LaBelle. She was friggin hilarious. 

• Options
    I am not sure he actually thought he would kill her until he did it. It seemed to me kill he wanted to scare her and be an all around douchecanoe and he got the shears closer than he had thought.
    F15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Decoration Fails

Natalie Ann is on her way!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    CatLadyTX said:

I am not sure he actually thought he would kill her until he did it. It seemed to me kill he wanted to scare her and be an all around douchecanoe and he got the shears closer than he had thought.

Douchecanoe thank you!!! I've been looking for the perfect name to call him. Side note: I thought he was serious when he was about to cut little miss psychic in half. She would've died if jimmy hadn't clobbered him.
  • Options
    I finally got caught up. Dandy is a total douche. Someone needs to kick his bratty ass. It doesn't seem like he'd be too difficult to outsmart.

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"