March 2014 Moms

Uo

You got em , let's hear em !

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Uo

•  

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 

• Loading the player...
  • If you're going to brush your teeth at work, for the love of god, you need to close the damn door. I do not want to hear that while I'm working (or worse, while I'm eating my lunch).

People do this ?

• It should be required by law that all pedestrians walk on the right (as opposed to left) side of the sidewalk. We drive on the right side, it should be the same for walking. Otherwise it's chaos!!
    AND use the cross walk AND use the walking indicator light thing ( not sure what the proper terminology for that thing is ) ! 

• Not an UO, but @FarmBoysWife‌ , are you going to try to respond to ALL the UOs with GIFs today? That would be awesome. ;)

I hope so it's hilarious
  • tsmith312tsmith312 member
    edited October 2014
    babycaps said:
    Omg I can't wait for all the .gifs today!!! Pretty please, @FarmBoysWife‌!!!
    YEA ALL THE GIFS.. Or we can just turn this thread into a  gif off !

• Not an UO, but @FarmBoysWife‌ , are you going to try to respond to ALL the UOs with GIFs today? That would be awesome. ;)

I hope so it's hilarious
    Also Asian food is delicious (when you order the rigt stuff)

It is illegal to not use the cross walk because if they just cross in the middle it's j walking and you can get a ticket. You can actually get a ticket if you ride your bike improperly too. Maybe that's not everywhere but in wi that's how it it! My dad got a ticket on his bicycle for some crazy thing and had to go to bike classes
  • omg.... is anyone else's bump page not working right???? AHHHHH I have GIFs to post!!!!!!!
    Domesticated: 1 Hubs; 2 sons; 3 cats; & Broke

• yalllow said:
    omg.... is anyone else's bump page not working right???? AHHHHH I have GIFs to post!!!!!!!
    yes yesterday and today freaking page not available try again later...
  • kelley72 said:
    yalllow said:
    omg.... is anyone else's bump page not working right???? AHHHHH I have GIFs to post!!!!!!!
    yes yesterday and today freaking page not available try again later...
    This ALL DAY YESTERDAY

• Mcdonalds is yuuuuum.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • tsmith312tsmith312 member
    edited October 2014
    NanaCook said:
    Mcdonalds is yuuuuum.

Pretty sure this isnt  a UO.. I love their mcnuggets and mcflurry .. AND while I was pregnant I ate a mcgriddle frequently bc it made DD dance around in my belly !

• If @NanaCook‌ 's UO is actually popular, then mine is for sure an UO:

I hate McDonalds!! I hate most fast food (other than Panera and Chipotle). Though I do miss living in Nashville because of Chick-Fil-A!
  • Drumline is one of the worst movies.
  • If @NanaCook‌ 's UO is actually popular, then mine is for sure an UO:

I hate McDonalds!! I hate most fast food (other than Panera and Chipotle). Though I do miss living in Nashville because of Chick-Fil-A!

Yup McDonald's is gross. I love Panera but I don't consider it fast food. The only fast food I like is chick fil a.
  • I think the butt scoot thing some babies do instead of crawling on all fours looks weird. I don't care if that's what LO ends up doing(it's kinda looking like he might) I just think it looks strange.

***************************************Child mentioned********************************************

Me 28 DH 32

TTC naturally 05/2011-10/2012= All BFNs

Nov 2012 Jan 2013 Clomid= BFN

IVF #1 scheduled for April 2013 Stims started 04/09 ER 04/19/2013- 26 Retrieved and 24 Fertilized 3 day Fert Report- 10 are 8 cell ET cancelled-all embryos arrested at day 3

IVF #2 scheduled for June 2013 -Transferred 1 day 5 Blast

07/04/2013 HPT- BFP! Beta 10dp5dt-35Beta 12dp5dt-82 Ultrasound 6 weeks 4 days- Heart rate 123bpm!!

image  image

Team Green turned Team BLUE!!!

Baby M born premature at 33 weeks 5 days, he spent 22 days in the NICU before coming home!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I think Halloween is a kid's holiday.  I'm not a fan of Halloween parties for adults or adults dressing up.  (Unless adults are dressing up to hand out candy or go out with their kids or whatever.)  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Put me in the McDonald's hating camp!  McDonald's is the worst.  If I was to get a fast food burger and every burger chain was on the same street, McDonald's would be my last choice.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Put me in the McDonald's hating camp!  McDonald's is the worst.  If I was to get a fast food burger and every burger chain was on the same street, McDonald's would be my last choice.
    no, McDonald's over nasty, acid reflux inducing Burger King any day.  McDonald's has pretty good breakfast choices, and their fries are still tasty.  BK= worst fast food ever
  • I think it's weirdly cute. Or cutely weird?

If this was to me.
    I think that weirdly cute is a good way to describe it:-)

***************************************Child mentioned********************************************

Me 28 DH 32

TTC naturally 05/2011-10/2012= All BFNs

Nov 2012 Jan 2013 Clomid= BFN

IVF #1 scheduled for April 2013 Stims started 04/09 ER 04/19/2013- 26 Retrieved and 24 Fertilized 3 day Fert Report- 10 are 8 cell ET cancelled-all embryos arrested at day 3

IVF #2 scheduled for June 2013 -Transferred 1 day 5 Blast

07/04/2013 HPT- BFP! Beta 10dp5dt-35Beta 12dp5dt-82 Ultrasound 6 weeks 4 days- Heart rate 123bpm!!

image  image

Team Green turned Team BLUE!!!

Baby M born premature at 33 weeks 5 days, he spent 22 days in the NICU before coming home!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Chick-Fil-A is one of the only reasons I love living in the south. My UO: I think the board ranking thing is dumber than dumb and the people posting just to raise their ranking number are childish.
    People are really doing this ? I don't think so ...

• I totally agree with the sidewalk traffic!! Treat it just like a road!! What is so hard about that??!!
    I love Chinese food, I love McDonald's.
    I hate public smoking!
    I'm trying to think of an unpopular opinion

• tsmith312 said:

Chick-Fil-A is one of the only reasons I love living in the south.

My UO: I think the board ranking thing is dumber than dumb and the people posting just to raise their ranking number are childish.

Then you're not paying attention!

seriously there is one in particular that it is so obvious

• Chick-Fil-A is one of the only reasons I love living in the south. My UO: I think the board ranking thing is dumber than dumb and the people posting just to raise their ranking number are childish.
    Then you're not paying attention!
    I saw people posting about it but I honestly thought it was a joke , I don't take it that serious ...

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • For what it's worth, @lovethatdirtywater‌ I didn't realize you were posting more for that reason or even FBW for that matter.

• Sanibel21 said:
    STOP TRYING TO UP YOUR POST COUNT!!!
    Pot, meet kettle.
    Kettle meet pot!
    I'm a little teapot... Oh we're not doing that?

SHORT AND STOUT ..

NO?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • okay... seems to be working at this second.

Firstly:

Tim Hortins only has good coffee. Everything else is expensive, cold, and tastes bad. 

I also hate public smoking. I just don't like smokers period. Because you smell like smoke... and everything else that comes with you smells like smoke. You eat smoke for breakfast. And sleep with it... etc. gross.

This was the GIF I wanted to post re: Bathroom living...

Possessed doll party?@FBW

• Ooh! Weird made up names don't bother me that much! I would never ever ever give my child a name with a made up weird ass spelling, but if you want your child to grow up to be a "Tyker" then have at it.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Agree on the cell phones on public transit. While I was still working, the train I took into work had implemented a quiet car where you weren't allowed to talk on your cell phone. It was an awesome idea :) Only problem was that it was so popular it was hard to get a seat.

I also agree on the smoking, especially since people are so inconsiderate. E.g., back July when we took LO to her first 4th of July parade, the people next to us lit up and were drowning us in a cloud of smoke until we moved. So frustrating that we had to give up our spot because they couldn't wait to smoke. 

Asian food is awesome - Chinese, Japanese, Thai...I love it all :) 

McDonalds, on the other hand, is gross. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Oh my god..

Rotflmao.
    Not literally, but LO is having trouble keeping his latch.
    =))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"