October 2014 Moms
Options

Thursday Randoms ***

I haven't been on since I posted Eli's birth announcement so I figured I would start the randoms thread and try to catch up a little :)
BabyFetus Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Thursday Randoms ***

• Options
    I just changed DS and now we are nursing, again. After this he's going to spend some mamaroo time so I can get in a nap.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Mewwwwws‌ mmmm that sounds delicious!
  • Options

I hate that for all intents and purposes, 7:30 is still the MOTN us, since we are lucky to have gotten 4 non-consecutive hours of sleep.

Same. I have a pounding headache to go along with the lack of sleep too.
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Baby boy vomit every 2ish hours, 3 sheet changes, 6 changes of clothes, and FI working nights = crying, sobbing mess. Even after the big puke, Alex still pukes smaller amounts in his sleep, so I sat up and held him all night.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    @Syllessa‌ big big hugs and T&Ps
    imageimage
  • Options
    We've been up nursing since 4. I know it's after 8:30, but I want so badly to go back to sleep...the task will be to achieve two naps at the same time this afternoon. It's harder than you'd think. Once the toddler is asleep and the house quiet, baby thinks it's time to wake up!

...why can't my baby cluster feed during the day? I-)
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'll be returning LOs Halloween onesies today since she obvi won't be born in time to wear them :-(

BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimage

Winston is ready to have a little sister!

• Options
    I have so much to do in the next hour before we go for Aubreys weight check.. and im just laying in bed.. kids need breakfast and to get dressed, I am a hot mess, need to put dinner in the crock pot.. ughhhhh who wants to come over? :) and I need a nap.. ive had one nap since she came home- I am TIRED!
  • Options
    I smell like maple syrup.
  • Options
    And my computer is being dumb. I just want to do the live webcast for some certifications!!
  • Options
    Cantisa said:
    When do postpartum night sweats end !?!
    I didn't know this was a thing, but I've definitely got them too. Makes waking up in the MOTN even less fun!

• Options
    Cluster feeding a cranky baby sucks. DS has wanted to eat every hour and a half to two hours since 3:30 yesterday afternoon and he's been almost inconsolable between feedings since midnight. I'm so tired.
  • Options

I'll be returning LOs Halloween onesies today since she obvi won't be born in time to wear them :-(

Aw, sad face.

FTM - BFP: 1/23/14 - EDD: 10/5/14 - DD Born 9/13/14

• Options
    What is it with grown men and video games? I'm so relieved that DH isn't into them.

Haha I wish I could tell you! Sometimes it's nice when I just want to be left alone or watch a girly movie but other times like I've said before he's lucky those controllers are cordless.
  • Options
    Cantisa said:
    When do postpartum night sweats end !?!
    Oh my goodness!! Totally didn't realize that was an actual thing! I was going to post about waking up in the middle of the night absolutely drenched these days! I wonder what it's all about...
  • Options
    I think I have a forceful let-down. It doesnt happen all the time, but when it does, my 18-day-old guy can latch on and start feeding ravenously...only to suddenly unlatch 5 min later by pulling his head back intensely and start coughing/wheezing as if he's almost choking on milk. Does this happen to anyone else?? Sigh.
  • Options
    I don't know if it's hormones or just the fact that we have a baby now but a plane crashed into a building in my hometown when it lost an engine at take off and it's not my husband, but I just burst into tears. My worst. Fucking. Nightmare.
  • Options
    LaDyBostonRNLaDyBostonRN member
    edited October 2014
    I HATE my MIL. And I don't hate very many people. 

I don't hate anyone actually .. except my MIL. She makes me want to cry. Which is what I spent this morning doing, because of her. 

image image image

• Options
    @SweetMandyB12‌ bummer about the Halloween onesie :(

@MrsBabe614‌ that is terrifying and so sad.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    yella726 said:

I think I have a forceful let-down. It doesnt happen all the time, but when it does, my 18-day-old guy can latch on and start feeding ravenously...only to suddenly unlatch 5 min later by pulling his head back intensely and start coughing/wheezing as if he's almost choking on milk. Does this happen to anyone else?? Sigh.

Yes this happens to is at most feedings and it makes me feel terrible. I could spray milk across the room. I always have a towel with me to catch the forceful squirts when I first letdown. He hates having to wait but at least he doesn't choke!
    PM me for blog link!

Lilypie - (oGcT)Lilypie - (iEmQ)  
  • Options
    caranicholecaranichole member
    edited October 2014
    geetargirl05 said: Is it just me, or has our board stopped having babies for the last few days? I think all of us end-of-the-monthers are going late. That or at least no one I recognize. 

scottysgirl77 said: I think voldy went to a different board and this is what she is doing: I don't even know (eta:)
    who that is. Have I really been that absent?! Oops. Sorry y'all. 
  • Options

I smell like maple syrup.

Me too!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Someone please tell me this pain/burning feeling goes away from my tear site soon...
    It does!  It just takes a bit.  :(  I think it took about 7 days for me to be able to sit down normally (with a 2nd degree tear), and after that it was only bothersome when I over exerted myself.  There was one stitch that definitely bothered me more than others.

Ibuprofen helped me, and I waited way too long to use the Tucks pads, which definitely helped.  Dermoplast is also supposed to help a ton, but for some reason I never used it.  Probably stupid of me. 
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Options
    Super anxious about G's pedi appt today. Hoping his bilirubin level has gone down.

image         image

• Options
    Super anxious about G's pedi appt today. Hoping his bilirubin level has gone down.

Thinking of you both! FX for him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"