February 2015 Moms

working on our night SPAM

2»

Re: working on our night SPAM

• With this much talk of candy, I cannot sit on the side line and a not join in.

I have some aunts that own a couple of cash and carry warehouses out on the east coast. When I was little, I loved when the aunties from America came to visit. They'd bring BOXES of full size mars bars, milky way, rollos, snickers and other varieties of chocolates. Nowadays kids only get the mini size stuff. Probably for the best, but they sure are missing out!

Molten chocolate cake success! But I'm afraid of GD, can't have any :( My 24 weeks check up is tomorrow. Looking forward to hearing my baby's heartbeat again. Last time they did an urine dip test, they told me there was glucose in my pee. I hope I do better tomorrow.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Long work day followed by fighting with my 5yr old SS to do his hw and now eat dinner. Seriously thinking about sending him to bed early. He is testing my patience. On a happier note DH told me I show go shopping for me this weekend! Is it Friday night yet?!
  • That movie felt like a bad, predictable video game to me except I didn't get the enjoyment of playing through it. That's my official review of the new Tom Cruise movie.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks, @lizzybean‌ ! I'm not ready to use my labor buddy yet!!!

Baby #2 due 2/15/15!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Feb 15 January Siggy Challenge:  What you're looking forward to most after baby arrives:
    NO MORE HEARTBURN!

• MaryS001 said:
    Thanks, @lizzybean‌ ! I'm not ready to use my labor buddy yet!!!
    Yes! Way too early for me to get that call. :)
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • And we just lost the World Series. Oh well, it was nice to see our home town get that far!
  • We had Costco for dinner after buying Halloween candy and stuff. I ate one of those huge pieces of pizza and churro. So good.

I want a churro!!!
    I want a costco pizza slice!!! (Or two!!)
  • @boxerrrmama85‌ the boots are super cute!

@MaryS001 glad your BH stopped.

Barely had any bump time today so just saying hi. Now that the WS game is over I'm hoping to get back to AHS Season 1 (inspired by @foxslaw)!
  • Oh look at that I'm actually up for late night spam! DH is sawing logs and tmi but for the life of me I can't take a doo! It's like rabbit pellet size! Oh what pregnancy does to you. On the up side the Krogers by me is selling egg nog now so I do believe I'll be getting some of that tomorrow!
  • @krysmill‌: ugh SAMESIES and it's been like six days and I have to get weighed at the doctors tomorrow :(
  • @Jensoprano82‌ Time for a laxative! :((
  • @krendel1990 Where are you that you have publix?

I also bought the seedless red globes and they were full of seeds.  I brought them back.  Publix will exchange and refund you when products are bad.  (@lizzybean too!).

Pregnancy Ticker
  • smg2302 said:
    @krendel1990 Where are you that you have publix?

I also bought the seedless red globes and they were full of seeds.  I brought them back.  Publix will exchange and refund you when products are bad.  (@lizzybean too!).
    Good to know thank you!!! Next time I will do that, when it isn't so late. (errrr... I guess 8 isn't late, but it is for me!! LOL)
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @smg2302‌ central Florida :)
    So FL moms GTG is when? ;)

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"