April 2015 Moms

is it that April is a boy's month?

Re: is it that April is a boy's month?

• Oh for fucks sake. Honestly just stop @Victoriafrank‌. People are judging you because your original statement was kind of stupid and you've continued to add to it with incoherent, grammatically incorrect replies. Those things usually don't go down well here.

Me(24) DH(26)/Married since March 2013
    BFP#1 February 18th 2014/EDD October 27th/MMC discovered at 10w/D&C April 7th 
    BFP#2 July 24th 2014/EDD April 4th 2015/Please be our RAINBOW!
  • @Ashgal‌ Congrats on your baby girl? First baby? My daughter for some reason wants a boy and my husband too :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Shut up already your annoying go play with your cat lol

@Swoon13‌ now I get the cat reference

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

• @jaz14‌ are you trying to fit in? Lol, leave my post and have a good day
  • @nungongju‌ what do you have against me? Was that Comment for you? why do you care so much of what I reply seriously dude relax!

BabyFruit Ticker

• @nungongju‌ what do you have against me? Was that Comment for you? why do you care so much of what I reply seriously dude relax!

You've insulted ALL of us. And even if you only insulted one of us, we ALL have a right to tell you how wrong you are. She's not the one who needs to relax.
  • @Yaz14‌ oh wow just because you been here for years makes you better lol seriously ! Ooh wait she has seniority :))
  • @Yaz14‌ oh wow just because you been here for years makes you better lol seriously ! Ooh wait she has seniority :))

Seriously how much longer are you going to go on for? You obviously enjoying insulting people and causing drama so from now on I'll just sit back and watch. I hope you totes have heaps of fun! Lolz!

Me(24) DH(26)/Married since March 2013
    BFP#1 February 18th 2014/EDD October 27th/MMC discovered at 10w/D&C April 7th 
    BFP#2 July 24th 2014/EDD April 4th 2015/Please be our RAINBOW!
  • Thanks @Victoriafrank‌, it's often difficult to find that special gif that really expresses how you feel.

BabyFruit Ticker

• How can I be friends with any of you when all you girls judge my comment! It's not like I said something very hurtful or either something dumb. I'm just a pregnant girl that was excited to share a comment. To be honest I never thought it was going to get like this! I wouldn't never ever post anything and now I have to defend myself I'm not going to let anyone try to put me down! Now I do believe in cyber bully, sad but true
    please look up the definition of bullying.  and we aren't friends.  this is the internet.
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• @Scarlett260‌ welcome to my post:) OK now can you explain to me how I insulted all of you?
  • @Swoon13‌ hi welcome back I missed you:)
  • I was born in April and I'm a girl too!! I guess some of you girls didn't understand my question, I was looking at a post and it look like their was more boys then girls! I really want a boy so it got me excited to see theirs a lot of boys! I wasn't trying to exclude the girls but I guess you girls just want to pick on ppl! Go ahead I'm not stopping you it actually makes you look stupid and childish!
    Do you have amnesia, as well?

• @Swoon13‌ I don't know what kind of help you call that?
  • @jk3610‌ lol read the post before mine and read what she said! I know this is Internet only! Thanks for explaining and taking your time
  • @jk3610‌ do you have it you dumb bitch! Or
    Are you just a annoying bitch!
  • @jk3610‌ lol read the post before mine and read what she said! I know this is Internet only! Thanks for explaining and taking your time
    you're welcome.  thank you for finally displaying some manners.

• @RHoPA1109‌ oh wait let's put the red carpet for Justin beaver lol can't put a real picture of yourself ugly fuck!
  • bowman958bowman958 member
    edited October 2014
    RHoPA1109 said:

@jk3610‌ do you have it you dumb bitch! Or
    Are you just a annoying bitch!

Reported. Directly calling names is a TOU violation....if you were able to read the TOU.
    ---quote box fail---

Finally. Make her stop.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo f2800575-8c12-4491-8194-153c04d585b8_zps49b02af4.jpg
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @redneckmomma25 go back to your trailer home!
  • Thank you girls for Making me famous =D>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"