February 2013 Moms
Options

Has anyone been following

The SAHM board? I never read it but the drama was mentioned on my working moms board so I went in and lurked. NO idea what happened but there are some crazy people on there...including one who is on my WM board so not sure why shes getting all heated over there?!?!

Re: Has anyone been following

• Options
    I remember trying to be on it right after DS was born...I lasted about three days. I have enough drama and judgement to deal with being a coach.  ;-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Link please!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Its all so bizarre to me. Was this all started over wanting a new mod? Does it really matter??? There are some vicious words being thrown around and one of the regulars on my WM board has now been banned....
  • Options
      omg i think i found the thread back from Oct 8th. I dont know anyone on that board because I have never been over there, but actually the one girl being attacked by all the others, I tend to agree with?! Maybe in the past she is nasty or judgy or whatever..but in this particular thread, some of those girls were very unnecessarily rude.
  • Options
    No worries, lux

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Options

Yes, thanks you two. I have opinions and follow-up questions but I'll keep them to myself. ;-)

Hope DC doesn't have to be involved in all that as a mod...sounds draining.

• Options
    The last time I read that board was a looong time ago and I remember thinking people had WAY too much time on their hands.

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• Options
    Just read the recaps, I see my original suspicions were correct.

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• Options
    DC2London said:
    I try to stay as neutral as possible in all matters so my involvement in the SAHMs drama has been minimal. And I am a reg on that board. Not my circus. I back up and support other mods as needed but I never, ever proactively get involved with modding another mod's board.
    And this is what makes you a fabulous mod. If I get on another BMB in the future, I'm nominating you as the mod even if you're not on the board. Hope that's ok.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"