Multiples

Stroller stress! Help appreciated

Ok ladies...I'm going nuts! I can't pick a stroller. Want something to transport my 2 boys in when going out shopping, play dates, to aunties, to the zoo. We are considering a snap and go for when they are in infant seats but I just don't know! I don't know anybody who uses one so I'm really hoping for suggestions.

If you could provide me with details as in what ages you used what strollers and maybe a link to the ones you use or recommend???

Thanks for your help!

10 medicated IUI's (3 with injectables). 
IUI #1 (medicated) Jan. 2013-BFP!!!!- Beta's didn't double, MTX shot for possible ectopic.
8 IUI's between April 13-April 14 = BFN 
IUI #10 and final before IVF, injectables May 2014- BFP!!!!  TWINS!!!!

7 week ultrasound showed 2 wonderful heartbeats!
8 weeks to the ER with vaginal bleeding while on vacations!  Diagnosed SubChorionic Hemorrhage.  Babies are both great.
9 week ultrasound showed both babies are still great.

Re: Stroller stress! Help appreciated

• For the first stroller I have been torn between the double snap and go and the twin joovy roo....  After test driving them both I decided on the twin joovy mainly because it works better with our carseats.  The double snap and go only straps them in they don't really click. 

For my big stroller I am going with the city select double jogger ( tandem).  I didn't like the side by sides ( personal choice) and I know lot's of people with the city select and they all love it.

it is so difficult because most of the stores don't have all the double strollers on the floor to let you test them all. I had to get a little pushy at Buy Buy baby and get a manger to get me some floor models to test :)  Good luck!
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Get a cheap snap and go while they are infants.  It is so worth it. As my girls got older I preferred to use a BOB RE double. It rides like a dream and while it is wide, I have no trouble fitting through doors, although I have gotten stuck in racks of clothing while in the mall!  Overall it is my go-to stroller.
  • Loading the player...
  • Not to sound dramatic, but I don't know how I would love without my Joovy twin roo. I take it everywhere. It is just so convenient to snap the car seats in and it steers very well. I have a combo Sbs that was a hand me down from another twin mom, and I use that on occasion for walks where I think the girls would like to look around. But I use the roo five times as much. It goes everywhere with me.
    DD- Born 03/09/2010
    DS- Born 01/21/2012
                                              Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • @MrsP419‌ what are you going to use after the joovy? That's the way im leaning.

10 medicated IUI's (3 with injectables). 
    IUI #1 (medicated) Jan. 2013-BFP!!!!- Beta's didn't double, MTX shot for possible ectopic.
    8 IUI's between April 13-April 14 = BFN 
    IUI #10 and final before IVF, injectables May 2014- BFP!!!!  TWINS!!!!

7 week ultrasound showed 2 wonderful heartbeats!
    8 weeks to the ER with vaginal bleeding while on vacations!  Diagnosed SubChorionic Hemorrhage.  Babies are both great.
    9 week ultrasound showed both babies are still great.
  • We are buying the Chicco Contours tandem from our cousin.. which has the pumkin seat attachments. We are also buying the joovy twin roo for DH's car & then probably the Joovy SBS for his car too. We can always switch depending on what we're doing/where we're going.

I can't lie.. I'm still looking for a used City Select (whatever the tandem one is) on craigslist for me or DH. I just cannot pay $750 for a stroller.

****siggy warning****

Me 29/ DH 28
    DH- MFI (low count, 2-3% morph)

IUI #1 January - Clomid, Ovidrel: BFN
    IUI #2 February - Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel: BFP 1st beta-25, 2nd beta-56, 3rd beta-45, miscarriage
    IUI #3 April - CD3 U/S 4-10. Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel CD11 - Cancelled.. TI w/5 follicles-BFN
    IUI #3.1 May - CD3 U/S 5-6, Follistim start 5-11 thru 5-17, u/s 5-18 3 mature w/ a close 4th, IUI 5-20 - BFP!
                 Beta #1 12dpo - 164 & progesterone - 89!, Beta #2 16 dpo - 1189, 5w3d - u/s shows TWINS!
                 6/19- u/s showed heartbeats! Baby A 111 & Baby B 118, both measuring 6w1d
                 7/3- Baby A hb 170, Baby B hb 166 - both measuring perfect.
                 7/18 - Baby A 165, Baby B 171 - both measuring right on track & moving all around!

Pregnancy Ticker

• @AandStilltrying‌ I have a hand-me-down combi twin Cosmo for when they outgrow the Roo. I use it from time to time if I want them to be able to see better for a walk (or when I wanted to show off their Halloween costumes). But I think since my girls are on the small side, we will be in the Roo til they outgrow the car seats. Since the seats go in facing either side, leg room isn't an issue like with the Sng.
    DD- Born 03/09/2010
    DS- Born 01/21/2012
                                              Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"