1st Trimester
Options

Ridiculous Cough!

2»

Re: Ridiculous Cough!

• Options

Threads like these are the reason I always laugh when new bumpies say, "you guys are mean.  Im gonna stick with my BMB.  Everyone is so nice and caring over there".  

It's always slumber parties and prenatals in the beginning.  Then the crazies start to reveal themselves and the snark and GTFO gets cracked up to 11.    
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    rissaannx said:

Do you women go on every ones topics just to tell them to "read a book" or to "get over it"? If so, you're pretty worthless to this whole idea of trying to help others. You're not helping anyone. For the record. I will post what I please and ask what I want to ask. If I'm paranoid maybe there's reasons behind it? Did you ever think of that? Nah probably not. My past pregnancies have been super hard and I haven't made it through one. So please stop trying to over step your boundaries by poking at every little thing I post.

You're right. You can post whatever you like, but so can others. It might really help ease your mind to get a good pregnancy resource. That way you can look things up yourself whenever you want. When you constantly ask questions like these it can make some posters feel like you are using them as your own personal google or ask.com. That can be tiresome & it makes you look like you are only interested in taking.

Add to this that you are calling names. It's just not the way to win people over or get the advice you are looking for. Would you want to answer every little question for someone that talks down to you & says horrible things? No, you wouldn't. We are human too.

Empower yourself & educate yourself. Relying on internet strangers for important info like cough relief can be tricky. When in doubt call your OB or talk to a pharmacist.

I'm remarkably patient, but I don't like someone waltzing in here to use the boards in a self-absorbed way. Add the insulting tone & it just makes me want to snark anything you post.

I won't though. I'll give you what you asked for & ask that you re-evaluate your approach to the boards. It's not just about your needs, your feelings & what you want.

"Sudafed (pseudoephedrine) for nasal congestion

Robitussin (dextromethorphan) and Robitussin DM cough syrups

Vicks plain cough syrup

Vicks or other menthol rub on your chest, temples, and under the nose

Nasal strips—sticky pads that open congested airways

Hall's cough drops or Cepacol lozenges

Tylenol (acetaminophen) for aches, pains, and fevers

Cough suppressant at night

Expectorant during the day

Mylanta, Tums, or similar medications for heartburn, nausea or upset stomach

Imodium or Kaopectate for diarrhea"

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Also QFP & my post-it. :-w

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    GFJ48 said:

DawnLilly said:

@DarcyHermione‌ we're bullies now. OP ventured over to May15. I seem to remember you having a link to a wonderful thread about what actual bullying is, but I can't seem to find it.

The Fuck thread?
    Epic. But no, unfortunately not. I'm still looking I had thought you were the author but maybe I am mistaken.

I think maybe katnhiding made it on our board but she deactivated her account taking her threads with her.

I believe you are correct. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"