December 2012 Moms

Lady issues, possible TMI

So a couple of months ago I noticed that sex was getting rather painful and 2 periods ago using tampons became uncomfortable as well; so I made a doctors appt. The appointment was today and she did an internal exam and found exactly where it hurts; I guess during sex SO is hitting the back of my uterus which for some reason is sore. Has this happened to anyone else? The doctor didn't seem too concerned and suggested trying different positions but ordered a pelvic ultra sound just to be safe. Not sure how I feel about this, I would like to know why it hurts.

Re: Lady issues, possible TMI

• If he goes too deep I sometimes get a painful sensation that I assumed was hitting my cervix but that happened prepregnancy. Things were also more painful immediately after, but that was external related to my tearing. I guess I would be concerned about sudden pain much after so I'd be glad to have the ultrasound just to be safe. I hope you feel better.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• am guessing the ultrasound will be like those internal ones from earlier on our pregnancies. Glad your doc is listening & following up.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Like JessAnnJ, I have had pain from my cervix (so I thought) being bumped into during sex but normally it's just as it happens and not ongoing.  I once had a bacterial infection that made sex very painful, but what you are describing sounds different.  Hope that the ultrasound comes back fine and you're just lucky to have such an enthusiastic SO!  

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"