November 2014 Moms

ZIPPERED footies/sleepers?

With my first (a summer baby) we didn't own many footies/sleepers. And I think what he did wear must have gotten stained & thrown out, or given away. While I have a small handful of items, I noticed they are all the kind with snaps. I specifically remember my husband and I being like 'WHO INVENTED THESE STUPID SNAPS! ZIPPERS ARE BETTER!" first time around. I feel like every time I try & shop for new ones, all I see are the kind with snaps! Am I crazy, do they not make these in newborn or 0-3 month size? My search is also narrowed because I would like gender neutral as we are Team Green.

Can anyone point me to what brands/stores carry good zippered footie pjs/sleepers?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: ZIPPERED footies/sleepers?

• I got a bunch of them from walmart last time. They werent the cutest but i remember they were so cheap, like $5 or under. Worth it because i didnt feel bad if they got ruined. They turned out to be one of my faves because of the zipper, especially in the middle of the night.
  • Gerber, circo, Carter's....pretty sure you can find them at target! I've also noticed that the zipper ones seem harder to find this time around....luckily we still have a ton from our girls 2 years ago.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • woombie i think is the brand you're searching for 
    BABY GIRL, 11-11-14 

• OLJ1010 D'oh! Thank you, I didn't think of that! I was thinking "big box" like Target, JCPenny, Macy's, etc. And of course I looked for 15 min found exactly 1 gender neutral one I liked, then I posted this, THEN I go to another store's site and search again, and finally find some. Pregnancy brain...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

• I second walmart and Carter's
  • I got a bunch of these when a friend (new mom) told me that snaps made her want to lose her mind. They are cheap and have good reviews. Lots of different colors too. https://www.amazon.com/Gerber-Unisex-Baby-Newborn-Elephant-Bodysuit/dp/B00HDA1UNG/ref=pd_sim_a_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1JZE76DF0JWE1M5FA6QS

• Carters (at Target or Carters) and gap baby. 

• I think I have a couple with zippers from koala kids (babies r us). I'm the opposite from you though! I want the snaps! Don't want my poor lil guy getting chilly!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just got some at my shower. They are Gerber. I like these better too, especially in the middle of the night. Who can deal with all of those stupid snaps at 3 am? I just put a plain onesie underneath, and that solves the problem of completely stripping them down for a diaper change.
  • I saw a whole table of them at Costco (if you're a member or have a friend who is).
  • I think the ladies have covered where to get them, but I just wanted to second the fact that SNAPS SUCK! Nothing like a 2am diaper change and not being able to line the snaps up properly because I've purposely not turned on many lights. My husband couldn't match them up at the best of times so he always went zipper jammies. I refuse to buy anything but zippers ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"