• Options
    My H is AD AF.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My husbands in the navy!
  • Options
    What are all of your plans for childcare in the future, or now if you have kids already?  For those of you that work how did you figure out childcare with the crazy military work schedules to deal with??  
  • Options

What are all of your plans for childcare in the future, or now if you have kids already?  For those of you that work how did you figure out childcare with the crazy military work schedules to deal with??  

I stay home sort of my hubby works at night from 10-8 and I coach for a high school (no teaching) and give private instruction so roughly from 3-8 but I make my own schedule so can take off anytime if needed. When all my kids are in school I will go back to teaching...childcare around here for the places we both like are completely out of control expensive (200-250) a week for one child. So if I can I would rather stay home
  • Options
    My husband is retired/disabled Navy (due to lack of competent care while he was in) I had 2 of my children while he was AD. I now work FT and he stays home with the kids.
  • Options
    Also, my in laws help us out A LOT bc sometimes my hubby is on days randomly
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"