Yes I have no problem with it
27% 22 votes
ss- I'm sure there's other options
1% 1 vote
show me results
3% 3 votes

Re: Public Pooping

• Options
    I have told DH about the unspoken girl rule that you either don't do it at all or don't do it when anyone else is in there and he thought it was hilarious.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    rgoblue said:

If you gotta go, then you gotta go. I'm also lucky that my bathrooms at work have stalls where the walls go floor to ceiling so you are basically in your own "bathroom" which is so nice!

I think if this was the case at my workplace, I'd feel a little differently. If no one can hear it happen, there's no proof it was you. ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We had a two-holer at my last workplace (bathroom with just two stalls). I'd argue that it was one of the most awkward spaces on earth. You might as well be in the stall with the person next to you.

Anyway... I go only if I'm the only one in there, and then I do my best to disguise any evidence that it ever happened.
  • Options
    Gotta poop u gotta poop. At least my work the bathrooms are just a one bathroom, so no one will know unless u walk out and someone U know goes in after. Then your BUSTED!!! But honestly I really don't care. Everyone shits!!!
  • Options
    I have no idea that's weird
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"