Illinois Babies

Looking for nanny or day care near Arlington Heights

Hi all - I'm looking for full time day care starting around the end of November in or near Arlington Heights. My son will be about 12 weeks/3 months by then.  At this point we're considering all options including home based day care and nanny in our home.  Does anyone know of any providers or have any ideas? Thanks
Me:41  DH: 46 high count but poor motility & morphology
TTC on and off since 2005

July 2012: Infertility tests started at OB/Gyn, HSG and HSN all clear
Sept 2012: IUI #1 w/Clomid - BFN
Oct 2012: IUI #2 w/Clomid - cancelled due to cyst
Nov 2012: IUI #3 w/Clomid - BFN
Break to move and find new PCP, OB/Gyn & RE
Sept 2013: first appt with RE
Nov / Dec 2013: IVF #1 with ICSI split
  Dec 6: Retrieval, 4 retrieved, 2 mature, 1 fertilized
  Dec 11: Transferred 1 (Day 5)
  Dec 30:  HCG Beta, 4980. BFP!
 1 little bean!
EDD: August 28 30 2014
LO Arrived! August 31 2014

All Welcome!

image image
  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Looking for nanny or day care near Arlington Heights

• I'm in buffalo grove and nanny. I have over 15 years of experience. Here is my e-mail if you wish to discuss this further mharnicker@gmail.com
  • showard27showard27 member
    edited November 2014
    We use A Mother's Touch in Arlington Heights. Our son started there when he was 13 weeks, he is now 23 weeks old. We love it there! He has really done well since he started. We looked at several options in the area and decided AMT was the one. You can tell that all the teachers that work there LOVE what they do! It was so hard to leave him at 13 weeks, but his teachers were so friendly and really made the transition easy. We called daily to check on him the first week and they were so patient and understanding. Good luck on your search!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"