TTC after 35

Hello to everyone

I  haven't been on for a few weeks and just wanted to say hi to all the lovely ladies.  DH is out of town since Sunday morning til tomorrow evening.  We BD on Saturday night and will tomorrow.  Hopefully we aren't out of luck yet.  Attached is today's ovulation test.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Me:  37   DH:  39   DS:  4
TTC #2 - Experienced Miscarraige on 3/5/13, DnC on 3/11/13

Re: Hello to everyone

• Hey welcome back! FX for you! OPKs typically are positive if your body is getting ready to O in the next 24-48 hours. Looks like you will make it timing wise. Good luck!
  • Welcome back! Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • So, is this the darkest test you've had so far? This is not a positive OPK, so I'm sure you will catch O as long as you haven't had any tests darker than this.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 37 DH: 38 
    BFP #1 3/17/11 - DS born 12/4/11
    TFAS Dec 2013
    BFP #2 - 3/23/14 - CP 3/26/14
    BFP #3 - 8/20/14 - Natural Miscarriage 9/22/14
    BFP #4 - 1/28/15 - DS2 born 10/13/15
    Surprise BFP# 5 - 9/2/16 - Due 5/13/17

• Just stopping in to say good luck!
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• katie0919... I didn't think it was positive just wanted to make sure. This is the darkest so far so I think having my return tomorrow evening will be perfect timing.

• Good to see you back and good luck with this cycle.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Me 36 DH 39

DD 3/29/12
                      BFP 6/4/14 ~ MMC 7/7/14 ~ D&C 7/15/14            
    BFP 11/28/14 ~ MMC  12/29/14    

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• It's nice to see you posting again.
    Keep testing cause that one looks close. Hope you have good timing this month.
    Hopefully tomorrow's test will be darker.
    Good luck lady!!!!

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

imageimage

All welcome

• good luck for tomorow and happy BDing :)
  • Hi, welcome back! Good luck xo
    TTC#1 since Aug 2013, I'm 37, DH 41.  
    Maya Arvigo Abdominal massage (daily self care), plus TTC meditations.
    I'm very sensitive to diet (gluten, avoid processed foods) and environment. Have a history of inflammation and tendinitis before going off gluten in 2009.  
    July 2014 - RE Visit #1: Eggs look good, Endometrioma on R ovary, HSG showed blocked R tube close to ovary. DH SA normal 
    DX: Endometriosis probably the IF cause and gunking up tubes.  Since egg reserve is high, RE says I can wait a couple months and then get laproscopic surgery to remove endo & clear tube.  If that doesn't help then move to IVF. 
    Dec 2014 - Saw new RE - does not recommend surgery on tube as it isn't likely to help.  Doubts I have endometriosis.  My endometrioma shrunk to neglible size (yay!) 
    Seriously considering IVF in March/April
    12/17/14 - Natural BFP! 
  • Its good to be back.  I am hoping that the timing will work out this time.  The doctor thinks that we were bd'ing too soon before O so started using the OPK's again and doing it every other day before DH left as well as now when he comes back tonight.  Hope everyone is doing well.

hooligans4  How are you doing?  Your the only one that I recognize on my post.

• @kris-dan‌ we have a lot of new ladies as well as a lot of grads. Stalk the pregnant over 35 board and you will see a lot that you recognize.
    I'm doing well other than not being able to get pregnant!!!!
    Hopefully we will both hit if right this month.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

imageimage

All welcome

• Welcome back @kris-dan‌ have fun bd make that baby which should be another day or two
  • Welcome back and good luck!
  • Welcome back!! :)

Me: 38 ~  DH: 38 ~   DD: 8
    TTC #2 since March/April 2014.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"