October 2013 Moms
Options

Grinds my gears...

I don't think we have had one of these in a while. And I finally have one!

A "friend" on FB posted a GoFundMe link for breast implants. Because apparently asking people for money is better than actually getting a job and paying for it yourself.

And then I just see a post saying how's she's getting a VIP table at a club with bottle service.

Just wow...

8-}

photo 46122502-649c-4d9b-a99e-dc22cf009d51_zpsf72c5124.jpg photo mason4_zps7f19f81c.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 07/2010, Dx with PCOS 11/2011, H's S/A= Perfect!!! HSG= both tubes clear!
Round #6- 7.5mg Femara+ .5mg Dex+ 75iu Gonal-F+ hCG trigger+ IUI=BFP!!!
Beta #1(14dpo)- 94 Beta#2(22dpo)- 1,619 Beta#3 (28dpo)- 11,396!!!

Just a Little Blog

Re: Grinds my gears...

• Options
    She clearly has her priorities in order.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So far, no takers. LOL

photo 46122502-649c-4d9b-a99e-dc22cf009d51_zpsf72c5124.jpg photo mason4_zps7f19f81c.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 07/2010, Dx with PCOS 11/2011, H's S/A= Perfect!!! HSG= both tubes clear!

Just a Little Blog

• Options
    Husband went to pick up baby at daycare and was told I already picked her up. He tells me this when he gets home without baby and I deft do not have baby. Cue freakout. She was fine. Still there. Heads will roll.

Holy shit! I would kill someone if that happened! I'm so glad that she's okay, but how scary! How do they lose track of a kid???

Just a Little Blog

• Options
    Apparently they mistook him for another father whose wife had picked up their kid.
    DD1 born 9.20.13
    #2 due 12.23.17 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Husband went to pick up baby at daycare and was told I already picked her up. He tells me this when he gets home without baby and I deft do not have baby. Cue freakout. She was fine. Still there. Heads will roll.
    No. Fucking. Way.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    sleepy33 said:
    No. Fucking. Way.
    Yeah she was actually letting him in and when she saw him said "your wife was just here! She picked up your daughter!" thinking he was the husband of a different woman. Not acceptable, I know, but sort of an honest mistake. I will be discussing it with the director. I'm just glad the baby is okay.
    DD1 born 9.20.13
    #2 due 12.23.17 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    sleepy33 said:

sleepy33 said:

No. Fucking. Way.

Yeah she was actually letting him in and when she saw him said "your wife was just here! She picked up your daughter!" thinking he was the husband of a different woman. Not acceptable, I know, but sort of an honest mistake. I will be discussing it with the director. I'm just glad the baby is okay.

I am lit-rally shaking my head. An honest mistake, sure, but if it's your job to give the right kid to the right parent, it's sort of important that you be able to identify people correctly, no?

Yes, agreed.
    DD1 born 9.20.13
    #2 due 12.23.17 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I still cannot get past the OP. Someone asked for money to get their tits done?! WTAFIWWTW!!!!! Actually, I take that back. I'll fund them. But she has to get them done at Bellevue hospital in nyc..... In the isolation ward.... With the ebola patient in the same room. 
    my hub told me there's a whole website dedicated to this type of donations...the girls post pictures of themselves.......and.....hmm...what was he doing on this website????

lol. jk. he was looking for crowd sourcing pages (gofundme and youcaring), and found it. he said the girls are just regular girls that want them..not even ones that went through cancer, etc. totally shameless.

• Options
    Some other mom I was chatting at the park asked me if I was the nanny @-)

• Options

i HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE weight loss/diet/healthy eating posts.

real life examples:

"Hardest day of diet so far is today...bc I really hate what I made for
    lunch and it's making me want to cheat haha.. but I'm forcing it down
    and persevering on! 20 more pounds to lose in a month!"

"I crave this every mornin" <pic of shakeology>

STFU i dont give a flying shit about your weight loss or how your life has changed since cram shakes and lettuce down your throat. i am enjoying my fucking cookie and pizza right now so take your propaganda elsewhere....i am busy judging others on FB i dont need your shit clogging up my news feed.

I am tolerant of people's pride about this (I think good for them) but I rolled my eyes a little at this one chick on my FB who recently posted how sad she feels because everyone is eating pizza and she has a salad. Have a slice or stfu, stop complaining.

I also think you're a lying liar who lies if you say how great your shakes or other diety food is. See above: pizza is better.

• Options
    I am sooooo glad I am not on FB. I don't want to have to deal with people judging my posts, whether it be a complaint, a brag/something I am proud about, baby pictures, a random thought.
    It's not us, it's them.  Also, judgement happens everywhere all the time.  It's not inherently mean to judge.

• Options
    That is just rediculous! People have some balls!!!
    < image
  • Options
    NRyan55 said:
    I am sooooo glad I am not on FB. I don't want to have to deal with people judging my posts, whether it be a complaint, a brag/something I am proud about, baby pictures, a random thought.
    Ah yes, because you never judge anyone's posts on TB
    I see a lot of people all over the internet complain about other people's FB posts. It just seems dumb. Who cares what other people post (unless it is dangerous/illegal/etc)? ::shrugs::

And I judge. I don't hide it. I'm also not all "ZOMG the judgers are terrible people" then turn around and secretly judge other people. But that is not what I am talking about- different situation.

Not really. Very similar situations. They all involve ppl. But whatevs until u have FB to reap the benefits and annoyances I think your opinion is that of a cow. So I think its dumb to have feelings on FB when u don't even really know what its about. Anyways back to the "reasons FB annoyed me today" game. It really grinded my gears that I was made to look like a fool and started echoing! #FBpeepdknowwhatimtalkingabout

It's moo.

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Options
    Amjoy25 said:

NRyan55 said:

Ah yes, because you never judge anyone's posts on TB

I see a lot of people all over the internet complain about other people's FB posts. It just seems dumb. Who cares what other people post (unless it is dangerous/illegal/etc)? ::shrugs::

And I judge. I don't hide it. I'm also not all "ZOMG the judgers are terrible people" then turn around and secretly judge other people. But that is not what I am talking about- different situation.

Not really. Very similar situations. They all involve ppl. But whatevs until u have FB to reap the benefits and annoyances I think your opinion is that of a cow. So I think its dumb to have feelings on FB when u don't even really know what its about.

Anyways back to the "reasons FB annoyed me today" game. It really grinded my gears that I was made to look like a fool and started echoing! #FBpeepdknowwhatimtalkingabout

It's moo.

please don't be mad at my sweet Carrie t
  • Options
    Moo.
    DD1 born 9.20.13
    #2 due 12.23.17 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    What grinds my gears is people that don't know how to hit reply all to an email. If I'm flipping cc'ing someone its because I want them part of the email conversation. It's so annoying to have to then forward said person every.fucking.reply

• Options
    What grinds my gears is people that don't know how to hit reply all to an email. If I'm flipping cc'ing someone its because I want them part of the email conversation. It's so annoying to have to then forward said person every.fucking.reply

Ok, but what's worse, the person who doesn't hit reply all, or the person who hits reply all to give some inane response that has nothing to do with me?

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    like people who reply all "Please take me off this email/distribution list"?

I hate it when coworkers CCs people higher up in the chain just to be a jackass when those people don't need to be on the email at all?
    OMG YESSS to all of this! People will reply to my constant contact email blasts with 'please remove me from this list'. I will passive aggressively email them back and tell them to click safe unsubscribe at the bottom of the email.

Don't even get me started on cc'ing my boss unnecessarily. I will unleash hell's own fury. I am the queen of forwarding back old emails and copying everyone, saying, see how I already responded to you about this two months ago? etc. Don't play a player!

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    SHAWNACPA said:

There was someone on my FB feed that had a gofundme for their son's lawyer fees for his murder trial. I am not joking one bit... People were donating too. Andplusalso, he shot the guy and ran, then when he was caught he didn't deny it. So, I can't imagine that he has a defense... 

It grinds my gears when DH's sister makes comments about my weight. I weigh 132 and I am about 5'6". I am definately not tone and fit like before I had DD, but I am not fat. I just choose to eat food rather than take pills like she does. 
    132 and 5'6" to me that is skinny!!! I am pretty close to 5'7" but still 5'6" I literally am eating so little just to maintain 148lbs! I haven't been 132 since high school! Shame on your family for judging you because of weight. We are all different.
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"