Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Grieving

My 6 yr old passed away on the 6th of Sep, 2 wks later i find out im pregnant. I had also suffered a mc earlier in July. Im so confused and overwhelmed. Im not taking any of my depression/anxiety meds trying to keep the baby as safe as possible but ITS SOO HARD! I miss my baby and cant imagine ever loving anybody as much as him but i know this baby is the only thing keeping me alive right now. My sons bday is coming up as well as all this damn holidays... I think i might go crazy! Anyone dealing with depression/anxiety while pregnant?

Re: Grieving

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Have you thought about seeking some professional help? Is it ok for you to just stop taking your meds?
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    I am so incredibly sorry I am about your son.  ((hugs))  I'm not currently pregnant, so I don't speak with any first-hand knowledge on this but I know there are some anti-depressants that are approved for use during pregnancy.  I don't know what drug category they are but I would definitely speak with your doctor about it if I were you.
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so very sorry about the loss of your son and sorry to welcome you to this board. Feel free to come here whenever you need. I agree with the previous posters about asking your doctor about what you might be able to take while pregnant.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"