September 2013 Moms
Options

Mom jeans

I know every body is different, but I'm needing recommendations for a cute pair of "mom jeans". You know, the kind that won't flop/fall down under your c-section shelf and give you a horrible jelly belly muffin top!

Any brand recs? I generally like boot cut and no bedazzled bootie (I don't care if that's the latest style. Just no.)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Mom jeans

• Options
    I think you're talking about high-rise jeans right? Not my style, but my friend did buy these from the Gap and LOVES them. They look great on her.

I also heard good things about Levi's for that kind of style - something like this
  • Options
    Kut from the Kloth, either Natalie or Stevie. Stevie has a straighter leg but both are stretchy.
    photo 86a9bed8-fe83-44f4-8233-6822762e6347_zpsc28c6977.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also, these. Saw them at Dillard's and couldn't believe how real the waistband looked but it is stretchy.
    https://m.levi.com/products/34381026
    photo 86a9bed8-fe83-44f4-8233-6822762e6347_zpsc28c6977.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I used to think it was ridiculous spending more than $60 on jeans, but I've come to realize that you can't put a price tag on comfort, and quality goes a long way. I'll be checking some of those out (and thank you Nordstrom for free shipping and returns so I don't have to drag this kid to the store).

• Options
    I don't feel like a high waisted pant is necessary, and can really emphasize a mummy tummy in a bad way if worn wrong. I think as long as you avoid low rise and go for more of a mid rise you are set. I also look for a really structured denim. Some jeans (even designer) are a really thin denim. I find that a thicker denim looks more polished and doesn't settle into your problem areas as much.

• Options
    I'm definitely not going for high waisted. I'm not on board with that style, nor could I pull it off with this pooch!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"